剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
一起国♥家♥安♥全♥事件
of national security.
是吗
He is?
任何人不得询问他为何失踪
It's imperative that no one, including his family,
包括其家人
questions his absence.
他要帮你们多久呢
How long will he be helping you?
-几天吧 -几天啊
- A few days. - A few days?
那就不好办了 他的行程满得要死
That's going to be tricky. His-his schedule's jam-packed.
委员会会议 一堆访谈
Committee meetings, uh, interviews galore.
对副总统的召唤要随叫随到
He's at the Vice President's beck and call.
我想最好说他患流感了
I think the safest thing would be to say that he has the flu.
时下正是病毒肆虐的季节
There's a nasty strain going around right now.
有人问起来就说他住在阿什福德
Tell anybody who asks he's staying at the Ashford.
为什么非要说他住在阿什福德
Why would he be staying at the Ashford?
他和他老婆之间有点不愉快
He and his wife are in the middle of a conjugal spat.
这倒是真事
That's actually the truth.
是吗
It is? Huh.
我怎么不知道
Why don't I know that?
你就让她放心 说他很好
Just reassure her that he's fine,
医生看过了 很快就能康复
that his doctor has seen him and that all will be well.
有问题的话打给我
Call me if there's a problem.
我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Hey, this is Nicholas Brody.
请留言
Please leave a message.
布洛迪 是我
Brody, it's me.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
听听这个
Listen to this.
布洛迪 又是我
Brody, it's me again.
给我回个电♥话♥吧
Please call me back.
孩子们都吓坏了
The kids are freaked.
老实说 我也吓坏了
I'm freaked, to be honest.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
她打了三次电♥话♥
She's called three times.
我们再来一遍如何
So, what do you say we start over?
埃撒是谁
Who was Issa?
阿布·纳齐尔的儿子
Abu Nazir's son.
不是你的守卫
Not your guard?
不 其实你认识埃萨
No. In fact, you knew Issa.
他是你的学生 你教他英文
He was your student. You taught him English.
对
Yes.
然后你逐渐喜欢上他 视如己出
And you came to love him as if he were your own son.
是这样
Yes, I did.
他死于无人机轰炸
He was killed in a drone strike
是政♥府♥最高层下的令
ordered by the highest levels of government.
他死于无人机轰炸
He was killed in a drone strike
是堂堂美国副总统下的令
ordered by the vice president of the United States.
所以你称他为战犯
Who you called a war criminal.
他就是战犯
Because he is.
事实是
Truth is,
你从伊♥拉♥克♥被囚回来就是为刺杀他
you returned from captivity in Iraq intent on killing him.
没错
Yes.
正因如此 在12月17日早晨
Which is why, on the morning of December 17,
你身披自杀式背心
wearing a suicide vest,
你与人共谋用计进入国♥务♥院♥避难室
you conspired to get yourself next to the vice president
以便近身副总统
in the State Department panic room.
不是
No.
你说"不是"是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
我没穿炸♥弹♥背心
I wasn't wearing a vest.
只是录了视频 仅此而已
I made a tape. That's all.
你还骗我
You're lying to me again.
当时我不太清醒
I was fucked-up.
怒火冲天
I was angry.
但你想想 真出事了吗
But ask yourself, what really happened?
没吧
Nothing.
还没
Nothing?
把你这番鬼话
Tell that to Elizabeth Gaines
说给伊利莎白·盖恩斯和牺牲在国♥务♥院♥门前的
and the two Secret Service agents who lost their lives
那两名特勤听听
on the steps of the State Department.
我与此无关
I had nothing to do with that.
你觉得看过视频后还有人
Do you really expect anyone to believe that
信你这套吗
after watching this?
爱信不信
Believe what you want.
反正没有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
No bomb went off.
我也没杀人
I killed no one.
你没有我的任何把柄
You've got nothing on me.
根本没有真正的证据
No real evidence at all.
你真想这样吗
Do you really want to do this?
怎样
What?
这样
This.
耍花枪
Play games.
因为我也会
Because I can play, too.
你觉得杰西卡会怎么想
What do you think Jessica will say
要是我把你录的视频给她看的话
when I show her your confession?
她会为我终止行动而高兴
I think she'll be glad I didn't go through with it.
她会理解我是一时糊涂
I think she'll understand that I was unhinged
因为在我身上发生的那些事
by everything that's been done to me,
因为我的那番经历
everything I've been through.
她很体贴人意
She's a very understanding woman.
那丹娜呢
And... Dana?
她也一样体贴吗
Is she as understanding?
还有克里斯
What about Chris?
他几岁了
How old is he now?
十二岁
12?
你认为他们以后的日子会变成什么样
What do you think the rest of their lives will look like?
我老爸是伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
My dad, the jihadist murderer.
我宁愿冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
去吧 去让他们看吧
Go ahead and show them.
我们知道阿布·纳齐尔准备袭击美国
We know Abu Nazir is going to hit us
为了报复以色列轰炸伊朗核设施
in retaliation for Israel's bombing of Iranian nuclear sites.
而你就是其在美的恐怖组织一员
You were part of his American terrorist cell.
我不是
No, I wasn't.
袭击是什么时候
When is the strike going to occur?
我不知道
I don't know.
目标是什么
What's the target?
我不知道
I don't know.
目标是什么
What... is the target?
我不知道
I don't know.
这下能想起来了吧 你个王八蛋
That jog your memory, you fucking asshole?
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ!
袭击是什么时候
When's the attack?!
说啊 你♥他♥妈♥的
Talk, you motherfucker!
你大爷的 老子看你不说
You will talk to me, Brody, goddamn it.
都他妈放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事
What the fuck is the matter with you?!
这是我的审讯
This is my interrogation!
把他弄出去
Get him out of here.
布洛迪 操♥你♥妈♥的 操
Brody, I will fuck you. Fuck you!
-我们走吧 -我哪也不去
- We should go. - No, I'm not going anywhere.
我没问题的 索尔
I can do this, Saul.
该我上场了
It's my turn.
我确定他不在这里
I'm sure he isn't here.
昨天就没见到他
He hasn't been around since yesterday.
-我想亲自确认下 -没问题
- I just want to see for myself. - Of course.
昨天的报纸
Yesterday.
贝西 格雷格在吗
Hi, Betsy. Is Greg there?
怎么了
What's up?
我在阿什福德酒店
I'm at the Ashford.
布洛迪不在 流感也是胡扯
No Brody, no flu.
我还给他带了鸡汤面
I even brought him chicken noodle soup.
他不在 真的吗 你确定
Ugh. Not there? Really? Are you sure?
我确定 他在哪里
Yeah, I'm sure. So where is he?
别担心 我会找到他的
Well, don't worry. I'll find him.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表