剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Nervous?
不紧张
Hmm? No.
只是今天日程排得比较满
No, I just have a lot to do today.
是吗
Really?
你的参谋长说你今天没有任何安排
Your chief of staff said you were wide open.
你一定想知道我昨天有没有把你发怒的事情
You must be wondering if I recorded your outburst
向我们的朋友报告
to our friends yesterday.
我报告了 你今早给我打电♥话♥道歉的事
I did. I also reported the call you made this morning.
我也报告了
Your apology.
如果你那算是道歉的话
If that's the right word.
有监听到她打电♥话♥的内容吗
Do we hear those communications?
没有
No.
为什么 她在跟谁说话
Why not? Who's she talking to?
是什么让你改变了主意
What made you change your mind?
我说过我压力很大
I told you, I was under a lot of pressure.
关于你女儿 对
Your daughter. Right.
昨晚你在哪过夜
Where did you spend last night?
你不在家 我知道的
Not at your house, I know that.
我和卡莉·麦吉森在一起
I was with Carrie Mathison.
今早你醒来
And you woke up this morning
还打电♥话♥说 我们在同一轨道上
and called to say we were on the same track.
如果你不相信我...
Look, if you don't trust me...
我没那样说
I didn't say that.
如果不是你叫我和卡莉重修旧好
You said renew the relationship with Carrie--
我就不会那么做...
which I wouldn't have done, by the way--
好吧 按你指示 我和她上♥床♥了
but okay, as instructed, I fuck her,
我得到信息 向你汇报
I get the information I can to you,
而你现在却来为难我
and now you're giving me a hard time about it?
我也没那样说过
I didn't say that, either.
对 你什么都没说 不是吗
No, you don't say anything, do you?
你要冷静
You need to calm down.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
不是吧 你觉得这样...
Really? You think that's gon--
怎么没声音了
Why did we lose audio?
跟踪车辆要跟紧
Tighten up the follow vehicles now.
不能跟丢了他们
We cannot afford to lose them.
让他们在视线之内
Keep line of sight.
再多派两辆车跟踪
And get me two more vehicles in pursuit.
卡莉
Carrie?
她识穿了
She knows.
说不准 我们走着瞧
Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.
我陪同麦克斯和维吉尔一起去
I'll go in the follow car with Max and Virgil.
好吧 但是卡莉 答应我
All right, but Carrie, promise me,
不要有任何行动 好吗
just stay the fuck back, okay?
他们到底要去哪
Where the hell are they going?
真是你
It was you.
我早该猜到
I should have known.
玛丽娅 嘘
Maria, shh.
她不是我的孩子 别想歪了
She's not mine, if that's what you're thinking.
我没那样想
I wasn't.
我想 这很明显
I guess... it was obvious.
我妈妈出事后
Some girl shows up in the hospital
一个女孩来医院看她
right after my mother's hit.
肯定是你杀了她
Of course you killed her.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
那你来这儿干什么
Why are you here, then?
我当时在车上
I was in the car.
那有什么分别
It's the same exact thing.
我...
I...
很抱歉
am so sorry.
我想...
And I'm trying...
想干嘛
Trying what?
想负责任
To take responsibility.
这话是什么意思
What does that even mean?!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry.
我想去自首
I want to go to the police.
现在才做
Oh, now you do.
这样只会帮倒忙
When it would just make things worse.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 这样违反了约定
I mean it's not the deal.
什么约定
What deal?
守口如瓶
To keep quiet.
只字都不能提
Not say anything about it.
我还有两个妹妹要照顾
I got two sisters to take care of,
你休想搞砸这一切
so don't you dare mess that up.
你得闭上你的嘴
You need to keep your mouth shut,
如果你告诉任何人...
because if you tell anyone...
我什么都得不到
I get nothing.
你说你想帮忙
You say you want to help?
马上离开 别再回来
Go away and never come back.
给我滚
Get out!
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
还好 还好
Yeah, yeah.
请开车吧
Just drive, please.
别担心 快到了
Don't worry, we're almost there.
一会就得开车头灯了
We'll need our headlights soon.
好了 在那儿停下
Okay... there.
维吉尔 停车
Virgil, stop the van.
他们在前面停下了 停车
They stopped up ahead. Stop the van.
目标停在
Target has stopped
尼达姆牧场附近的66号♥县道上
County Road 66, vicinity Needham Meadow.
跟踪一号♥ 继续往北走朝68号♥路走
Follow One, continue north to 68.
跟踪二号♥ 在克里克通道右转
Follow Two, turn right at Creek Pass.
我不想离目标太贴
I want a loose cordon around the target.
要远点 至少一英里距离
Very loose-- one mile minimum distance.
卡莉
Carrie?
我们在南面
We're holding south.
他们为什么停车
Why'd they stop?
我们离得太远 什么都看不见
We're way back, we can't see anything.
有谁看到
Anyone?
有谁能看到目标
Anyone have visual?
你能把灯关了吗
Can you turn that off?
能告诉我 我们在这儿干什么吗
Do you want to tell me what we're doing here?
你说你想要另一个机会
You say you want another chance.
就是这个
This is it.
我好像看到了第三个人
I think there's a third person.
有人看见什么了吗
Can anyone else see anything?
没看见
No, I don't think so.
奎恩叫他们停在路边了
Quinn's pulling them now.
我讨厌这样
I don't like this.
谁都不喜欢
No one does.
我们要保护布洛迪
We need to protect Brody.
我想看个清楚
I want to get actual eyes on.
怎么了
What?
是卡莉 她想去一探究竟
It's Carrie-- she wants to take a look.
卡莉 你答应过不会有所行动的
Carrie, you promised you'd stay back.
我只是想开车经过看个究竟
I just want to drive by to see what's going on.
我知道你担心他安危
Look, I know you're worried about him.
我们都应该担心 他是我们唯一的线人
We all should be-- he's our only asset.
好吧 可以过去 别被发现了
Yeah, okay, one clean pass.
最多这样
That's all.
还有其他人会来么
Are you expecting somebody else?
有发现吗
Can you see anything yet?
外面漆黑一片 卡莉
It's dark out here, Carrie.
我都不知道能不能看到他们
I don't know if I'll be able to see them at all.
麦克斯 把灯光调暗好吗
Max, you want to dim those lights?
车里亮得跟"进取号♥"星舰一样
It's like the Starship Enterprise in here.
布洛迪 上车
Brody, get in the car.
为什么
Why?
你是公众人物 上车
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表