剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
不知道
I don't know.
埃萨是谁
Who was Issa?
埃萨吗 埃萨是其中一个看守我的人
Issa? Issa was one of my guards.
我已近告诉过卡莉了
I told Carrie that already.
是因为他拷问才停止的吗
Was he the reason the torture stopped?
不知道
I have no idea.
你知道
Were you aware
阿布·纳齐尔最年轻的儿子也叫埃萨吗
that Abu Nazir's youngest son was also named Issa?
我不知道
I didn't know that, no.
你没见过他吗
You've never met the boy?
没
No.
你知道他在伊♥斯♥兰♥学校上学时
Were you aware that he was killed at his madrassa
死于美国无人机的袭击吗
during an American drone strike?
我不知道
I wasn't, no.
他在用布洛迪的谎言做局
He's setting the table with Brody's lies.
他挺在行的
He's good.
在简报里 你说
In your debrief, you indicate
你从来没见过阿布·纳齐尔
that you have never met Abu Nazir.
卡莉·麦吉森否定了这种说法
Yet Carrie Mathison's addendum to your file contradicts that.
她在撒谎
Well, she's lying.
她为什么那么做
Why would she do that?
因为她是个疯子
Because she's out of her fucking mind.
因为她对我着迷
Because she's obsessed with me.
你在被关押期间改信伊♥斯♥兰♥教的事
Is it also a lie that while in captivity,
也是假的吗
you converted to Islam?
没错
Yes.
你知不知道为什么
Do you have any idea why,
在12月17日上午
on the morning of December 17,
托马斯·沃克会射杀伊丽莎白·盖恩斯
Thomas Walker shot and killed Elizabeth Gaines?
我认为是因为
I assume it was because
他要刺杀副总统
he was trying to kill the vice president.
-他射偏了 -很明显
- So he missed? - Apparently.
你们部队里最佳射手会射偏
The best shot in your unit?
正常
It happens.
想听听我的推测吗
You want to hear my theory?
我猜测杀死伊丽莎白·盖恩斯
My theory is Elizabeth Gaines was killed
是为了触发特勤安保程序
in order to instigate Secret Service protocols,
这点做到了
which it did.
所有人未经安检
Everybody was herded together
一起蜂拥进
into the State Department panic room
国♥务♥院♥避难室
without security checks.
我们的27位精英
27 of our best and brightest,
都和你一起挤在那里
all crowded on in there with you,
而你 身上绑着炸♥弹♥
who was wearing a bomb.
炸...
A...
我他妈的怎么会有炸♥弹♥
Where the fuck would I get a bomb?
所以你当时没绑炸♥弹♥吗
So you weren't wearing a bomb?
没有
No.
你不认识阿布·纳齐尔的儿子
You didn't know Abu Nazir's son?
不认识
No.
你也没有
And you did not conspire
合谋刺杀副总统
to assassinate the vice president?
我当然没有
Of course I didn't.
我让你看一段视频
I've got something I'd like you to watch.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我有妻子
I have a wife
和两个孩子
and two kids,
我爱他们
who I love.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
当你们看到这段录像的时候
By the time you watch this,
你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
我的所作所为
about what I've done.
在此 我要为自己做一个解释
That's why I wanted to explain myself.
以便让你们知道真♥相♥
So that you'll know the truth.
在2003年5月19日
On May 19, 2003,
身为解放伊♥拉♥克♥行动中
as part of a two-man sniper team
一个二人狙击小队的一员...
serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom...
够他喝一壶的
Let him suck on that.
干得漂亮
Neatly done.
等带子播完 让他煎熬一会儿
When the tape ends, we'll let him stew for a while.
没觉睡
No sleep.
我在那里被关押了
...where I was held captive
八年多
for more than eight years.
哪家酒店
What hotel?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
住多久
For how long?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
你们要离婚吗
Are you guys getting a divorce?
不 我们...
No, we're...
我们只想给对方一些自♥由♥空间
we're just giving each other some breathing room.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们
It means we're trying
正在努力解决问题
very hard to work things out.
解决什么问题
Work what out?
我们的问题
Our problems.
我会在五点钟过来接你们
I'll see you guys at 5:00.
晚上有披萨吃哦
It's pizza night.
爸爸真的还会回来吗
Is Dad really coming back?
会 他会回来的
Yeah, he's coming back.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我知道 克里斯
Because I know, Chris.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
谁伤了他的心
Who broke his heart?
我妈妈
My Mother.
她干嘛了 把他游戏机扔了
What'd she do? Throw away his Xbox?
没 她把我们老爸扫地出门了
No, she, uh, threw our father out of the house.
我妈每月都发作一次
My Mother does that once a month.
让我爸在白宫客房♥睡一星期
My Dad sleeps in the guest wing for a week,
还发誓受够他了
she swears she's done with him for good,
然后一转眼
next thing I know,
俩人又伴着《窈窕淑女》一起喝着马提尼
they're drinking Martinis and listening to My Fair Lady.
我的心理医生说这很普遍 但是...
My therapist says it's pretty common, but...
你还看心理医生
You have a therapist?
看过
I had a therapist.
一次
Once.
那个...
So, um,
我跟亚历山大谈过了
I talked to Xander.
青梅竹马那位
Home guy?
对
Yeah, well,
已经是过去时了
the former home guy.
今晚约会啊
Take me out tonight?
好啊
Okay.
看电影怎么样
How about a movie?
杜邦环岛上映《美国往事》呢
Once Upon a Time in America is playing at Dupont Circle.
塞吉欧·李昂尼导的
Sergio Leone.
我压根没听说过这人
I have absolutely no idea who that is.
他曾是位优秀的意大利电影人
He's a great Italian filmmaker
专长是在大荧幕上展现人的疾苦
who specializes in wide-screen agony.
你说他不接电♥话♥是什么意思
What do you mean, he's not answering his phone?
他必须要接电♥话♥ 他可是国会议员
He has to answer his phone, he's a congressman.
不能就这么消失
He can't just disappear.
他老婆呢
What about his wife?
也不接电♥话♥吗
She's not answering, either?
天啊
Jesus.
格雷格·梅尔莉斯 我发音对吗
Greg Merriles, did I pronounce that right?
-对 -我是大卫·埃斯蒂斯
- Yes. - My name is David Estes.
在中♥央♥情报局工作
I work for the Central Intelligence Agency.
我知道你是谁 长官
I know who you are, sir.
布洛迪议员正在帮我们处理
Congressman Brody is helping us out on a matter
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表