剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
Okay.
我试下阻止血的流出
Let me try... applying some pressure.
布斯
Booth?
布斯
Booth!
别死啊 布斯
Booth, please don't...
布斯
Booth.
女士们 先生们 新郎的朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen friends of the groom,
亨利 我的老兄
Henry, my brother,
让我们期待 斯泰西的表演
give it up for Stacy.
-我的天啊 没有妓♥女♥ -就没男人
My God, she is smoking hot Local girl? Who's the man?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
亨利 亨利·唐恩吗
Henry? Henry Dunn?
是我啊 史黛西
It's me-- Stacy.
哪个史黛西啊
Stacy...
史黛西· 迪奈
Stacy DeKnight.
史蒂夫的妹妹啊
Steve's little sister.
你认识她吗 这真酷毙了
You know her? That is awesome.
这不酷 这很糟糕 她10岁时我就认识她了
No, no, it's not awesome, it's awful I've known her since she was, like, ten.
这太糟糕了
Oh, this is so wrong.
不糟糕 这很罗曼蒂克
No, that's what makes it dirty.
- 你必须离开这 - 什么
You have to leave. What?
你马上就要死了
He wants you dead.
我会保护我自己的
Let go of me.
拜托了 你必须停止
Please He won't stop.
麦雅·克里 很狂野
My Chloe is wild
还穿着热裤
and impetuous and idiotic.
我怎么不知道
I don't get it.
我脑海中挥不去她的魅影
And I can't get her out of my mind.
诚实的想法 你觉得她哪吸引人了
Honest opinion-- do you find him attractive?
有没有人告诉过你 你有个很性感的屁♥股♥啊
ever told you that you have the sexiest accent?
我可不想知道
Whatever.
尼奇 来点酒吧 你需要它
Nikki, get Mad Mal a beer You made it.
很高兴你来
I'm glad you're here.
没有你在会觉得少了什么的
Tonight wouldn't be the same without you.
看到布斯了吗
Hey, have you, have you seen Booth?
我觉得你们差不多时间回来
I thought he'd be back by now.
抱歉 我没看到任何人
N-No, sor-sorry, I...haven't seen anyone.
我错过了时间
I... passed out,
来 我来帮你小姐
Here, let me help you Oh, Missy
崔西 我的天啊 你没事吧
Trish, Trish oh, my God, are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 发生什么事了 - 我还好
What happened? I'm okay, I'm okay.
那布罩了上来
The cover, the cover...
什么 是你衣服吗 怎么发生的
What, it closed? How?
她在水里面 还好我看到了
It's a good thing I was here I saw her.
否则会更糟
This could have been bad.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表