剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Another week or so,
我们就能给以色列送去他们需要的钻地弹
we'll be ready to deliver the bunker buster Israel needs
端掉伊朗在纳坦兹的核浓缩工厂了
to take out Iran's nuclear enrichment plant at Natanz.
不说不给他们吗
I thought that was off the table.
曾经是
It was.
埃斯蒂斯跟我说了你为中情局做的一切
Estes told me what you did for CIA.
当然没说细节 但是...
Not the details, of course, but...
他说你帮忙摧毁了纳齐尔情报网
he said you were instrumental in bringing down Nazir's network.
我是帮了点小忙 对
I was able to help a little, yes.
你怎么做到默默完成这么多事的
How do you manage to do all that and keep it to yourself?
我也不知道
I don't know.
等我让这次行动销密后
As soon as I can get that operation declassified,
我们就向全国公告
we are gonna tell this whole fucking country
你所做的一切
what you did.
陆战队员勇斗恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 无论身在何处
"Marine Fights Terrorists At Home As Well As Abroad."
你来找我想说什么
What did you want to see me about?
对了
Right.
对了
Right, um...
先生
Well, sir, uh...
恐怕...
I'm afraid...
这一切永远都不会是我的
that in fact this can never be mine.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Because...
我决定退出副总统的
I've decided to withdraw my name from consideration
候选名单
for the VP spot.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
这是为了我的家人
It's for my family.
去你♥妈♥的♥家人
Fuck your family.
我们说的可是这个国家一人之下的职位
We're talking about the second highest office in this land,
可能有一天还会坐到最高位
the possibility someday of the highest office in this land.
你不能就此退出
You don't walk away from that.
为了谁都不行
Not for anyone.
你没事儿吧
You okay?
不知道
I don't know.
其实 这不是为了我的家人
Actually, it's not for my family.
是为了我自己
It's for me.
因为我想重拾清白的感觉
Because I want to feel clean again.
因为你所说所做的一切
And because I pretty much
我都无法苟同
disagree with everything you say and do.
真好笑
That's very funny.
真有胆量 布洛迪 我不得不承认
You got some balls, Brody. I'll give you that.
我可不是开玩笑
I'm not joking.
叫医生
Call a doctor.
不会叫的
I don't think so.
该死的
Goddamn...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你还不明白 是吗
You still don't get it, do you?
我在送你归天
I'm killing you.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 天呐
Are you fucking nuts? Jesus.
-你怎么了 -把你手♥机♥给我
- What happened to you? - Give me your cell phone.
我他妈才不会把手♥机♥给你
I'm not giving you my fucking cell phone.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is a matter of national security.
他妈的把手♥机♥给我
Give me your fucking cell phone!
不行 你 你 给我拿回来
No! Hey! Hey! Come back with that!
喂
Yeah.
索尔 我是卡莉
Saul, it's Carrie.
卡莉 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪
Carrie, where the fuck are you?
阿布·纳齐尔在一所废弃的工厂里
Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill.
在哪
Where?
-我不知道 -把手♥机♥还给我
- I have no idea. - Give me my phone,
-你个贱♥人♥ -我们这是在哪
- you bitch! - Where are we?
-这他妈是什么地方 -什么
- Where the fuck are we?! - What?
这是50号♥高速公路
We're on Highway 50.
50号♥高速公路的什么地方
Where on Highway 50?
尚蒂伊东部
East of Chantilly.
50号♥高速公路 尚蒂伊东部
Highway 50, east of Chantilly.
我们去找你 待在原地
We'll find you. Stay put.
别去追纳齐尔
Do not go after Nazir.
我们这就过去
We're on our way.
50号♥高速公路 尚蒂伊东部
Highway 50, east of Chantilly.
给你
Here.
抱歉 事情紧急
I'm sorry. It was an emergency.
关系国家的紧急事件
"National emergey."
尚蒂伊东部 尚蒂伊东部
East of Chantilly, east of Chantilly.
-50号♥ 50号♥ -在这儿
- 50, 50. - There.
道尔顿工厂 在米德尔堡和尚蒂伊中间
Dalton's Mill. Halfway between Middleburg and Chantilly...
好 打给州警 叫他们包围那里
Okay, call state police and tell 'em to surround the place.
把能去的人都带上 赶去那里
Then grab every available body and get over there!
-是 长官 -我会通知联邦调查局
- Yes, sir. - I'll alert the FBI
和国土安♥全♥部♥的其他人
and the rest of Homeland Security.
叫医生 需要医生
Hey, get a doctor! I need a doctor!
副总统心脏病发作了
The vice president is having a heart attack!
有人能叫个医生吗
Will somebody get a doctor?!
-索尔·贝伦森 -什么事
- Saul Berenson? - Yes?
到楼上去
You're wanted upstairs.
楼上 干什么
Upstairs? What for?
有要事 他们只跟我说了这么多
It's important. That's all they told me.
我要赶着去抓恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm on my way to catch a terrorist.
有什么事能比这更重要
What could be more important than that?
他们没说
They didn't say.
老天呐
Jesus Christ.
你们先走 我随后就到
Go ahead. I'll catch up.
-谁找我 -我不知道 先生
- Who's asking for me? - I don't know, sir.
什么叫你不知道 谁让你来找我的
What do you mean you don't know? Who told you to get me?
他们只是想问你几个问题 先生
They just want to ask you some questions, sir.
问题 他们
Questions? They?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
楼下有间房♥等我们过去
There's a room waiting for us downstairs.
你不是说去楼上吗
I thought you said we were going upstairs.
他妈的是谁... 你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
Who the fuck... Hey, hey! Get your fucking hands off me.
打电♥话♥给埃斯蒂斯副局长
Call Deputy Director Estes.
他会跟你们解释的
He'll straighten this out.
他已经知道了
He's fully aware.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表