剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
威胁评估 机密
无论中情局是否对此表态
We're breaking the story tonight on World News
今晚《世界新闻》将报道此事
with or without a statement from the agency.
随便你
Oh, do what you have to do,
不过换做我 就会把消息压下去
but if I were you, I'd sit on it.
除非你不在乎报道的真实性
Unless you're okay with being wrong about the facts.
什么意思
What do you mean?
周末愉快 哈马德女士
Have a nice weekend, Ms. Hammad.
你知道我快有答案了 那就别让我犯错
You know I'm close, so at least help me get it right.
没门
Not a chance.
一起吃顿晚饭吧
How about dinner then?
周六晚上 米兰诺餐厅见
Saturday night? Cafe Milano.
我有固定的双人座预订 八点
I've got a standing reservation for two. 8:00.
葡萄酒和意大利面都是糖衣炮弹
You can ply me with wine, feed me pasta.
我是不会泄露机密的
I still won't divulge classified intelligence.
别担心
No worries.
咱们肯定还能聊点别的
I'm sure we could find something else to talk about.
那行
All right.
这是答应我了
Is that a yes?
答应你
Yes.
周六见
Saturday.
让科曼进行损害控制
Tell Korman he needs to do damage control.
看能不能给罗亚提供新线索
See if he can give Roya something else.
让她把消息压下去
Get her to sit on the story until
直到我们找到泄密者
we can find out who leaked this.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Uh, yeah, fine.
贝鲁特-拉菲克·哈里里国际机场
一个人来旅游吗
Traveling alone?
莫里西小姐
Miss Morrissey?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
问你是不是一个人来旅游
I asked if you're traveling alone.
是
Uh, yes.
有需要报关的东西吗
You have anything to declare?
没有
No.
卡默多酒店
Hotel Commodore.
凯特收
下午六点
扎里夫餐厅见
卡莉
Carrie?
抱歉迟到了 一半的街道都瘫痪了
Sorry I'm late. Half the streets are shut down.
了解 民众被激怒了
Yeah. People are pissed.
我也发现了
So I've noticed.
路上还顺利吗
How was your flight?
机上有点颠簸
A little bumpy.
但你还是顺利到达了
But you made it.
像以前一样
Yeah. It's just like old times.
卡莉 听我说
Carrie, listen to me carefully.
走过餐厅不要停下
You need to walk past the cafe. Do not stop.
为什么
Why?
我被跟踪了
I got company.
听见没
You hear me?
听见了
Uh, yeah.
艾尔戈汀街2218号♥有间屋子可藏身
There's a safe house on El Ghadin. 2218.
我甩掉他们去那里找你
I'll meet you there when I lose them.
-好 -重复一遍地址
- Okay. - Repeat the address.
艾尔戈汀街2212号♥
Uh, 2212 El Ghadin.
对 2218号♥
Uh, 2218.
该死
Shit.
他们好像发现你了 有个男人跟踪你
They may have made you, Carrie. There's a man
穿灰色夹克 上有黄色条纹
with a gray jacket, yellow stripes
正穿过艾尔巴格特街
crossing El Barghout.
他同伴还在盯着我
His partner's still on me,
我不能动 你不用慌
so I'm pinned here, but you'll be okay.
把手♥机♥扔了 束手就擒
Dump your radio phone, let him take you into custody.
用你的假身份支撑到大使去救你
Your cover will hold until we get the ambassador.
我可以直接甩掉他 索尔
I can lose him, Saul.
一旦你跑起来 情况就更糟了
If you run, you'll only make it worse.
要是被他们抓到 任务就失败了
If they arrest me, this mission is blown.
现在别考虑那么多
Don't worry about that now.
卡莉
Carrie?
卡莉
Carrie?
救命 我丈夫需要救护车
爸爸
Dad?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你妈把《古♥兰♥经♥》扔在了地上
Your mom threw my Koran on the floor,
其中几页破了
tore some pages.
这本书被亵渎了
It's desecrated.
为表尊重 我打算埋掉它
So I'm burying it out of respect.
我来帮你
Here, Dad, let me help.
我没听错吧
Did you actually just say that?
我以为你早就走出来了
I thought you put this crazy stuff behind you.
我以为我们之间终于有进展了
I thought we were getting somewhere.
当然有
We are.
不 我们没有
No, we're not.
我嫁了一个美军陆战队员
I married a U.S. Marine.
不该是这样的
This can't happen.
你有妻子 还有两个孩子
You have a wife, two kids.
还作为议员要参加
You're a congressman in the running
副总统的竞选
to be vice president.
不能这样
It cannot happen.
你知道的 对吧
You get that, right?
是的 杰西 我知道
Yeah, Jess, I do.
她知道吗
Does she know?
谁
Who?
中情局那个女人
The CIA woman...
之前跟你在一起那个
you were with.
她知道你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Does she know you're Muslim?
你怎么会这么问
Why are you even asking me that?
她当时站在我们草坪上说的一大堆话
Because she stood on our lawn and said a bunch of things
我又全都想起来了
I'm remembering all of a sudden.
杰西 那个女人
Jess, that woman...
已经被中情局除名了
was fired by the CIA
还被关进了精神病院
and locked up in a mental institution.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
几点了
Oh, what time is it?
两点半了
2:30.
下午两点半吗
In the afternoon?
没错 一个多小时后我们就得走
Yeah. We're moving out in a little over an hour.
你现在就得起床
I need you to get up now.
能准时出发吧
You gonna be ready by then?
没问题
No problem.
先生 请你脱下外套
Sir. Please take off your jacket
把口袋里的东西都拿出来
and remove anything from your pockets.
在你离开前手♥机♥须交由我们保管
We'll need to retain your cell phone, sir, till you leave.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
请从这道门进去
Step through.
我当时看她状态还不错
She seemed okay when I saw her.
那是在弗吉尼亚 有她家人照顾
In Virginia, in the bosom of her family
密切关注她的精神状态
where her mental state is coddled and cared for.
现在她在6000英里之外
Now she's 6,000 miles away.
门德斯也在 她觉得卡莉还没准备好
Mendez is there, sh
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表