剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
他说不喜欢吃这些药 感觉吃完会变傻
JD doesn't like his meds. He says it makes him feel foggy.
我想知道的是
Well, what I want to know is
你弟弟是抑郁症还是神经分♥裂♥
If your brother is depressed or psychotic enough to kill.
我很想否认
I want to say no.
我知道你会 但事实并非如此
I'm sure you do, but is it the truth?
-这是杰狄的手♥机♥吗 -我试试看
- Is this JD's? - I can check.
有你的名字
Well, you're in here.
这是马迪叔叔的手♥机♥
It's Uncle Marty's phone.
看来我们找到凶手了
Looks like we found our killer.
夺命岛第一季第七集
我们在杰狄房♥间里找到了马迪叔叔的手♥机♥
We found Uncle Marty's phone in JD's room.
我不相信是他干的
I don't believe it.
但是你♥爸♥爸相信
Your dad sure does.
崔西以后要怎么面对我
How is Trish ever going to look at me again?
我是她杀父仇人的哥哥
I'm the brother of the guy who killed her dad.
即使真是杰狄干的 她也不会责怪你的
Even if it is JD, she won't blame you.
她刚刚就在怪我了
She just did.
她没有直说 但是
She didn't say it, but...
我能帮上什么忙吗
How can I help?
你们要带狗一起去找杰狄吗
You going to use dogs to find JD?
我们得加快速度
I've got to find him fast.
回头还得查威灵顿被铲子谋杀的那件
It's not lost on folks that Wellington was killed with a head spade.
我想跟你们一起去
I want to come with you.
不会有什么用的 不是吗
Doesn't work like that, Henry.
求你了 我没其他意思
Please, I won't interfere.
我只是觉得自己不管如何该负点责
I just feel like somehow I'm responsible.
也许我能帮你说服杰狄认罪
Maybe I can help talk JD down.
我不会碍事的 我保证
I won't get in your way. I promise.
别太逞能 紧跟住我
Stay back. With me.
来狗狗 闻闻这个
Here you go, boy. Take a sniff.
进来
Come in.
我给你带了点吃的
Um, I brought you something to eat,
因为我知道你肯定还没吃
Because...I figured you haven't...
有那么一会
For a second...
你敲门的时候
When you knocked...
我以为那是我爸爸
I thought you were my dad.
-我很抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
不用 这种感觉很好
No, it was a good feeling.
好像他还活着
Like he's still here.
现在几点了
What time is it?
刚过10点
a little after 10:00.
原本他现在正领着我走过教堂的过道
He's supposed to be walking me down the aisle right now.
现在我无法得知
Now I'll never know...
不需要去那里
No need to go there.
现在还不是时候
Not now.
杰狄的事你听说了吗
Did you hear about JD?
他卧室里的那部手♥机♥
The cell phone in his bedroom?
听说了
Yeah.
我不管他是亨利的弟弟还是谁
I don't care that he's Henry's brother.
我只希望他们能杀了他
I hope they kill him.
我能理解
I understand.
我妈被杀后 我的想法跟你一样
I felt the same way after my mom was killed.
仅仅抓住约翰·维克菲尔德是不够的
I didn't want them to just catch John Wakefield.
我要他为他的所作所为偿命
I wanted him dead for what he did.
我只是不能相信 我爸就这么走了
I just can't believe my dad's gone....
永远离开了我
Forever
我不觉得有什么大不了的
I don't see what the big deal is.
我和尼基就是去露营一个晚上
Me and Nikki are just going to camp out tonight.
-你是说你和吉米吗 -妈妈
- You mean you and Jimmy? - Mom.
你怎么能这么说 这是胡说八道
How can you even say that? That is so not true.
你还太小 不该跟个那样的男孩约会
Look, you're too young to be dating a boy like that.
那样的男孩 你指什么
What do you mean, "a boy like that"?
别误解我的话 好吗
Don't get me wrong, okay?
他很迷人 也很有趣 但他还没准备要定下来
He's charming, he's fun, but he's a bit of a wild card.
我以前也跟这样的家伙约会过
I used to date guys like that.
是啊 你只要生活安定就好了
Yeah, but you went with the safe bet.
