剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
and members of his national security team,
据我所知 他们是骗子 是战犯
who I know to be liars and war criminals.
我是对的
I was right.
他们犯下暴行 却从没被追究
Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
你是对的
You were right.
我这是在为八十二名儿童伸张正义
This is about justice for 82 children
他们的死并没有为美国人所知
whose deaths were never acknowledged
杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
我想给你们讲述其中一个孩子的故事
And I want to tell you about one of these children.
我是对的
I was right.
你在哪
Where are you?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你迟到了
I've been trying to call you. You're late.
副总统马上就到了
The vice president is due to arrive any second now.
车爆胎了 杰西
I had a flat, Jess.
车爆胎
A flat?!
在哪
Where?
鸟不拉屎的地方
Middle of nowhere.
我不知道 离哪都挺远的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表