剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
He's still out there, David.
我们让他给跑了
We let him get away.
我们必须不惜一切努力
We need to be doing everything possible...
不用你再为此费心了
That's not... your concern anymore.
那...
Well...
那我在贝鲁特那所公♥寓♥里找到的文件呢
what about all that stuff i pulled out of the Beirut apartment?
你至少可以告诉我
Can you at least tell me
那里面有没有可利用的情报吧
if there was any actionable intelligence in that?
私下里说
Between you and me?
是的 有
Yes, there was.
就这样吗
That's it?
卡莉 你今天来
Carrie, you didn't come here today
不是想着要恢复职位吧
expecting to get reinstated, right?
什么 不是
What? No.
当然不是了
No, of course not.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to tell you...
什么也不用说了 大卫
You don't have to say anything, David.
好了 我送你
Come on, let me walk you...
不必了 你还有工作
No, you have work to do.
我自己出去
I'll see myself out.
别动 你待在车里 别让人看见
No. You stay in the car, out of sight.
我去躺卫生间
I need to go to the bathroom.
还有五分钟就到安全地点
We're five minutes from the safe house.
-憋着点 -我没烟叶了
- Put a knot in it. - I need more tobacco.
你好
Hey.
帮我拿包烟叶
Can I get a, uh, pack of that tobacco,
拿点卷烟纸 剩下的钱加油 谢谢
some papers, and the rest on gas, please.
混账东西
Motherfucker.
巴塞尔
Bassel!
巴塞尔
Bassel!
那些混♥蛋♥又怎么惹着你了
What did those assholes do to you now?
我不想说 爸爸
I don't want to talk about it, Dad.
反正今晚不要问 拜托了
Not tonight. Please?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
明天我会回来休息
I'll be back for the rest tomorrow.
我要回家 爸爸
Um... I'm going home, Dad.
我现在只想
All I know is
搞清楚我的余生到底要做什么
I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my life now,
你们围着我 我根本无法思考
and I can't do that here with you all just hovering over me.
你需要好好睡一觉
A good night's sleep is what you need.
我要睡在自己的床上
In my own bed.
巴塞尔
Bassel!
你不用害怕
There's nothing to be afraid of.
出来 老兄
Come on, buddy,
没什么可怕的 出来吧
there's nothing to be afraid of. Come out.
巴塞尔
Bassel?
老天
Ah! God!
你干什么
What are you doing?!
我他妈是在帮你
I'm trying to fucking help you!
见鬼
Shit!
得快点止血
All right, got to stop the bleeding.
你有手帕吗
You got a handkerchief?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你有手帕吗
You got a handkerchief?
压住 压住
Hold it there. Hold on.
好了
All right.
求你
Please...
带我去医院
take me to hospital.
不 带你去医院
No, I take you to the hospital,
就等于把你交给中情局
I might as well just hand you over to the CIA.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你不会死
You're not gonna die,
所以现在马上断了这狗屁念头
so kill that thought right fucking now!
我有家庭
I have a family...
在叙利亚
Syria.
有妻子 有女儿
Wife... daughter.
好
That's good.
想着你女儿
Keep thinking about your daughter.
她会赋予你支持的力量
She'll give you the strength you need.
求你送我去医院
Please... hospital.
我会带你去安全屋
I'm taking you to a safe house,
到了那儿 我们再打电♥话♥求助
and we're gonna call for help from there.
你可以把我留在医院门口
You can leave me outside the hospital.
我不会对任何人说任何话
I won't say anything to anyone.
不行 你知道我不能那样做
No. You know I can't do that.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
你在哪
Where are you?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你迟到了
I've been trying to call you. You're late.
副总统马上就到了
The vice president is due to arrive any second now.
车爆胎了 杰西
I had a flat, Jess.
车爆胎
A flat?!
在哪
Where?
鸟不拉屎的地方
Middle of nowhere.
我不知道 离哪都挺远的 我不知道
I don't know, miles from anywhere. I don't know.
什么
What?!
天啊 布洛迪
Christ, Brody!
还有
Hey, and guess what?
车里没有千斤顶
There's no jack in the car.
你叫人来拖车了吗
Well, did you call a tow truck?
叫了
Yeah, I called a tow truck.
你不知道地点 那叫他们去哪
Where'd you tell 'em to go if you don't know where you are?
什么
What?
我 我在卡尔佩柏街附近
Oh, I'm near... I'm near, uh, Culpepper.
29号♥公路
Route 29.
这么远 你肯定不能准时回来了
That's miles away. You're never gonna make it back in time.
你的演讲怎么办
What about your speech?
不知道
I don't know.
怎么会这样
This isn't happening.
绝对不会啊
It can't be.
救命
Help...
什么声音
What was that?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪 你在听吗
Brody, are you there?
在听 在听
Yeah, I'm here, I'm here.
刚刚那是什么声音
What was that?
什么什么声音
What was what?
你怎么喘着粗气
You sound like you're out of breath.
我知道
I know.
布洛迪
Brody?
你的声音断断续续的
You're breaking up.
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪 你在听我说话吗
Brody, are you there?
我打个电♥话♥再催一次拖车
You know, I-I think I should try the tow truck again.
你答应过我要来的
You promised you would be here.
我知道 一会儿见
I know. I'll see you later.
现在怎么办
What's the plan?
我上台去跟大家介绍谁
Who am I supposed to go up there and introduce now?
别担心 先生
Don't worry, sir.
我的错我自己扛
This is my mess.
大家好
Hello.
我是杰西卡·布洛迪
Um, my name is Jessica Brody.
我的丈夫是大多数人所认识的尼克·布洛迪
My husband, Nick Brody, who, most of you know,
他在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中被俘八年后
was rescued and returned to us after eight years
才回国不久
as a prisoner of the terrorists,
他本打算跟大家聊聊
had prepared a speech
他在回国所后面临的诸多挑战
about the challenges of coming home,
但是他的车出了故障
but I'm afraid he's had car trouble
恐怕今晚无法到场
and isn't going to make it here tonight.
混小子布洛迪
Fucking Brody.
所以今晚只能冒昧地让各位听我讲讲了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表