剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第二季 第十一集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone missed something that day. - Everyone's not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
杰西卡 昨晚的事...
Listen, Jessica, about last night...
我喜欢昨晚的感觉
Hey, I loved last night.
我很久没这么开心了
I felt happier than I felt in a long time.
那谁知道这个袭击美国的计划
Who does know the plan to attack America?
罗亚·哈玛迪
Roya Hammad.
她和摄制组坐在窗边
She's at a window counter with her camera crew.
如果是那设备 起码有200磅
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
战术一二三队 立刻行动 完毕
Tac one, Tac two, Tac three, move now. Over.
联邦调查局
FBI!
举起手来
Show your hands!
不是他
It's not him.
不是阿布·纳齐尔
It's not Abu Nazir.
停止行动 你还需要他 我再说一遍
Stand down. We still need him. I say again,
停止行动
stand down.
搞什么鬼 你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
彼得·奎恩是我的人
Peter Quinn is one of mine.
埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探
Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy in charge
负责这次正规的情报行动
of a straight-up intelligence operation?
他只问我要个士兵
He just asked for a soldier.
士兵是会杀人的
Soldiers kill people.
卡莉出车祸了 华府警局在17号♥大街
Carrie's been in accident-- DC police found her car
发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂
on 17th Street all smashed up-- it was broadsided.
-她受伤了吗 -找不到她人
- Is she hurt? - They can't find her.
你♥他♥妈♥对卡莉做了什么
What the fuck have you done to Carrie?
想救她的话 就照我说的做
If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you.
瓦尔登心脏不好
Walden has a bad heart.
他的起搏器可被无线访问
His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly.
把号♥码发给我 要不就杀了她
Send me the number, or I will kill her.
叫医生
Call a doctor.
我在送你归天
I'm killing you.
索尔 我是卡莉
Saul, it's Carrie.
卡莉 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪
Carrie, where the fuck are you?
阿布·纳齐尔在一所废弃的工厂里
Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill.
我们去找你 待在原地
We'll find you. Stay put.
别去追纳齐尔
Do not go after Nazir.
-索尔·贝伦森 -什么事
- Saul Berenson? - Yes?
到楼上去
You're wanted upstairs.
我要赶着去抓恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm on my way to catch a terrorist.
有什么事能比这更重要
What could be more important than that?
他们没说
They didn't say.
举起手来
Show your hands!
举起手来
Show your hands!
放下武器 她是我们的人
Lower your weapons-- she's with us!
好了 队长们听我吩咐
All right, leaders on me.
-停止行动 放下武器 -卡莉
- Stand down, weapons set. - Carrie?
他刚才就在那儿
He was there.
他刚才就在我面前 我们去抓他吧
He was right in front of me, we go to go get him.
我们会的 不过你要留下
We will, but you stay here.
-第二小队 长官 -进去
- Bravo team, sir. - Make entry.
-第一小队 -遵命
- Alpha team! - We're on it.
-保护周边安全 -第一小队 前进
- Secure the perimeter. - Alpha team, move in!
卡莉
Carrie...
-我带你去找医护人员 -不用
- I'm taking you to the medic. - N-No.
这没得商量 你在发抖
It's not for discussion; you're shaking.
他刚才就在我面前
He was right in front of me.
我不知怎么就跟丢了
I-I don't know how I lost him.
-你确定那是纳齐尔吗 -对
- You sure it was Nazir? - Yeah.
就在我打电♥话♥给索尔前 我跟踪他进了地道
I followed him into the tunnels right after I called Saul.
从哪儿
From where?
就从这里的某个地方
Somewhere here, right...
就在他关押我的地方附近
right by where he was holding me.
-靠近路边 -就在附近吗
- By a road. - Close by, then?
对 我没在地下待太久
Yeah. I-I wasn't below ground that long.
你是怎么脱身的
How did you get away?
我逃出来了
I escaped.
怎么逃出来的
How?
运气好
I was lucky.
我快冻死了
I-I'm freezing.
来吧
Come on.
索尔呢
Where's Saul?
中情局有事脱不开身
He's stuck at Langley.
可能是被副总统的事情拖住了
Probably tied up with the vice president situation.
什么事
What situation?
对了 你错过了
Oh, right, you missed it.
瓦尔登死了
Walden died.
怎么死的
How?
心脏病发作 在家里
Heart attack, in his house.
显然是他的起搏器失灵了
Apparently, his pacemaker malfunctioned.
你坐好 听这位医务人员的话
So sit, do whatever this guy tells you.
我马上就回来 希望能抓到纳齐尔 好吗
I'll be right back, hopefully with Nazir, okay?
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
我也是
Me, either.
我找辛迪亚谈过了
I spoke to Cynthia.
-她精神状态如何 -几近崩溃
- How's she holding up? - Barely.
不管怎么说 他们也是三十年的老夫老妻了
Whatever else, they were married for 30 years.
她说他去世的时候有你陪在身边她很欣慰
She said she was glad you were with him when he died.
一切都变了 对吧
It's all changed, hasn't it?
比尔不在了
Now that Bill's gone.
我当不成副总统了 你是这个意思吗
Well, I'm not gonna be vice president, if that's what you mean.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我是说 一切都变了
I mean, it's all changed.
所有的一切
Everything.
我总自问 怎么就到了这步田地
I keep asking myself how we even got here.
世事难料
Things just happened.
总是好像有所转机
Opportunities they seem like.
我们被一件有一件事弄得团团转
We just went along, one thing to the next.
也许该好好想想了
I think maybe this is a time to stop and think.
怎么了
What is it?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
看来我得...
I think I should probably...
明白
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
没事了吧
So you're okay?
没事
Yeah.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表