你♥爸♥爸对我们非常好
Your father treats us very well.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that all you want?
对你很好就可以了吗
To be treated well?
那爱情和激♥情♥呢
What about love and passion?
-你♥爸♥爸就是个很有激♥情♥的男人 -真的吗
- Your father's a passionate man. - Really?
他对打击吉米这事很有激♥情♥
He's passionate about hating Jimmy.
去跟你♥爸♥说
Talk to your dad.
告诉他你有多爱他
Tell him how much you love him.
我之后也跟我妈说了
I told my mom, after.
我不知道为什么 但真的有帮助
I don't know why, but... it helped.
你说的之后是在她被
You mean after she was...
是的
Yeah.
葬礼开始前 我去看她了
Before the funeral, I went to see her.
我有话跟她说
I needed to say some things.
我做不到
I couldn't.
你不必逼自己去
Well, you don't have to.
但是
But...
想想你有什么话要对他说吗
Is there anything you'd like to say to him?
如果我知道那是我们共处的最后一天
Just would have done things differently had I know
我一定不会做那些事情
It was our last day together.
妈妈再见
Bye, mom.
你得在早饭前回家 好吗
I want you home before breakfast, okay?
我保证 别告诉爸爸 好吗
I promise. Don't tell Dad, okay?
我以为你是跟尼基一起去露营
I thought you were going camping with Nikki.
是的 是和尼基
Right. I am.
再见
Bye.
出来还顺利吗
How did it go?
还好 但我讨厌跟我妈撒谎 即使她心知肚明
Fine, but I hate lying to my mom, even if she knows.
那说明她关心你 我是说
Well, she cares. I mean,
如果我失踪一周 家里人都不会注意到
My folks wouldn't even notice if I disappeared for a week.
如果你真失踪一周的话 我会注意到的
Well, I will notice if you disappeared for a week
你带了什么
Man, what have you got in here?
我妈在一旁我太紧张了
I was so nervous with my mom,
我想我在包里放了大概10本书
Think I put like ten books in there.
-很高兴我们终于能一起出来了 -我也是
- I'm glad we're finally doing this. - Me, too.
你有没有想过 你出去上学之后我们会怎样
You ever think about what will happen after you go away to school?
你指什么
What do you mean?
拜托 我是说 你会出去上大学
Come on, I mean, you'll be away at college.
而我会留在这里工作
I'll be working here.
亨利和崔西上不同的大学 但他们还在一起
Henry and Trish go to different colleges. They're still together.
我会经常回家的
I'll come home a lot
或者 你可以来看我
Or...you can visit me.
你觉得他们以后会结婚吗
You ever think they'll get married?
-你是说亨利和崔西吗 -是的
- Who? Henry and Trish? - Yeah.
他们看起来很般配
They seem pretty perfect.
你知道还有哪一对也很般配吗
You know who else is pretty perfect?
天哪
Oh, my God.
快 快
Come on, come on.
在我们出发前 你说过觉得自己也有责任
Before we left, you said you felt like you were responsible?
我们父母死后 我本该做得更多
I should have done more after our parents died.
我想我已经预见了这样的事情
I guess I kind of saw it coming.
你知道 当杰狄开始打扮尝试约会
You know, the way JD started dressing, the tats
有人伤透了他的心
Something in him broke.
我只是回到学校
And I just went back to school.
我有自己的难处 而他留下来跟着马迪叔叔
I had my own problems, and he was left with Uncle Marty.
你叔叔是杰狄的法定监护人吗
Your uncle was JD's legal guardian?
是的 别误会 他尽力了
Yeah, look, don't get me wrong. He tried.
你见过他 马迪叔叔不像个做父亲的料
I mean, you met him. Uncle Marty's not exactly the paternal type.
那也没理由就这么杀了他
Yeah, well, that's still no reason to kill him.
听着 亨利 很多人经历过
Listen, Henry, a lot of people have had it a hell of a lot
比你弟弟更糟的事情
Worse than your brother,
但是他们都挺过来了
And they turned out just fine.
别为你弟弟的所作所为自责了
Don't blame yourself for what your brother did.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表