剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
不管什么结果 你都会杀了我
You're going to kill me no matter what happens.
布洛迪清楚这一点
Brody knows that.
男人都会孤注一掷
A man gambles with what he has.
他会努力去做的
He will try.
别那么有把握
Don't be so sure.
他比你想象中聪明
He's smarter than you think.
你也爱他
You love him, too.
也许这是咱俩的相同之处
Perhaps we have that in common.
我和你没有任何共同点
We have nothing in common.
有时候 你在摧毁一个人时
Sometimes, when you're breaking a man,
内心会发生情感转移
an emotional transference takes place.
我对尼古拉斯的情感很强烈
For me, with Nicholas, it was quite powerful.
那真的是一种爱
It was really a kind of love.
你不会活着离开这个国家的
You're never going to leave this country alive.
我知道 可我不在乎
I know and I don't care.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你根本无法想象对吗
You can't even imagine that, can you?
信仰一个比自我更强大
Believing in something bigger than you,
更重要的事物
more important than you?
这是场战争 我只是一名士兵
We are at war, I am a soldier.
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a terrorist.
想象一下 你坐在餐桌前
Imagine you are sitting down to dinner
准备和妻小共进晚餐
with your wife and children.
晴天霹雳
Out of the sky,
犹如一个愤怒的神灵
as if thrown by an angry god,
无人机袭击毁掉了这一切
a drone strike hits and destroys all of them.
谁才是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Who is the terrorist?
那是斋月的最后一天
It's the last day of Ramadan.
一个年轻人推着小车进入了什叶派村落
A young man enters a Shia village,
车里装满了糖果和玩具
pushing a cart full of candy and toys.
他坐等所有的孩子
He waits in the school playground
聚集到学校操场
for all the children to gather.
然后将手伸到背后扣动了按钮
Then he reaches back and flips a switch.
我们有什么就用什么打仗
We fight with what we have.
你歪曲先知的教义为自己找借口
You pervert the teachings of the Prophet and call it a cause.
你教唆少年成为自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
You turn teenagers into suicide bombers.
子子孙孙必须为之奋斗终生
Generation after generation must suffer and die.
我们时刻准备着
We are prepared for that.
你们呢
Are you?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
是吗
Really?
就凭你们的养老金计划和有机食物
With your pension plans and organic foods,
你们的海景洋♥房♥♥和运动俱乐部吗
your beach houses and sports clubs?
你们能不屈不挠 坚韧不拔 坚持信仰吗
Do you have the perseverance, the tenacity, the faith?
我们可以
Because we do.
你们可以炸我们的房♥ 断我们的粮
You can bomb us, starve us,
甚至占领我们的圣地
occupy our holy places,
但我们绝不会丧失信仰
but we will never lose our faith.
我们将安♥拉♥供奉在心中 在灵魂里
We carry God in our hearts, our souls.
死亡就是与他相聚
To die is to join him.
可能需要一个世纪 两个世纪
It may take a century, two centuries,
三个世纪
three centuries,
但我们最终会消灭你们
but we will exterminate you.
如我所说
Like I said...
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
you're a terrorist.
请出示证件
ID, please.
女士
Ma'am.
我带布洛迪议员来见副总统
I've got Congressman Brody for the vice president.
史黛西
Stacy.
-布洛迪议员 -你好
- Congressman Brody. - Hello.
很抱歉 副总统仍然在跟
I'm sorry, but the vice president's still
伊隆大使进行会晤
in his meeting with Ambassador Elon.
没事 我等着
Oh, no worry, I'll wait.
时间可能会长一些
Might be a while.
没关系
I don't mind.
喝点什么吗 纯净水 柠檬水
Can I get you anything... water, lemonade?
来两杯最好的波旁酒
Double shot of your best bourbon.
开玩笑 不用啦
Just kidding, I'm fine.
去一下洗手间
Nature calls.
先生们 卫生间在哪
Gentlemen, bathroom?
谢谢
Thank you.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
我拿到号♥码了
I've got the number.
发过来
Text it to me.
先放了卡莉
Let Carrie go first.
号♥码给我发过来
Text me the number,
我就放了她
then I will let her go.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你拿到需要的东西就会杀了她
Once you've got what you need, you'll kill her.
我放了她 你就不会给我号♥码了
The minute I let her go, you won't text me the number.
天呐 你得相信我
God, you've got to trust me.
我怎么可能相信你
How could I possibly trust you?
给我号♥码
Send me the number
不然我宰了她
or I will kill her.
纳齐尔 你要是敢杀她
Nazir, if you kill her,
这辈子都别想得到号♥码了
you will never get this number.
给你五秒钟
You have five seconds.
听我说 纳齐尔 听我说
Listen to me, listen to me, Nazir, listen.
我发誓只要你放了卡莉 我马上传给你
Let Carrie go and I swear I will send it to you.
我向埃萨的灵魂发誓
I swear on the soul of Issa.
我凭什么相信你
Why would I believe that?
因为你知道我有多爱他
Because you know how much I loved him.
而且你也知道我有多恨瓦尔登
And because you know how much I hate Walden.
他过去犯下的 和他成为总统后将要犯下的罪
He deserves to die for what he did.
他理应去死
And what he will do as president.
再发一次誓
Swear again.
我发誓
I swear.
向我儿子埃萨·默♥罕♥默♥德♥不朽的灵魂发誓
Swear on the immortal soul of my son Issa Mohammed.
我发誓 我...
I swear. I s...
我向
I swear...
埃萨
on Issa's...
不朽的灵魂发誓
immortal soul.
纳齐尔
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Nazir?!
快走
Go.
快走
Go!
走啊
Go.
让我看到她 该死的
Let me see her, goddamn it!
我要看到她确实离开了 纳齐尔
I want to see her actually getting away, Nazir.
太暗了
It's too dark.
太暗了 纳齐尔
It's too dark, Nazir.
我看不到她
I can't see her.
她走了
She's gone.
号♥码发过来
Send me the number.
快点发过来
Send me the number now.
快发过来
Send me the number
不然我马上去追她
or I will go after her.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
关联接入模式P150LVR
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我以为你走了呢
I thought you left.
感受一下这座位吗
Getting a feel for the joint?
是啊 希望你别介意
Yeah. Hope you don't mind.
完全不会
Not at all.
很快就是你的了
Be yours soon enough.
你没事吧 怎么了
You all right? What's the matter?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你跟伊隆大使的会晤
How was, uh... how was your meeting with, uh,
进展如何
Ambassador Elon?
谈得差不多了
We're getting close.
再有一周吧
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表