剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
拜
Bye.
把这个清理干净 再找些人过来
We'll get this cleaned up and get a couple of fans in here.
你觉得这只是恶心的恶作剧吗
Hey, do you think this is just some sick prank?
不知道
I don't know.
太他妈变♥态♥了
It's pretty damn twisted.
几天前在Candlewick
Something like this happened to me
我也遇见过相同的事情
At the Candlewick a few days ago.
有人在我房♥间放了一个死鹿头
Someone put a deer head in our bungalow.
你不觉得应该告诉我吗
And you didn't think it was worth calling me about?
我搞定了
I took care of it.
我肯定是谢恩干的
I'm pretty sure it was Shane.
是在他抓住你弟弟之前还是之后的事
Was this before or after he grabbed your brother?
之前
Before.
怎么 你觉得这件事也是谢恩干的
Why, do you think Shane could have done this?
不 他还被我关在局里呢
No, no, I still got him locked up at the station.
婚礼结束之前 我不会放他出来的
Thought I'd keep him quarantined till after the wedding.
就当是我给你和崔西的礼物了
Consider it my gift to you and Trish.
谢谢
Thanks.
你弟弟怎么样了
How is your brother?
自从你父母过世 他改变了不少
He's changed so much since your parents died.
是的 对我俩都很打击 尤其是杰狄
Yeah, it's been hard on both of us, maybe more so on JD.
我觉得让他回到岛上
Yeah, I don't think him coming back to the island
不是个好主意
Was such a good idea.
虽然如此
Well, all the same,
我还是感激你来岛上结婚
I want to thank you for getting married here.
我已经有
It'd been
7年没见过她了
Seven years since I'd seen her.
我以为她再也不会回来了呢
I was beginning to think she'd never come home.
只是需要些时间
It just takes time.
是的
Yeah.
艾比有太多可怕的回忆
Abby has a lot of bad memories.
其中有些涉及到你
Some of them involve you.
我去拿那个盒子
Let me get that box.
你觉得它走了吗
You think it's gone?
呆着别动
Stay here.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
原本还以为你来不了了
I didn't think you'd be able to make it.
正好有点时间
Oh, I just had some me.
找到什么了么
Well, did you find anything?
我还保存着你妈绝大部分的首饰
I kept most of your mom's jewelry.
是吗 我还没看到
Yeah?Um, I didn't see that.
也许晚点再过来看看吧
Maybe I could come back later and look.
我去煮咖啡
I can make coffee.
我得走了
I need to get going.
好吧
All right.
很高兴你能过来
Glad you could stop by.
你离开前我不一定能再见到你
I, I may not get to see you again before you leave.
我不是在
I'm not telling you
左右你的决定
to come back or not to.
我只是很想为
I just...I want to tell you I'm sorry
你离家前发生的一切
for everything that happened before you left,
向你道歉
for what I said.
希望你会回来
Hope you'll come back.
去那之前我真该动动脑子的
I should have known better than to go over there
他今天早上看上去太和蔼可亲了
But he seemed all sweet this morning
还跟你聊天
Talking with you,
我就想也许
and I thought maybe
该再给我爸一次机会
I should give my dad another chance.
你真该看看他那阁楼上都藏了些什么
You... you should see what he has in the attic--
报道 警♥察♥报告 可怕的照片
articles, police reports...awful photographs.
这些你都知道吗
Did, did you know about this?
他还在为维克菲尔德而深受困扰
That he's still obsessing over Wakefield?
不
No.
我是说 这种事情有时无法避免 艾比
I mean... it comes up sometimes, Abby,
你知道他有多想你跟你妈妈
you know, how he misses you or your mom.
不仅是这桩旧事
But it wasn't just old stuff.
还有关于别的凶杀案的报道
There were articles about other murders...
西雅图 波特兰 全国各地 都是新案子
The new ones...in Seattle, Portland, all over.
维克菲尔德都死了那么久了
He's obsessing over murders
他还是放不下这些
when Wakefield's already dead.
也许这正是他的办案方式 艾比
Maybe it's just how he copes, Abby.
不对
No.
远远不止这样
It feels like more than that.
就好像他还在追捕维克菲尔德一样
Like he's still chasing Wakefield.
看来彩排前
I don't think we should clean up
我们是来不及清理下了 是吧
before the rehearsal, do you?
是
No.
我们就说在林子里碰到个疯子
We'll just tell 'em some lunatic
放他的狗来咬我们好了
in the woods had his dog attack us.
亲爱的 回去以后
Honey, when we get back,
我希望你先不要对任何人说起
I don't want you to say anything
凯瑟琳和理查德的事
about Katherine and Richard.
那谢尔怎么办
What about Shea?
她也是其中重要一员
She's a big part of this.
等婚礼结束 我们回到西雅图
We will tell her after the wedding
能处理这件事情的时候
when we get back to Seattle,
再告诉她好了
when we can do something about it.
眼下最重要的
The important thing is
是你和亨利的婚礼
you getting married to Henry.
我爱你
I love you.
伙计们 我一无所获 你们呢
Hey, guys.I got nothing; how about you?
没有 我问遍了整个码头
No, I asked around at the dock.
没人见到过他
Nobody remembers seeing him.
我只是随便说说
I'm just going to say it.
别生气啊
Don't get pissed.
但万一布斯拿走了那些钱呢
But what if Booth took the money?
-不可能 -那是整整25万美金啊
- No way. - It's $250,000.
我说过了 布斯绝不可能
And I said there's no way
对我们做出这样的事来
that Booth would do that to us.
我宁愿相信这样
Look,I'd rather believe that
也不愿去想其他可能
than the other thing.
什么其他可能
What other thing?
万一发生了什么不幸呢
What if something bad happened?
我说真的 万一
I mean,for real,what if
制♥造♥了船上那起惨案的人找到了布斯
Whoever made that mess on the boat found Booth?
说不定布斯已经...
What if Booth's...?
死了
Dead?
你们觉得他已经死了
You... you think he might be dead?
我只是说
I'm just saying
我们不知道发生了什么
we don't know.
也许我们该打电♥话♥给警长
Maybe we call the sheriff.
然后跟他说什么
And tell him what?
跟他说我们在船上发现了具死尸
And tell him that we found a dead guy's body on a boat
然后偷了他的钱
and we stole his money?
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think so.
也许刚才是我错了
Look, maybe I was wrong before.
也许他已经租了条船
You know, m-maybe he chartered a boat
回到了大♥陆♥
and went back to the mainland.
然后去了哪里
And went where?
这可不像不知道他住哪这么简单
It's not like we don't know where he lives.
到他妈那里去了
With his mom.
那亨利怎么办
What about Henry?
他也参与此事的
He's part of this.
是啊是啊 让我们在他婚礼前一天
Oh, yeah,let's drag Henry into this
把他扯进这种事情里来
the day before he gets married.
对 你是对的
you're right, you're right.
好的 从现在开始我们好好表现
All right, let's play it cool for now.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表