剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
我赢了
I won.
我也回答了所有问题
Yeah, and I answered all the questions.
太简单了
Way too easy.
真的吗
Really?
是全队退出了 还是只有你一人
So the whole team quit or just you?
全队
The whole team.
我就知道 该死的
I knewt, damn it.
不 挺有趣的
No, it was fun,
然后谢恩出现
and then Shane showed up.
他给你惹麻烦了吗
He give you guys a hard time?
你知道的 谢恩就那德行
Oh, you know, just Shane being Shane.
我能上船吗
Permission to come aboard.
不错
Nice.
这是你的吗
This is yours?
是的 我总算把钱付清了
Yeah, I finally ponied up.
去年春天买♥♥的
Got it last spring.
真是让人羡慕啊
I'm jealous.
我听说你日子过得不错
I hear you're doing just fine.
确实不错
I'm doing okay.
你是指婚礼吗
Oh, u mean the wedding?
我必须得说
Let's just say
不是每个水手都能娶到公主的
not every deckhand ends up marrying a princess, huh?
我来是为了
Hey, listen, um, I want to come down here
确认我们还是好朋友
and just make sure we're still cool.
当然 难道不是吗
Sure, why wouldn't we be?
我知道我哥哥昨晚和谢恩打了一架
I know my brother and Shane got into it last night.
小事 他们从小就这样了
Okay, that's been going on since we were kids.
拜托 没什么大不了的
Come on, that's never affected
你和我 还是...
you and me. Eh, still...
之前我跟杰狄谈了一下
I had a talk with JD earlier.
我让他婚礼期间老实一点
I asked him to cool it until after the wedding.
你要我去跟谢恩说一下吗
If you're king me to talk to Shane,
说了也不会管用的
That's not going to change anything.
他就是那样
It's just the way he is.
拜托 你们一起工作过
Come on, you worked with him.
你了解他的脾气
You know how he is.
没错
Yeah.
听着 我们今晚有个派对
Uh... so listen,we're having a party tonight.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 在哈蒙海滩的篝火派对
Yeah, bonfire down at Harmon Beach.
会很有趣的
Should be fun.
如果你跟谢恩愿意来聚聚的话
If you and Shane want to come by, hang out,
我们有充足的食物和冰镇啤酒
we're gonna have a lot of food,cold beer.
不知道
I don't know.
今晚不会那么顺当的
Tonight's going to be tough.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想邀请旧交而已
Just wanted to invite you for old times sake.
谢谢你的好意
Appreciate it.
艾比也会去的
Abby'll be there.
我说了 不确定
Like I said,I don't know.
该死
Bollocks.
来人救救我啊
Somebody help me!
崔西 崔西
Trish! Trish.
崔西
Trish?
如果你不能完成任务
Why'd I go to the considerable expense of bringing you here
我何必大费周章地把你弄来
If you can't do your job?
这又不像我们恋爱时闹矛盾那么简单
Well, it's not as if Trish and I ended up on the best of terms.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need more time.
没有时间了 我女儿4天后就结婚
There is no time-my daughter's wedding is in four days.
爸爸
Dad?
咦 怎么还挂在这里
Yep, still upside down.
周围也没有人
And all alone.
真是丢人啊
And terribly out of shape.
有人吗
Hello?
来人救救我啊
Somebody help me!
太好了
Yes!
卡尔 你搞什么鬼
Cal, what the hell are you doing?
谢天谢地 你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
天呐 赶紧把我弄下来
Oh, my goodness, please get me down.
我脑袋要炸了
My head is about to explode.
求求你了
Please.
知道吗 我受够了
You know, I got tired
你女朋友一个劲的说维克菲尔德
of hearing your gal pal pine for this Wakefield guy,
我们就分道扬镳了
so I split.
我估计是走错道了
Guess I made a wrong turn.
你知道从这里怎么回酒店吗
You know how to get back to the hotel from here?
是的
Yep.
只要先把我放下来
I'm pretty sure once I get back on my feet,
凭着地图我肯定能找到回去的路
I'll be able to guide us back with the help of my map.
地图在这里
There she is.
太好了
Perfect.
你行行好放我下来吧
Can you please just get me down?
这个估计得要两个人才行
You know, I'm thinking this is more of like a two-man job.
我去找人来帮忙
I'm gonna go and get some help.
别担心 我会回来的
Don't worry, I'll be back.
别啊 萨利
No, Sully.
萨利 别走啊
Sully, don't go.
求求你 不要
No, please.
坚持住 兄弟
You hang in there, buddy.
萨利 求你别走
No, Sully, please!
哥们
Dude.
哥们
Dude.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
宝贝
Sweetheart.
我把亨特送走了
I sent Hunter away.
他不会再回来了
He won't be back.
求你原谅我
Please forgive me.
我只是想保护你
I- I was trying to protect you.
我可以想象
I can only imagine how it felt
这么多年之后再见到亨特是什么感觉
to see Hunter after all these years.
你说我4天后就要结婚了
You said we were getting married in four days.
没错
That's right.
亨特过来向我求助
Hunter came to me for help,
他说他还爱着你
Said that he was still in love with you,
我叫他离开 因为你跟亨利4天后就结婚了
And I told him to go, that you were marrying Henry in 4 days.
难道我不应该这么做吗
That is what you wanted me to do, isn't it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为我的宝贝做什么都行
Anything for my baby.
任何事
Anything.
有人吗
Hello?
艾比
Abby?
嗨
Hey.
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
是的
Uh... yeah.
不
No.
有人在浴缸里放了个鹿头
Someone put a deer head in our tub.
什么
What?
你能想象如果崔西回来
Can you imagine if Trish would have come back
看到的是这个而不是我的情形吗
and found this instead of me?
听着 我要在她回来之前
Uh, listen, I need to finish
把这里清理干净
cleaning this up before she gets back.
吉米跟谢恩早上一起猎鹿了
Jimmy and Shane were hunting deer this morning.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
杰狄说的没错 亨利
JD was right. Whoa, whoa, whoa, Henry.
冷静点 我去跟他们谈谈
Hang on, let me talk to them.
你最不应该做的就是跟他们干一架
The last think you need is a fight with those guys.
不 我最不想要的是一个鹿头在浴缸里
No, the last thing I need is a deer head in my bathtub.
不 请让我来帮帮忙
No, please, please, let me help.
在崔西看到之前把它处理了
Take care of that before Trish sees it.
我去找吉米谈谈
I'll go talk to Jimmy.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表