剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
我叫艾比·米尔斯
My name is Abby Mills,
我回到了家乡哈珀岛
And I've come home to Harper's Island.
本来我最好的朋友要和他梦寐以求的女孩结婚
My best friend was supposed to marry the girl of his dreams,
但是可怕的事情发生了
but something terrible has happened.
人们接二连三地被杀
People are being killed...
而且约翰·维克菲尔德还活着
...and John Wakefield is alive.
他想将我们赶尽杀绝
And he's intent on killing us all.
只有少数几个人活了下来
There are only a handful of us left.
我们不知道该相信谁 该往哪躲
We don't know who to trust or where to turn,
但如果我们不想死
but we have to stick together and fight back
就必须团结一致进行反击
If we don't want to die.
《夺命岛》前情提要
Previously on Harper's Island:
我妈妈深爱我的爸爸
My mom loved my dad.
她离开了我 还抛弃了我的孩子
She stole from me,threw away my child.
你到底是怎么知道她有了你的孩子
How do you even know she had your child?
因为我找到他了
Because I found him.
我找到一间船屋
I found a boathouse.
屋里有无线电
There's a radio.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
这里是哈珀岛请求立即支援 完毕
This is Harper's Island requesting immediate assistance.Over.
这里是美国海岸巡逻队
This is U.S. Coast Guard.
请告知你们的方位
Give us your location.Over.
你救了我们
You saved us.
亨利 维克菲尔德逃出来了
Henry, Wakefield escaped.
我们必须离开
We have to go.
我知道 是我把钥匙给他的
I know; I gave him the key.
萨莉说得对
Sully was right.
维克菲尔德是有个帮凶 只是不是吉米
Wakefield has an accomplice;It's just not Jimmy.
你好啊 老爸
Hey, Dad.
哈珀岛 16年前
给我 我会好好保管的
Come on,I'll take good care of it.
你又不会踢球
But you're not going to use it.
跟我打赌吗
Want to bet?
我会多加练习 等你下次暑假再来的时候
I'm going to practice so much,when you get back next summer,
保证把你踢趴下
I'm going to totally kick your butt.
艾比 不许说粗话
Abby, don't say "butt,"
再说吹牛可不礼貌
And it's not polite to brag.
好吧 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
不过我还是会照踢不误的
But I will kick it.
亨利 我想你的家人来了
I think your folks are here,Henry.
进来吧 门开着
Come in, it's open.
你好啊 杰狄
Hey, JD.
今年你们怎么走得这么早
Well, you guys are off early this year.
凯伦准备好要回去了
Yeah, well, Karen's ready to get back.
两个孩子也该准备上学了
Well,we got to get these two ready for school.
每年的暑假过得都很快
Summers seem to go faster every year.
一路顺风
Have a nice trip
走吧 亨利 不能错过这班渡船
Come on, Henry, we can't miss the ferry.
好的 爸爸 再等一下
Okay, Dad, just a second.
快走
Come on.
亨利·唐恩
Henry Dunn.
你♥爸♥爸会很生气的
Your dad's going to be so mad.
没关系的
It's okay.
我也不希望你走
I don't want you to go either.
艾比 我只希望能像你这样一直住在这儿
Yeah, I just wish I lived here all the time like you, Abby.
你不会了解那种感受的
I mean, you don't know what it's like.
塔科马港实在太...
Tacoma is so...
无聊吗
Boring?
只因为它不是这里
It's just not here.
我也希望
Me, too.
亨利·詹姆士·唐恩 马上过来
Henry James Dunn, get over here now.
明年暑假见
See you next summer.
你还在乎她
You cared for her.
对她下手比较难
She was harder than the others.
我们只是在利用她
She served her purpose.
其他都无关紧要
Nothing else matters.
我明白
I know.
丹尼跟你打得很厉害吗
Danny put up much of a fight?
他手底下也不是很弱
He didn't embarrass himself.
不过她的姐姐和那小女孩跑了
Trish's sister and the girl got away.
亨利
Henry!
崔西
Trish!
海岸巡逻队就要来了
Coast Guard's on their way.
我们只剩几个小时
We only have a couple of hours.
谢尔
Shea?
你们来干什么
What are you doing?
约翰·维克菲尔德逃出来了
John Wakefield escaped.
什么
What?
怎么逃出来的
How?
不知道 只觉得
I don't know,we just...
我们觉得有人暗中帮他
We think someone's helping him.
是的 是吉米
Yeah, Jimmy.
一定是他
It's got to be.
不是他 他和艾比在一起
No... no, he's with Abby.
他让我们来找你
They sent us here to find you.
好吧 其他人怎样呢
Okay, so what about the others?
丹尼在哪
Where's Danny?
他帮我们逃跑
He helped us escape.
他和维克菲尔德打起来了
He was fighting Wakefield.
不 王八蛋
No. Oh, son of a bi...!
该死
Damn it!
不管你是哪里 听着
Whoever's out there,come in.
这里是哈珀岛 完毕
This is Harper's Island.Over.
这里是海岸巡逻队
This is Coast Guard dispatch.
哈珀岛请讲
Go ahead, Harper's Island.
我们抓住的凶手维克菲尔德逃跑了
Yeah, the guy we captured...Wakefield... he's out.
听到了吗 他逃跑了
You hear me?He's escaped.
我们需要你们的全面救助 现在就要
We need everything you got and we need it right now.
你们还要多久能到
How close are you guys?
你们收到了没有
Did you get that?
请回答
Come in.
收到 哈珀岛
Copy that, Harper's Island.
天气状况不好
We're still fighting weather here.
直升机正在待命
Chopper's waiting for clearance.
我们一起离开这个岛
We're getting off this island.
亨利
Henry!
崔西
Trish!
艾比 我也很想找到他们
Abby, I want to find them, too,
但大喊大叫只会引来约翰·维克菲尔德
But calling out is only going to draw Wakefield.
我知道
I know.
但亨利为了我们也会这么做的
Henry would do it for us.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
轮到你了
Now is your time.
按照我们事先的计划行事
Everything that we planned.
你知道该做什么
You know what you have to do.
我得杀死艾比
I have to kill Abby.
夺命岛第一季第十三集(大结局)
-你干什么 -你只管往东开
- What are you doing?- Just keep heading east.
不 不 你得和我们一起走
No, no, no, you have to come with us.
维克菲尔德还在外面游荡
Not with Wakefield still out there.
那我们一起留下
Then we all stay.
不然崔西怎么办
I mean, what about Trish?
我不能把崔西丢下
I can't just leave her here.
当务之急是 你把你的孩子送离这个岛
Your priority is to get your little girl off this island.
谢尔 快走吧
Now, Shea,crank that sucker.
谢谢你 帮我转告崔西
Thank you...and tell Trish that I...
我会的
I will.
快走吧
Now go.
亨利
Henry!
也许他回船屋去了
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表