剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你骗我
You're shitting me.
没有
I'm not.
我不干
I won't do it.
你会干的
Yes, you will.
不 我不会
No. I won't.
纳齐尔
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Nazir?
把号♥码发给我 要不就杀了她
Send me the number, or I will kill her.
反正你怎么都会杀了她
Oh, you'll kill her anyway.
此时
Right here.
此地
Right now.
好
Okay.
好 听你的
Okay, okay.
遵命 只要...
Okay, just...
纳齐尔
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Nazir?!
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
"红心大战"继续吗
We gonna finish our game of Hearts?
现在不行
Not now.
我是卡灵顿
Carrington.
吉姆 我是尼克·布洛迪
Jim? It's Nick Brody.
副总统在吗
Is the Vice President there?
他正在接见以色列大使
Oh, he's in a meeting with the Israeli ambassador.
好 我想找他谈谈
Great. I need to talk to him.
有要紧事
Something of an emergency.
会议中我不能打扰
Well, I can't interrupt the meeting.
好吧 我理解
All right. I understand.
那我过去一趟
Uh, I'll be over.
你能留住他一会吗
Will you keep him there?
我尽力 议员先生
I'll do my best, Congressman.
就飓风来袭的小麦补贴一事
I got a small cyclone stirring over the matter of wheat subsidies.
我得找副总统谈谈
I got to go talk to the Vice President.
当然可以
Of course.
安排一辆车 十分钟后送我们去海军天文台
I'll need a car to take us to the Naval Observatory in ten minutes?
谢谢
Thanks.
卡莉 你到底在哪里
Oh, where the fuck are you, Carrie?
本地所有医院和急诊室
There's no record of her
都没有她的记录
at any of the local hospitals or emergency rooms.
警♥察♥们还在附近逐户排查
Cops are still canvassing the neighborhood.
幸运的话会有发现
We might get lucky.
幸运 没人目睹这起车祸吗
Lucky? No one saw the crash?
有个人说看见一个女人跑开了
Well, one guy says he saw a woman running away.
另一个说
Another says
有个男的把一个女人拖进另一辆车里
he saw a guy dragging a woman into another car.
没监控录像吗
Any surveillance tape?
这地方到处都是摄像头
There's cameras all over the place down here.
警♥察♥正在搜集线索
Well, the cops are collecting what they can find.
我们也会用电脑查
Our computers will run a search.
我们大意了
We dropped the ball.
真不该让卡莉一人四处乱跑
Never should have let Carrie wander around unprotected.
如果是纳齐尔干的 他目的何在
If it's Nazir, what's he up to?
可能会把卡莉当人♥质♥
Maybe Carrie's his bargaining chip
以便离开美国
to get himself out of the country.
那为什么他没有联♥系♥我们
Then why haven't we heard from him?
不知道
I don't know.
卡莉
Carrie?
是你吗
Is that you?
布洛迪 我是索尔·贝伦森
Brody, this is Saul Berenson.
我用的是卡莉的手♥机♥
I'm calling on her phone.
她失踪了
Carrie's missing.
警方在17号♥大街发现了她的车
Police found her car over on 17th Street,
被撞得稀巴烂
smashed to shit.
看起来像是肇事逃逸
Looks like some kind of hit-and-run.
她的最后一通电♥话♥打给了你
Last number she called was you.
她说什么了吗 有没有说她要去哪里
What she say? She tell you where she was going?
布洛迪 你还在吗
Brody, you there?
我在听
Yeah, I'm here.
她都说了些什么
Well, what did she say?
她说 是时候告诉瓦尔登
Oh, she told me it was time to tell Walden
我不会继续竞选副总统了
that I could no longer be a candidate for VP.
就这些
That's it?
还谈了谈我辞去议员一职的事
We also discussed my resigning from Congress.
有她的消息马上通知我
If you hear from her again, let me know.
会的
I will.
你全家怎么到这里来了 是在躲谁吗
What are you guys doing here? In hiding or something?
原来我爸是个超级特工似的人物
Turns out my dad is, like, a super spy, and
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥想要杀他还是别的啥破事
terrorists want to kill him or some shit.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
听起来够疯狂的
That sounds kind of insane.
可不是嘛
Doesn't it.
怎么不回我短♥信♥
How come you didn't answer any of my texts?
你到底想怎样 芬
What do you want, Finn?
每天早上一睁眼
Every morning I wake up,
只有那么短短几秒钟 我会感到自♥由♥
and for a few brief seconds, I'm free.
可以 仰望天空
I can just... look at the sky,
或者 听听鸟叫
or... listen to the birds.
然后很快
And then...
砰的一声
wham.
耳边就响起那个女人撞上挡风玻璃的声音
I remember the sound of that woman hitting the windshield.
就想起了自己夺去了一个人的性命
I remember that I've killed another human being,
无法挽回
and I can't take it back.
而这件事只能跟你一个人说
You're the only one I can talk to about it.
让我难受的是
It makes me sick that...
你竟然恨我
you hate me.
你当时知不知道你♥爸♥会怎么做
Did you know what your dad would do?
知不知道他会用钱把人打发了
That he would pay them off?
有钱能使鬼推磨
That's how the world works.
我以前并不知道这一点
I didn't know that, I guess.
还记得那晚吗
Remember that night...
我俩在华盛顿纪念塔顶
top of the Washington Monument?
能重新来过吗
Can't we start over?
那种感觉
Whatever we felt...
已经被破坏了
we broke it.
被我俩杀死了
We killed it...
就像我俩杀死了那个女人
just the same way that we killed that woman.
这就是纳齐尔 之后不到二十分钟
That's Nazir less than 20 minutes
卡莉就出事了
before Carrie's accident.
监控摄像头拍到了他
Security cameras caught him.
那是他的车
That's his car.
我们跟踪到了车牌
We traced the license plate.
很可能是他用假身份租来的
He probably used a fake ID, it's a rental.
这是什么地方
Where is this place?
离17号♥大街 也就是卡莉出事的地方
Five blocks from where Carrie's car
有五个街区
was hit on 17th Street.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里做什么
Fuck you doing here?
不是应该待在沃尔特里德医疗中心吗
You're supposed to be in Walter Reed.
我听说了卡莉的事
I heard about Carrie.
想来帮忙
I want to help.
看这个
Here, take a look at this.
不
No.
喝不喝随便你
As you please.
你就是这么对待布洛迪的对吗
This is what you did to Brody, isn't it?
打十巴掌 给颗甜枣
A lot of pain, a little love.
我是不是该对你心存感激
Am I supposed to feel grateful?
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you feel.
他绝不可能轻松地走进海军天文台
There's no way he can just waltz into the Naval Observatory
帮你搞到序列号♥
and get you that serial number.
只要他想 就一定有办法
He's a resourceful man when he wants to be.
不见得
Not that resourceful.
他会为了救你而那么做
He will do it to save you.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表