剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
什么
What?
虫子的尸体黏在车上
Bug splatter.
你开车跑过高速吧
You've been driving on the highway.
对...
Yeah...
车里面有股烟味
Look, it smells like smoke inside.
一定要除掉
That's got to go away.
没问题
That's no problem.
选择一种香味吧
Just choose a scent.
-需要多久 -我们有松木味 香草味
- How long will it take? - We have pine, vanilla,
-红肉桂味 -抱歉 我赶时间
- red cinnamon. - I'm sorry, I'm in a rush.
还是新车的气味
New car smell?
那还需要多久
So how long were we talking?
要蒸汽清洁 去污 打蜡
Well, with the steam clean, degrease, wax,
得几个小时吧
it's gonna take a few hours.
好吧
Fine.
能帮我叫辆出租吗
Can you call me a cab?
进去找那个姑娘帮你
Girl inside will take care of that for you.
等等
Hold up.
要是我选 就要青柠味的
Me, myself, I'd go key lime.
就它了
Sounds like a winner.
预计布洛迪一分钟后乘出租车到达
不是吧
Oh, here we go.
怎么了
What's the problem?
没现金吗
Don't got cash?
你这写着能刷信♥用♥卡♥
It says here you take credit.
所以没人愿意拉活到兰利
This is why no one wants the Langley jobs.
因为信♥用♥卡♥吗
Because of credit cards?
因为这些神经兮兮的间谍范儿
'Cause these paranoid spy types.
他们看见你不用纸币
They see you pass paper,
能跟踪你一整天
they follow you the rest of the day.
确定神经兮兮的不是你
Sure you're not the one who's paranoid?
卡莉
Carrie?
很久...
It's, uh... it's...
没见了
been a while.
是啊
Yeah.
-我得跟你保持距离 -不用
- Uh, I'm supposed to stay away from you. - No.
没事的
It's okay.
不 我保证过的
No, I... I did make that promise.
好吧
Well.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
I'm well.
看着确实不错
You look it.
其实 全托你的福
And actually, I owe that to you.
这话怎么说
How does that work?
你说过我需要治疗
Well, you said I should get help.
我确实接受了治疗
And I did.
恢复之路虽然漫长
And, uh, it was a long road back,
但我又做回自己了
but I'm myself again.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah, huh? - Yeah.
某种意义上是你救了我
You kind of saved me.
总之
Anyway, um,
你肯定很忙吧 议员大人
I'm sure you're busy, Congressman.
是啊
Oh, yes.
-恭喜你啊 -谢谢
- Yeah, congratulations. - Thank you.
你呢
And you?
重回这里工作了吗
Are you back here?
对 差不多吧
Um, yeah, in a way.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不可以告诉你
I actually can't tell you.
我现在说话很有分寸了
I have good boundaries now.
当然
Sure.
病好了头脑就清楚了
It's part of being well.
没错
Right.
总之 见到你我很开心
Anyway, I'm glad I saw you.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
握手言和
Peace?
握手言和
Peace.
回见
See you around.
好了
All right.
有门铃的知道吗 为了你方便
There is a doorbell, you know, for your convenience.
布洛迪在哪
Where's Brody?
-不在家 -我有话跟他说
- He's not here. - I need to talk to him.
你来得真是不巧
Well, you're out of luck.
那我就等
Then I'll wait.
真遗憾
It's a shame, really.
贝西 他在办公室吗
Hi, Betsy. Is he there?
他曾是一名优秀的陆战队员
He was a good marine.
投票要多久啊
How long does a vote take?
一名正派 可信 正直的陆战士兵
A decent, reliable, righteous marine.
好 留个言
Yes, just leave a message.
有人扭曲了他的灵魂
Someone twisted him up,
把他引上了邪路
put him on a bad path.
管你国会议员还是什么
Congressman or not,
我才不关心
I'm not gonna let it slide.
老子就是要探探这滩浑水的底
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this murky pool of shit.
杰西
Jess?
-喂 -什么事
- Hi. - Hey, what's up?
我需要你
I need you.
好
Okay.
是劳德 他来我家了
It's Lauder. He's here.
等我一会儿
Give me a minute, all right?
好
Okay.
表现得不错
That was good.
对 他担心了
Yeah, he's worried.
你怎么样
How are you?
我没事
I'm fine.
见到他感觉奇怪吗
Was it weird seeing him?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那么...
So?
干得漂亮
Nice job.
谢谢
Thanks.
你引他上钩了
You got a hook in his mouth.
对 拭目以待吧
Yeah, we'll see.
摄像头真没少装啊
Lot of eyes.
在这楼里搞监听有点复杂
Tricky getting ears in this building.
我们在努力
Working on it.
很不错
This is good.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
他又变身为议员了
Now he's back at Rayburn.
很高兴又见到你
Good to see you again.
布洛迪议员 能单独聊几句吗
Congressman Brody, a few words?
可以 我不保证会说得很有趣 不过...
Yeah, I can't promise they'll be interesting, but...
罗亚·哈玛迪在我们名单上吗
Do we put Roya Hammad on the board?
是的 全都在
Yeah, we put them all up.
要是能听到他们谈话内容就好了
Now, if we could only hear what they're saying.
你在葛底斯堡的行踪都处理掉了
Your tracks are covered in Gettysburg.
问题不在这
That's not it.
卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
今天吗
Today?
她复职了
She's working there again.
-有说原因吗 -没有
- Did she say why? - No.
她重回岗位 必定是冲我而来
But if she's back in play, it's got to be about me.
也许不是
Maybe not.
有可能是冲着纳齐尔
It could be about Nazir.
这是她的专长 不是吗
That's her expertise, right?
是的
Yeah.
-没错 不过... -时间上也讲得通
- Yeah, right, but... - The timing makes sense.
他们刚刚刺杀过纳齐尔
They did just try to assassinate him.
那女人是个顽固派
That woman is stubborn as shit.
她肯定明白了什么...
She gets her head around something...
已经完全没有人相信她
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表