剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我告诉你
I'll tell you how.
麦克·费伯告诉她的 他怎么知道
Mike Faber, and how the fuck does he know?
你告诉我
You tell me.
布洛迪 冷静点
Hey, Brody, calm down.
你来找我 指责我
You came to me, accusing me
在葛底斯堡的事情上撒谎
of lying about Gettysburg.
或许你才是那个撒谎的人
Maybe it's you who's the one that's lying, hmm?
把屎盆子扣到我头上
Pulling some bullshit on me.
我没有
I'm not.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
费伯的事情我来处理
I'll take care of Faber.
怎么处理
How?
你真的能控制住局面吗
Have you really got this under control?
因为看起来不像啊
Because it doesn't seem like it.
裁缝店里到底他妈的发生了什么事
And what the fuck happened in that shop?
你们那六个特工怎么死的
How did you lose those six agents?
我们正在调查
We're investigating that.
好极了 你含糊其辞 罗亚也是如此
Great, so you're hedging, Roya's hedging.
东窗事发 我在风口浪尖上
This thing is on, I'm at the center of it,
却他妈的两眼一抹黑
and I'm in the fucking dark.
布洛迪
Brody,
我们会和费伯交涉 我保证
we'll deal with Faber, I promise.
我知道很难做
I know this is hard.
对不...
I'm sor...
周末是你负责监视我吗
Are you my chaperone for the weekend?
总得有人做啊
Well, somebody's got to do it.
这肯定挺有意思
Oh, well, this should be fun.
操
Fuck.
-他紧张了 -他现在是他妈的双重间谍
- He's stressed. - Well, he's a friggin' double agent,
紧张是明摆着的事情
no shit he's stressed.
我以为索尔和埃斯蒂斯已经说服费伯
I thought Saul and Estes already wrangled Faber.
我看是没啥作用
Well, I guess it didn't take.
一会儿去找布洛迪
Go to Brody after.
你觉得应该去
You think?
他是我们唯一的棋子
He's our only play here.
他是重中之重
He's everything.
他还在我们这边
He's still with us,
但是他需要一点控制感 力量
but he needs to feel a sense of control, power.
那就赋予他力量
So empower the guy.
我知道这不合常规 狱长
I know it's unusual, Warden,
但她对中情局有用 而且事情紧急
but she's a CIA asset, and it's urgent.
天呐
My.
当然 我也可以通过正常渠道去做
I can, of course, go through the formal channels,
但您是否可以予以特办
but if you could expedite this,
因为此事 真的关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
it's truly a matter of national security.
我知道您是一位要员
I know that you're a very important man.
这和我没什么关系
It has nothing to do with me.
事情紧急 而我权力有限
With agendas and access
我恐怕不能做到
I can only wonder about.
我只是以一名执法者同事的身份请求
I'm asking as a fellow law enforcement agent.
您可否把艾琳·摩根转到地面上的牢房♥里来
Can you move Aileen Morgan above ground?
我们各有各的麻烦
We all have our issues.
国土安♥全♥部♥的资金都给了那些大城市
Homeland Security funding goes to the big cities.
我们的预算受到削减
My budget gets cut.
我理解
I sympathize.
不过我们都有自己的职权范围 对吧
And we all have our domains, don't we?
而美国韦恩斯堡州立监狱正好归我管
And the United States Penitentiary Waynesburg is mine.
-我明白 -而在这一亩三分地
- Understood. - And in this domain,
那些城里来的
a big shot from the big city
趾高气昂
with his fine credentials
道貌岸然的大人物...
and heaven-may-care grooming...
-你说什么 -不会有
- Excuse me? - just doesn't have
他们习以为常的特权
the kind of power he's accustomed to.
我去找司法部长来下达命令
I'll have orders sent from the attorney general.
麦克·费伯
Mike Faber.
卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
对
Right.
谢谢你肯见我
Thanks for meeting me.
欢迎你来
You're welcome to come up.
在办公室呆了一整天
Yeah, I spend all day inside.
出来吸点新鲜空气
I thought we could get some fresh air.
有什么事吗
So what's this about?
想让你了解一下当前的局势
Well, it's about giving you the lay of the land.
-哪方面 -我真不该再提第二回了
- Regarding? - Which I really shouldn't have to do
因为我同事已经让你别插手了
since my colleagues already told you to stand down.
布洛迪的事
Brody.
有一恐怖事件已初露端倪
There is a terrorist event on the horizon.
尼克·布洛迪对我们的反恐计划很重要
Nick Brody is essential to our plan for stopping it.
如果第一次没跟你说清楚
So if we weren't clear enough the first time,
那么我再说一次
let me drive it home again.
赶紧他妈歇菜吧 懂吗
Cease and fucking desist, understood?
恐怖袭击
A terrorist attack.
对
Yes.
在中情局的时候他们没说
They didn't say that at Langley.
用不着说那么多
Well, they shouldn't have had to.
你服从就是了
You should have complied.
但你和布洛迪有感情恩怨
But you're emotional about Brody.
-我没有 -因为你爱上了他的妻子
- No, ma'am. - Because you're in love with his wife.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们知道你和杰西卡的事
We know about you and Jessica.
没什么可知道的
There's nothing to know.
你曾和她有一腿
You were with her.
你们本想同居 但那时布洛迪归国了
You were going to move in, but then he came home.
陈年旧事了
That was a long time ago.
也不算久
Not really.
至少你还没另觅新欢
Not when you've chosen someone.
麦克...
Look, Mike, it's...
有些事 有些人
it's hard wanting something, or someone,
你不能强求
that you just can't have.
你不知道我想要什么
You don't know what I want.
别再和杰西卡谈布洛迪的事
Stop talking to her about Brody.
别装侦探了
Stop playing detective.
对她没好处
It won't help her.
那怎么才有好处
What will help then?
袖手旁观
You standing by,
守护她
looking out for her.
因为不久将来 她和孩子们
Because some time soon she and those kids
可能真的会很需要你
might really need you.
好吧
All right, I'll...
我不插手了
I'll lay off then.
我希望你能如愿
I hope you get what you want.
他们囚禁了你多久
How long did they hold you?
大约八年
About eight years.
他们不只是囚禁他 巴特卡普
They didn't just hold him, Buttercup,
是把他的骨头打碎了
they broke his bones.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
是的
Yes, it was.
他们还对你做过什么
What else did they do?
那么
So, uh,
你儿子多大了 议员
how old is your boy, Congressman?
快满十二岁了
He's almost 12 now.
你曾经想过自杀吗
Did you ever just want to kill yourself?
有时候会这么想
You have some dark moments.
老爸
Hey, Dad,
下来游泳吗
you gonna swim?
当然
Sure.
失陪
Excuse me.
水怎么样
What's the water like?
舒服
It's nice.
克里斯 我过一会再游
Hey, Chris, we'll swim later.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表