剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第二季 第十集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone missed something that day. - Everyone's not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
我以前怎么没听说过这个人
How come I've never heard of this guy?
谁 奎恩吗
Who, Quinn?
探探他的底
Just check him out.
他在公车上见了一个人吗
So he met some guy on a city bus?
-认识吗 -达尔·阿德尔
- You know him? - Dar Adal.
他就是达尔·阿德尔
That's Dar Adal?
是他 就是他本人
That's him, in the flesh.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
卡莉 我要你现在就去把我家人接走
Carrie, I need you to go get my family right away.
把他们带到安全的地方
Take them somewhere safe.
杰西 中情局让我来的 有危险
The CIA sent me, Jess. There's a threat.
哇 逆天啊
Whoa! This is sick!
多谢你
Thank you...
能来陪我
for being here.
卡莉 他在这里 他到美国了
Carrie, he's here; he's in America.
阿布·纳齐尔
Abu Nazir?
怎么可能 我的老天爷
How is that even possible? Jesus Christ!
如果是那设备 起码有200磅
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
战术一二三队 立刻行动 完毕
Tac One, Tac Two, Tac Three, move now. Over.
联邦调查局
FBI!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
不是他
It's not him.
不是阿布·纳齐尔
It's not Abu Nazir.
停止行动 你还需要他 我再说一遍
Stand down. We still need him. I say again,
停止行动
stand down.
搞什么鬼 你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
我们抓到他们了 布洛迪
We got 'em, Brody.
你的消息很可靠
Your information was good.
全部抓住了吗
Got 'em all?
除了纳齐尔都抓住了
All but Nazir-- he's still out there.
每周二来沃尔特华夫饼店吃午餐
Walter's Waffles for lunch every Tuesday.
看来有些习惯很难改掉
Some habits die hard, I guess.
随着年龄的增长
Little things I can count on
我越发注重这些小人无大志的生活
mean more and more to me as I get older.
你发现没有
Do you find that?
我发现随着年岁增长
I find that everything
凡事都变得重要起来了
means more to me as I get older.
而且 我看上了贝尔塔
Plus, I've got a crush on Berta.
我去过你家
I went by your house.
房♥主换了
New owners.
人很不错
Nice people.
留着那所房♥子没什么意义
There's no point in keeping a house anymore--
毕竟我每隔几周就要搬一次家
I have to move every few weeks.
老天 我真怀念冷战时期
Christ, I miss the Cold War.
喜欢每天为核毁灭提心吊胆吗
Prefer the daily threat of nuclear annihilation?
不是 我怀念当时的规矩
No, I miss the rules.
苏联不先找茬 我们也按兵不动
The Soviets didn't shoot us, we didn't shoot them.
天啊 瞧现在这伙人
Boy, this bunch...
你不是退休了吗
Thought you retired.
我倒是想呢 倒是想
Oh, I tried, I tried.
跟我说说彼得·奎恩
Tell me about Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Peter Quinn?
你昨晚八点左右见过他
You met with him last night around 8:00.
在七路公交车上
Number seven bus.
谁想了解情况
Who's asking?
我
Me.
只是你吗
Just you?
彼得·奎恩是我的人
Peter Quinn is one of mine.
埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探
Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy
负责这次正规的情报行动
in charge of a straight-up intelligence operation?
他没说明原因 只问我要个士兵
He didn't tell me, he just asked for a soldier.
士兵是会杀人的
Soldiers kill people.
士兵还会维修飞机引擎 烧得一手烂菜
They also fix airplane engines and cook bad food--
那只是形象化说法
it was a figure of speech.
也许埃斯蒂斯是为了派彼得去监视你
Maybe Estes put Quinn in there just to keep his eye on you.
也许他不信任你
Maybe he doesn't trust you.
他凭什么不信任我
Why wouldn't he trust me?
你还是不爱下黑手 索尔
You still afraid to get your hands dirty, Saul?
我还是更想找出问题的答案
I still prefer to figure the problem out,
而不是把它抹掉
not obliterate it.
做这种工作 你还是过于感情用事
You're too sensitive for this line of work,
你一向如此
you always have been.
真没想到你能坚持这么久
I'm amazed you've lasted this long.
我也没想到
Me, too.
-布洛迪打电♥话♥来了吗 -还没
- Has Brody called? - Not yet.
-他会打的 -我知道
- He will. - I know.
杰西卡 昨晚的事...
Listen, Jessica, about last night...
嘘
Hey, shh.
我喜欢昨晚的感觉
I loved last night.
真开心
It was fun.
是啊 对不对
It was, wasn't it?
没错
Yeah, it was.
我一点负疚感都没有
I keep waiting to feel guilty.
布洛迪
Brody.
我去隔壁
I'll be next door.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
房♥子不错
Pretty posh.
多谢帮忙 麦克
Thanks for helping out, Mike.
不客气
No problem.
我去收拾东西
Let me go pack my bags.
-都好吧 -都好
- Everything good? - Everything's great.
嗨 老爸
Hey, Dad.
嗨 小伙子
Hey, buddy.
来
Come here.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
那我走了
I'll be heading out.
有事吱声
You guys need anything else, give me a holler.
拜
Bye.
回见
See you around.
老爸
Dad?
你当间谍了
Are you a spy now?
没有 还是议员 给中情局帮帮忙
No. No, I'm just a congressman who helped the CIA.
那你不会再消失了吧
So you won't be disappearing again?
当然 我哪儿都不去了
No. I'm not going anywhere.
我还有作业
I've got homework.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表