剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
What do you mean?
还记得你说过不知该怎样帮助布洛迪
Remember you were asking how you can help Brody,
提升他的形象吗
raise his profile?
昨天我碰见一个小伙子
I met a young man yesterday.
23岁 在伊战中失去了双臂
23 years old, lost both his arms in Iraq.
天呐
Oh, my God.
很惨吧
Yeah, exactly.
他是某伤残退伍军人组织的成员
He's part of a group of wounded veterans.
没人想看到这种惨状
No one wants to see this stuff.
他们很难得到关注
They have trouble getting press.
而你呢 大家都喜欢看到你
You, on the other hand, everyone wants to see.
总之就是有个募捐活动
Anyway, they have a fund-raiser coming up,
我觉得 我们可以一起来办
and I, I thought that we could host it together.
一起来吧
You taking this on--
这对退伍军人还有布洛迪都有好处
This would be good for the vets and for Brody.
我以前从没搞过募捐活动
I've never had to do any real fund-raising before.
只搞过糕饼义卖♥♥
Only bake sales.
别担心 我会手把手教你
Don't worry, I'll show you how it's done.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
我丈夫还在里面忙吗
Is my husband still off, working the room?
对 我想他还要忙一会儿
Yeah, I think he'll be a while.
我们该走了
We should go.
你考虑一下吧
So will you think about it?
直接算我一个
I'll do it.
很好
Good.
明天接丹娜放学以后来我家吧
Come by the house tomorrow after you pick up Dana from school.
没问题
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye-Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
辛迪亚想我加入
Cynthia wants me to work
一个帮助退伍军人的组织
with this group that helps veterans.
是吗
She does?
没错 她想让我组织募捐
Yeah, she wants me to, um, work on a fund-raiser.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
你知道宴会的主办者是谁吗 杰西
You know who's hosting this party, Jess?
他们制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
They make bombs.
你要是真想帮助退伍军人
You really want to help veterans,
就该把这屋子里所有人都干掉
you take out everybody in this room here.
她来了
I think she's here.
谢天谢地 让她进来
Thank God, buzz her in.
打给埃斯蒂斯 跟他说她来了
Call Estes, tell him she's here,
还有联♥系♥大使♥馆♥ 让他们停止搜索
and the embassy tell them they can call off the search.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我们费尽心思到处找你
We've been busting our asses trying to find you.
我甩开了那个跟踪你的人
I got clear of that guy who was following you,
但到处都是民兵
but there were militia everywhere.
我必须低调行事 等待黎明
I had to lay low until daybreak.
这事晚点再说
Well, we'll talk about it later.
法蒂玛预计一小时内到
Fatima is scheduled to arrive within an hour.
我要让你熟悉一下情况
I need to get you briefed.
没必要
Not necessary.
我已经在清♥真♥寺见过她了
I already met her at her mosque.
我记得她每周五都会去做祷告
I remembered she's a regular for Friday prayers.
在你发信♥号♥♥说自己被跟踪后
After you signaled you'd been made,
我觉得在那里见她应该更为安全
it seemed safer to meet her there.
卡莉 我们的后备方案是在这里集♥合♥
Carrie, our backup plan was to regroup here.
我不是来了吗
I'm here now.
你没抓住重点
You're missing the point.
重点是什么
Which is what?
我听说这和袭击美国领土有关
I was told this was about an attack on America.
不好意思
Forgive me,
我觉得和她早见面总比晚见面强吧
I thought it would be better to meet her sooner rather than later.
我们本应该一起和她见面
Well, we were supposed to meet her together
这样你可以跟她谈
so you could talk to her
而我负责评估她的可靠性
and I could assess her reliability.
你不相信我的判断能力是吗
Meaning you don't trust my judgment?
意思是正确行动守则的重点
Meaning the entire point of the protocol
是你不参与事情结果的判断
was to keep your judgment out of it.
或许我们明天得在这里安排另一次见面
We need to arrange another meet here maybe by tomorrow.
