剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
没有打开电源
They don't turn on the battery.
我在那里坐了一两个小时
I just sit there for a couple hours--
也可能是三个小时 我也不知道
three maybe, I don't know--
就在那里熬着
sweating it out.
最后那扇门总算开了
Then finally the door opens,
然后纳齐尔端着茶走进来
and Nazir walks through with tea.
茶
Tea?
没错 威胁用刑是一项考验
Yeah, the threat of torture was a test.
我觉得这又是一计
And I think this was, too.
我们不确定你是否还会信守承诺
We have become unsure of your commitment
完成使命
to our mission.
"我们的使命"
"Our mission"?
我可不知道什么使命
I don't know anything about a mission.
我完全按照要求行事
I did exactly what was asked of me--
仅此而已
nothing more, nothing less.
在贝鲁特 是你救了我
You saved my life in Beirut.
没有人让你那么做
No one asked you to do that.
怎么回事 尼古拉斯
What is it, Nicholas?
你有什么困扰
What is troubling you?
我想为埃萨的死报仇
I wanted to avenge Issa's death,
而不是杀戮无辜的平民
not kill innocent civilians.
如果那是真♥主♥的意志呢
What if it's the will of Allah?
你我都不了解真♥主♥的意志
Neither of us know the will of Allah.
是你亲自教给我的
You taught me that yourself.
我们要自己决定什么可为 什么不可为
Each of us must decide what we can or cannot do.
那么现在 你必须决定了
So now you must decide.
你的意志如何 尼古拉斯
What is your will, Nicholas?
我告诉他 我的意志濒临崩溃
I tell him my will is close to breaking.
他有没有问
Did he ask
你近来...
about your recent...
与罗亚·哈玛迪会面时的情绪波动
...specific wavering with Roya Hammad?
问了
Yes.
后来呢
And?
我告诉他我低估了自己对于家人的爱
I told him I'd underestimated the love I have for my family.
不知我死后 我的妻子和孩子会有何遭遇
And the fear for what would become of my wife and kids after I was gone
这种恐惧突然袭上心头
had blindsided me.
纳齐尔对于你对家人的担忧作何反应
How did Nazir react to your concern about your family?
就没必要担心
Your wife and children
你的妻子和孩子
have nothing to fear...
只要你忠于你自己
if you stay true to yourself.
显然是在威胁你
A clear threat.
他还问你其它事情了吗
Did he ask you anything else?
没有
No.
-他有没有说他是怎么入境的 -没有
- Did he say how he got into the country? - No.
他有没有说他为何要来
Did he say about the why of it?
我的选择很简单
My choice was simple:
要么像胆怯的动物一样奔逃 躲藏
run, hide and wait for death
等待死亡
like a cowering animal,
就像本·拉♥登♥
like Bin Laden;
要么选择和敌人一决胜负
or die taking the fight to the enemy.
这场对决特指什么
And the specifics of this fight are?
我和副总统原定于明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon, the vice president and I
会见从阿富汗归来的
are scheduled to greet the Special Operations group
特种部队士兵
returning from Afghanistan.
在大坝峡海军基地
At Dam Neck Naval Base.
会有三百名士兵在那里与家人团聚
300 soldiers to be reunited with their families.
纳齐尔计划攻击那场归国欢迎会
Nazir plans to hit the homecoming.
他打算怎么实施计划
How the hell is he gonna do that?
这是一项安保严密的秘密集♥会♥
It's a locked-down, classified event.
我只知道他所告诉我的
All I know is what he told me.
他说这件事没我他做不成
He said he can't do it without me.
他说我是这项计划中的关键角色
He said I'm essential to his plan.
那你这个关键角色在这场袭击中要做什么
And your essential part in this attack is what?
说服副总统
To convince the vice president
准许一名记者来报道这次活动
to allow one reporter to cover the event.
罗亚·哈玛迪
Roya Hammad.
是的
Yes.
还有其它事情吗
Is there anything else?
真♥主♥保佑
Allahu Akbar.
没了
No.
就这些
That's it.
在这儿等着
Wait here, please.
我们走
Let's go.
大家怎么看
Thoughts?
彼得
Peter.
我不知道 感觉有点太轻而易举了
I don't know. It all feels too easy.
他可能在撒谎 纳齐尔可能在耍他
He could be lying; Nazir could be playing him
让他误导我们 带我们跳进陷阱
to misdirect us, lead us into a trap.
索尔
Saul.
有可能
It's possible.
从布洛迪的口供来看 他自己也很迷糊
By his own admission, Brody's in a confused state.
他和一个有绝对控制权的人
Spent 12 hours in the company of a man
共处了十二个小时
who has considerable power over him.
卡莉 你有什么想法
What do you think, Carrie?
当着三百名美国士兵妻儿的面
I think the symbolism of murdering 300 American soldiers
杀死他们
in front of their wives and children
绝对是纳齐尔的作风
is quintessential Nazir.
他绝对做得出来
It's an idea worthy of him.
剿灭穆♥斯♥林♥的精英小队刚刚从战地归来
Elite troops just back from killing Muslims on the battlefield,
就在他们觉得自己逃过一死时下手
just when they think they're out of harm's way?
考虑到这一点的话
So, with that in mind,
如果纳齐尔想让罗亚·哈玛迪袭击海军基地
if Nazir is planning to use Roya Hammad to breach the base,
会使用什么手段
what are we looking at?
他们从葛底斯堡的裁缝店
There's that trunk of explosives
带走的一箱炸♥药♥
they pulled out of the tailor shop in Gettysburg.
她也可以把新闻团队替换成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What, 'cause that'd be as simple as replacing her news crew
[2008年 孟买♥♥南区16处不同地点同时遭受袭击]
重演2008年的孟买♥♥连环恐怖袭击
with terrorists and launching a Mumbai-style attack?
或者两个手段都用
Uh, or a combination of the two.
总之 我们不能置之不理 大卫
Bottom line is we can't not follow up on this, David.
纳齐尔出现了
Nazir is in our sights.
我们必须追查到底
We have to play this out.
他们不信任我
They don't believe me.
九十分钟后 副总统就会去你办公室
In 90 minutes, the vice president will be in your office,
到时候大卫·埃斯蒂斯
at which point David Estes will
会向你们报告最新进展
brief the two of you on these latest developments.
当然 他不会提到你也参与其中
He'll protect your deeper involvement, of course,
你要尽量假装大吃一惊
and you'll do your best to look surprised.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
相信
I do.
我现在只在意你的看法
Because that's all I care about right now.
不同的手♥机♥ 相同的号♥码
Different phone, same number.
只有你才明白
Think you're the only one who understands
必须紧密监视这个混♥蛋♥
this fucker needs watching like a hawk?
卡莉呢
How about Carrie?
她明白吗
She understand that, too?
想联♥系♥你的家人吗
Want to call your family?
不想
No.
不然我又得向杰西卡撒谎了
I'll just have to lie to Jessica again.
他们都安排好了吗
They're in good hands, though, right?
当然
Sure.
明天 这一切就会结束了
And tomorrow, all of this will be over.
对
Right.
你这什么表情
What's that look?
我觉得 如果他们有熟人陪着
I thought it would be easier for them
会感觉好一点
if they were with someone they knew.
我猜猜 麦克·费伯
Let me guess: Mike Faber.
你的决定
Your call?
是的
My call.
聪明
Smart.
我也这么觉得
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表