剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你要帮我们弄清楚阿布·纳齐尔的计划
You help us figure out what Abu Nazir's plan is.
不用审判吗
No trial?
不起诉 不审判
No charges, no trial.
杰西和孩子们呢
Jess and the kids?
她们永远不会知道
They'll never know.
你告别政坛 搬到一个自己喜欢的小镇
You quit politics, move to the town of your choice
一个遥远的地方
somewhere far, far away.
有豁免权吗
Immunity?
你们没有权力给我豁免权
You guys don't have the power to give me that.
你最好还是希望我们有
You better hope we do.
罗亚·哈玛迪
葛底斯堡
裁缝巴塞尔
见面地点
沃尔德霍恩大街
你没事吧
You okay?
做点有趣的事吧
Let's have some fun.
有趣的事
Hmm, fun.
想好玩点是吧
You want to have some fun, huh?
该死的
Oh, shit!
再快点
Faster.
-再快点 -好的
- Faster! - Okay. All right.
真棒 甩掉了
Yeah! Okay.
停下 芬 停车
Stop! Finn, stop!
操
Oh, fuck!
你快调头
You got to turn around!
你得回去
You got to go back there!
-我♥操♥ -快点
- Fuck! - Come on.
丹娜 拜托 被人发现我就完了
Dana, please! If anyone finds out about this, my life is over!
至少应该报♥警♥啊
Well, we at least have to call 911!
不行 他们能追踪来电
No. They can trace the call.
看到了吗 她没事 丹娜
See? She's fine, Dana, okay?
他在报♥警♥ 我们没什么可做的了
He's calling 911. There's nothing we can do about it.
芬尼 我们差点撞死人
Finn, we almost killed someone!
丹娜 求你了 我们快离开这儿吧
Dana, I'm begging you, let's just get out of here.
我爸爸可是美国副总统
My dad is the vice president of the United States.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
好吧
Okay.
走
Go.
我想你已经跟罗亚说起过我了
I assume you've spoken to Roya about me.
是她建议我与你重修旧好
She was the one who suggested I reestablish the relationship.
很好
Good.
如果她对你的缺席有微词
So if she comments on your absence,
-就告诉她你跟我在一起 -跟你在一起
- just tell her you were with me. - With you?
告诉她我们欲♥火♥焚身欲罢不能
Tell her we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
这段婚外情会是我们继续接触的幌子
The affair will be our cover going forward.
如果需要我 不管什么原因
If you need me for whatever reason,
就给我打电♥话♥说想我了
you just call and say you miss me.
我也一样
I'll do the same.
然后在我公♥寓♥见
We'll meet at my apartment.
瓦尔登不会吹灰之力就能当选为总统了
So Walden just stands there and gets elected president?
他也可能当不上
He could lose.
阿布·纳齐尔会发现我在为你们工作
Abu Nazir will find out I'm working for you.
不 不会的 只要我们小心行事
No, he won't. Not if we're careful.
一旦他发现 我的家人就会因其受害
When he does, he'll go after my family.
那是他一贯的行事风格
That's how he operates.
我们会保护你的家人
We'll protect your family.
我上一次借酒消愁是因为
The last time I went on a bender
陪你参加毕业舞会的是比利·伯克贝克
was when you went to the prom with Billy Birkbeck
而不是我
instead of me.
那时我十七岁
I was 17 years old.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
丢在费尔法克斯一家酒吧外了
I left it outside a bar in Fairfax.
我打车回来的
I took a cab.
感冒好了吗
How's the flu?
那是格雷格编的
Greg just made that up.
别怪他 他只是在做自己的本职工作
Don't blame him. He was just doing his job.
希望你允许我回家
I'd like your permission to come home.
好
Okay.
但我要知道真♥相♥ 布洛迪
But I need the truth, Brody.
必须如此
That was the deal.
如果你想回来
If you want to come back,
就得告诉我你到底是怎么回事
I need to know what is going on with you.
还有 别再说
And don't give me any bullshit
买♥♥醉或比利·伯克贝克之类的屁话了
about a bender and Billy Birkbeck.
不许再有秘密
No more secrets.
能等到明天早上再说吗
Can it wait until the morning?
不能
No, it can't.
好吧
Okay.
你可能会觉得这有些疯狂 杰西
You're going to think this is a little crazy, Jess.
我为中情局工作
I'm working for the CIA.
中情局
The CIA?
对
Yep.
做什么
Doing what?
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥的大事
Helping out on matters of national security.
布洛迪 如果你又在鬼话连篇...
Brody, if this is some more bullshit...
不是
It's not.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
这就是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
我现在不能透露更多
I can't tell you any more right now.
其实这些我都不应该告诉你
I shouldn't have told you this much already.
你回来早了
You're home early.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
没事
Nothing.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
老爸
Hey, Dad.
你回来住吗
Are you back?
对 我回来了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm back.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表