那就为时已晚了
Well, that'll be too late.
此话怎讲
Why?
她丈夫阿巴斯明天早上
Her husband Abbas-- he's got a meeting tomorrow morning
要去哈姆拉街见阿布·纳齐尔
on Hamra Street with Abu Nazir.
她是这么跟我说的
That's what she told me.
我得把这破玩意摘下来
I got to get these things out of my eyes.
难受死了
They're killing me.
她什么时候到的
When did she check in?
不到一个小时前
Less than an hour ago.
有个视频通话在等着你
We have a Skype connection ready for you.
索尔请求采取特别行动
Saul asked for Special Ops to be in on the call.
他说明原因了吗
He say why?
没有 莱恩在你办公室等着呢
No, but Ryan is waiting in your office.
-长官 -斯科特 什么情况
- Sir. - Scott, what have we got?
这边就我们两个
It's just us two on this side.
索尔要求知情人数尽可能的少
Saul asked to keep the circle small.
好
Okay.
你来啦
Okay, you're there.
卡莉 很高兴见到你
Carrie, very good to see you.
我们都很担心你
You had us all worried.
我听说了
I heard.
说吧 我们听着呢
Go ahead, we're listening.
几小时前我和法蒂玛谈过了
I talked to Fatima a couple of hours ago.
特别引起了我们的注意
It was highly interesting.
她说她的丈夫 真♥主♥党指挥官阿巴斯
Her husband Abbas, the Hezbollah commander--
会亲自和阿布·纳齐尔见面
she says he'll be meeting in person with Abu Nazir.
阿布·纳齐尔
Abu Nazir?
对 明天 就在这里 贝鲁特
Yes, tomorrow right here in Beirut.
他们会在哈姆拉街见面
The meet will be on Hamra Street.
我让指挥部整理了那里的地势图
I asked operations to cue up the architectural folders for you.
斯科特 你可以看看
Scott, you might want to take a look.
这块区域居民密集
It's a dense residential area.
所以无人机空袭是不可能了
So a drone strike is out of the question.
对 这也意味着得派我们的人到现场去
Right. Which means we'd need our people on the ground.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
你给我们看的这幅图
These-these drawings you're showing us,
全都是突破口
they're full of holes.
所以我想给你看看
That's what I wanted you to see.
几乎从黎巴嫩内战之后
Area's been controlled by Hezbollah
此区域就一直受真♥主♥党控制
pretty much continuously since the civil war.
很多地方在战时被毁 战后又被重建 但...
A lot of it was destroyed then and has been rebuilt, but...
现在的情况是
what it looks like now,
除了卫星地图外
except for what we can see on the satellite overheads,
我们只能靠猜测
we'll just be guessing.
那我的人岂不是毫无防备
So my guys could be walking into anything?
把话说清楚 你的意思是
Just to be clear, are you suggesting
这次会面是引出我们的圈套吗
that the meet is a sham designed to lure us in?
如果是的 还真没有更好的地方了
If it were, you couldn't find a better place.
不 不是这样
No, that's not what's going on.
伊朗曾声称如果任何国家袭击他们的核基地
Iran has been threatening blowback against the United States
他们就一定会打击报复美国
if anyone attacked its nuclear sites.
现在 已经有四个核基地灰飞烟灭了
Well, four have been reduced to dust.
所以他们准备
So they're getting ready to do
和阿布·纳齐尔合作 将恐吓变为事实
just what they said they would through Abu Nazir.
我要问问
Let me ask, uh,
她是怎么知道的
how does she know?
你的线人 卡莉 她怎么知道的
Your asset, Carrie, how did she get on to this?
他丈夫打卫星电♥话♥时被她偷听到了
She overheard her husband talking on a satellite phone.
讨论袭击美国的阴谋吗
Discussing a plot against America?
安排和纳齐尔的会面
Arranging to meet Nazir.
当时他是在客厅边晃荡边讲吗
While what, wandering through his living room?
不 她是偷听到的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表