剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Uh, it's nearly 5:00,
我还没收到有关简报的回复 所以...
and I never heard back about the debrief, so...
我现在就过去
I'm heading out now.
如果有什么变化给我打电♥话♥
Uh... call if anything's changed.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们到了那里会怎样
What happens when we get there?
我把你放下 你在那等
I drop you off. You wait.
他们说的吗
They said that?
我猜的
I'm guessing.
所以你不知道
So you don't know?
这是凭经验做出的猜测
It's an educated guess.
让我等什么
I wait for what?
我估计他们是想尽快把你送到国外去
Well, I imagine they want to get you out of the country as fast as possible.
你估计 你猜
You imagine. You guess.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
要不是我 你现在可能已经在
If it wasn't for me, you'd probably be
前往关塔那摩的路上了
on your way to Guantanamo by now.
你是觉得我被抓就会全盘托出吗
You think if they caught me that I would talk?
你跟我走 他们就不会抓到你了
They're not gonna catch you now.
你知道他们还有什么没告诉我吗
You know what else they didn't tell me?
你的名字
Your name.
随你便
Suit yourself.
再有三四十分钟我们就到了
We'll be there in 30 or 40 minutes,
到时你就是别人的烫手山芋了
and you'll be somebody else's problem.
巴塞尔
Bassel.
我叫巴塞尔
My name is Bassel.
操
Fuck.
你是要玩死我吧
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
千斤顶都他妈没有
There's no fucking jack.
等餐桌布置好
So once the table staff's done,
就要对灯光和音响做最后的检查了
we can do a final light and sound check,
你把尼克的演讲稿给工作人员录入提词器了没
and did you bring Nick's speech, for the teleprompter team?
我都没考虑到这点
Oh, I didn't even think of that.
他带着稿子呢
Um, he has it with him.
那他在哪里
Oh... well, where is he?
我们派人过去取 可以吗
Can we send someone to get it?
好 我给他打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll call him.
他在办公室
Uh, he's at his office.
杰西卡
Jessica...
你好像很紧张
you look so nervous.
放松
Relax.
听我说
Listen to me.
你美丽动人
You're a beautiful woman,
尼克又魅力十足
Nick is so charismatic.
你们这段美国佳话才刚刚开始
You're a great American story that's just beginning.
车轮卸下来了吗
Did you loosen the wheel?
这个拧不动
This one won't move.
来 给我
Here, give me that thing.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
我需要你上车里去
I need you to get in the car.
启动汽车 往前开
Start driving it forward--
速度要很慢 好吗
real slow, okay?--
直到把木头顶起来
Until the wood straightens,
像千斤顶一样把车架起来
and it takes the weight of the car, like a jack.
好吗
Okay?
去吧
Go on.
稍稍给点儿油就行
It only needs a little gas.
慢慢往前挪
Just ease the car forward.
我会告诉你什么时候停
I'll tell you when to stop.
好了
All right.
不 冷静
No! Whoa!
别着急
Take it easy!
慢
Easy!
好 行了
Okay, that's good.
你在哪儿 我打到你的办公室
Where are you? I called your office.
他们说你今天没去
They said you never went there.
对 没错
Right, right.
我在去办公室的路上
I, uh... I was on my way out to the office,
接到了党♥鞭♥办公室的电♥话♥
I got a call from the Whip's office...
党♥鞭♥:指国会中代表某政党领袖
督导党内议员出席和表决的人
事关你的选区吗 要做什么
Your district? To do what?
安抚一些工会成员
Oh, to, uh, to reassure some union folk
我们一直在做这个工作
we haven't forgotten about them.
杰西 我说过我会准时到场 就会到的
Jess, I said I'll be back on time, and I will.
好吗
Okay?
你得来看看这个大厅 布洛迪
You've got to see this room, Brody.
棒极了 他们布置得无可挑剔
It's amazing. They've done such a beautiful job...
是吗 那太好了 我真是期待万分
Right. That's great. I can't wait.
现在得去开会了
...just get back to this meeting now.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
提词人员那边需要你的演讲稿
The teleprompter guy needs a copy of your speech.
我不需要提词器
I don't need a teleprompter.
都记在脑子里了
I got it all in my head.
对 对 我确定
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
相信我
Trust me.
我已经算是身经百战了
It's not as though I haven't done anything like this before.
好吧 小心驾车
Well, drive safe.
一个半小时后见
Um, I will see you in an hour and a half.
好的
Copy that.
我过来拿那个
I was coming to get that.
好把轮胎换了
To finish changing the wheel.
不用了 我来卸 你去拿备胎
It's okay, I'll get the wheel. You get the spare.
-你好 罗琳 -你好 卡莉 这么早
- Hi, Lorraine. - Hello, Carrie. You are early.
还以为你六点才会来
We weren't expecting you until 6:00.
谢了 卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
大卫在哪里
Where's David?
开会去了 很快就回来
In a meeting. He'll be back soon.
我去下洗手间 马上回来
I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
以及阿布·纳齐尔的组织 这表明现在
...and Abu Nazir's network, which indicates that right now,
伊朗召集了一切人手以袭击我们
Iran has mustered all hands on deck to strike us
就在我们的...
on our own....
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我来晚了吗
Am I late?
之前告诉我是下午六点
I was told 6:00 p.m.
也就是说 我还早到了一刻钟
Which would, in fact, mean I'm 15 minutes early.
卡莉 你不能进来
Carrie, you can't be in here.
这是什么情况 大卫
What's going on, David?
你竟然不让我参与简报会
You're doing the debrief without me?
借一步说话
Please.
怎么可能让出勤人员缺席简报会 大卫
Always debrief with the person who was in the field, David.
这他妈都是有规定的
It's in the goddamn manual.
对于此案 正因为是你
In this case, because it's you,
我才决定只用报告进行简报
I decided to go ahead with the debrief using just the report.
正因为是我
Because it's me?
你到底是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
意思是 你这份报告细节详尽
Meaning the detail of your report.
坦白讲 一如既往 你的报告相当出色
As usual, quite frankly, it's, uh, it's excellent.
什么
What...?
怎么没人通知我
Why didn't anyone call me?
我让丹尼先不跟你讲
I told Danny to hold off on that,
因为反正我都要见你
because I wanted to see you anyway.
我来了啊
Here I am.
单独见你
Privately.
我想告诉你你在贝鲁特为我们立了大功
To tell you what an amazing job you did for us in Beirut.
你是要...表扬我吗
You mean like a... a pat on the back?
多亏了你
Thanks to you,
我们才能离阿布·纳齐尔如此之近
we got this close to Abu Nazir,
并在行动中消灭了他的两名心腹助手
and took out two of his top lieutenants in the process.
他仍逍遥法外 大卫
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表