剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第二季 第四集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone misses something. - Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
中情局马上就会发现
The CIA-- they're very close
我们在葛底斯堡的朋友
to finding out about our friend in Gettysburg.
-那个裁缝吗 -你现在就得赶过去
- The tailor? - You need to go there now...
把他带到安全屋
and move into a safe house.
晚上要在华府为伤残军人筹资举办的慈善晚宴上演讲
I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans tonight.
你现在去肯定来得及
If you go there now, you'll make it back easily.
你是觉得我被抓就会全盘托出吗
You think, if they caught me, that I would talk?
你跟我走 他们就不会抓到你了
They're not gonna catch you now.
抱歉 我来晚了吗
I'm sorry. Am I late?
卡莉 你不能进来
Carrie, you can't be in here.
这是什么情况 大卫
What's going on, David?
你竟然不让我参与简报会
You're doing the debrief without me?
卡莉 你今天来
Carrie, you didn't come here today
不是想着要恢复职位吧
expecting to get reinstated, right?
他仍逍遥法外 大卫 我们让他给跑了
He's still out there, David. We let him get away.
我们必须不惜一切努力...
We need to be doing everything possible to...
不用你再为此费心了
That's not your concern anymore.
你在哪 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Where are you? I've been trying to call you.
你迟到了
You're late.
布洛迪...
Brody...
在听 在听
Yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
-刚刚那是什么声音 -什么什么声音
- What was that? - What was what?
布洛迪 你的声音断断续续的
Brody...you're breaking up.
布洛迪...
Brody...
布洛迪...
Brody..s.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
要么你告诉我发生了什么事
Either you tell me what is going on...
-没有事发生 -要么我建议
- There's nothing going... - Or I suggest
你好好思量一下我们的婚姻
you give this marriage some serious thought.
这是你在贝鲁特找回的唯一一部分
That's the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut
埃斯蒂斯和他的人还没看过的情报
that Estes and his mob haven't seen yet.
你应该第一个看到
You deserve to see it first.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
My name is Nicholas Brody.
有人说我已经被策反成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
我今日所为
My action this day...
我是对的
I was right.
你是对的
You were right.
我是你父亲
I am your father.
别逼我毁灭你
Don't make me destroy you.
你♥爸♥在家吗
Is your dad here?
肯尼
Kenny!
这周我带他
Uh, he's, uh... visiting for the week.
肯尼 这位是索尔
Kenny, this is Saul.
我喜欢他
I like him.
有什么事吗
Something going on?
对
Yeah.
伊朗
Iran?
有一定关系
It's related.
进来吧
Well, come on in.
说吧
So...?
有个自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
老天啊 什么时候
Jesus! When?
伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被枪杀的那天
When Elizabeth Gaines was shot.
记得他当时和幕僚们躲进地下室吗
Remember him in the bunker with all his cronies?
记得吗 我当时在场
Remember? I was one of the cronies.
有人穿了件自杀式炸♥弹♥背心
Someone had on a suicide vest.
他还录了段视频
He made a tape.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪...
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我有妻子和两个子女 我爱他们
I have a wife and two kids who I love.
当你们看到这段录像的时候
By the time you've watched this,
你们应该已经听说过很多关于我的事
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
我的所作所为
about what I've done.
所以我要为自己做一个解释
That's why I wanted to explain myself,
以便让你们知道真♥相♥
so that you'll know the truth.
布洛迪当时为什么没下手
Why didn't Brody go through with it?
那我就不得而知了
That I don't know.
我们怎么办
So what's our move?
我们可以逮捕他 事情就此了结
Well, we could arrest him; that would be that.
或者呢
Or...?
或者我们可以按兵不动 观察他的动向
Or we could leave him right where he is.
这么做有什么好处
What does that get us?
伊朗打算针对以色列的袭击行为
Iran is planning blowback against the U.S.
对美国实行报复
for the Israel bombings.
他们已经公开表示过了
They've said so publicly.
没错
Right.
纳齐尔是那次计划的中间人
Nazir was the agent of that plan.
贝鲁特那次会面就是为了这事
That's what the Beirut meet was about.
你觉得布洛迪也会参与其中吗
And you think Brody's gonna be a part of it?
上次就有他的份
Well, he was last time.
录像里的他貌似对纳齐尔忠心不二
He certainly sounds devoted to Nazir on that tape.
对 听出来了
Yes, he does.
所以你想跟踪布洛迪
So you want to follow Brody.
看能否找到关于他们密谋的线索
See if we can get a lead on what they're up to.
时间 地点 袭击方式
When, where, what kind of attack.
我该怎么告诉瓦尔登
How do I tell Walden?
别告诉他
You don't.
索尔 他身边围绕的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Saul, the guy's palling around with a jihadist.
我们需要他继续这样下去
We need him to keep it up.
不做改变
Nothing changes.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
不做改变
Nothing changes.
如果瓦尔登突然弃用布洛迪
If Walden suddenly dumps Brody,
对方肯定知道出了岔子
the other side knows something's up.
要是骗了他 我立马就得滚蛋
I dupe this guy, he fires me in five seconds.
要是你说他的政坛新星企图杀他
You tell him golden boy plotted his demise
而你没调查出来
and you missed it,
那死得更快
fires you in three.
怎么都得完蛋
I'm cooked either way.
我完了
I'm done.
除非你能阻止一次针对美国的袭击
Not if you thwart an attack on America.
那就成英雄了
Then you're a hero.
那么
So?
你准备怎么办
What do you want to do?
找个外♥围♥监控点...
Oh, some off-campus space...
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表