剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
当然 理查德希望能稳妥点
Of course,Richard wants to play it safe.
我很了解投资精明的老太婆们
I know grandmothers with more investment savvy.
你们俩好好聊
I'll leave you two alone.
我知道你很有钱
I know you got a lot of money,
而且口无遮拦 但你就是以大欺小
and you can say whatever you think,but you're a bully,
我受够了
and I'm tired of it.
希望你的祝酒词比这好听
I hope your toast is a little more eloquent than that.
我的祝酒词不关你的事
My toast isn't your problem.
我知道亨特是你带来的
I know you brought Hunter here.
别担心 我不会告诉崔西 但听着
Don't worry,I'm not going to tell Trish,but know this:
不管你是否赞成
I'm marrying her,
我会娶她
and I'm going to make her happy,
会让她幸福
whether you approve of me or not.
走吧
Come on.
你刚才说的那些胡言乱语
That was some story you told in there
编的不错嘛
about Wakefield still being alive.
只是想分散谢恩的注意力
I was just trying to distract Shane.
我认为
I think
他把凯莉的死怪罪于自己
he's blaming himself for Kelly's death.
我认为凯莉不是自杀
I don't think Kelly killed herself,
但也不是谢恩杀的
but I don't think Shane did it.
你认为呢
What do you think?
不知道
I don't know,
凯莉很可爱
but Kelly was a sweet girl,
如果有人杀了她
and if someone did that to her...
有人把她吊死了
if someone hung her up to die,
我一定会让他付出代价
I'm gonna make sure that person pays.
老兄 你皮肤真亮啊
Dude,you are so shiny.
对啊 闻起来也不错
Yeah,and I smell really great,too.
今天的事抱歉啊 兄弟
Sorry about today,mate.
都是我的错
Totally my bad.
欠你一瓶啤酒 好吧
I owe you a beer,okay?
-真刺耳啊 -没错
- That's harsh. - Truly.
我们的最佳玩家被玩了
Our best player just got played.
我要杀了卡尔
Okay... I am going to kill Cal.
不不 你不会的
No. No,you're not.
你让他倒吊着像个彩饰陶罐
You left him hanging like a pinata.
他给你回击
He got you back.
你们打平了
You're even.
很好
Awesome.
5万块 不然我告诉崔西事实 来自亨特
$50000 or I tell Trish the truth -by Hunter
女士们先生们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
为今晚的晚宴 为这整个星期
I would like to thank my future father-in-law,
我要感谢我未来的岳父
Thomas Wellington, for this dinner,
托马斯·威灵顿
for this week,
最重要的是 感谢他养育了
and most importantly, for fathering
我遇到的最有魅力的女人
the most amazing woman I have ever met.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话
Now,I'll be honest--
我的一些朋友很想知道
some of my friends wondered if Mr. Wellington
威灵顿先生会不会接受
would ever accept the guy
曾经给他洗船的伙计作为女婿
that used to clean his boat as his son-in-law,
但
but the...
令人惊喜的是
lovely and surprising truth is...
他没得选择
...he doesn't have a choice.
为托马斯·威灵顿干杯
To Thomas Wellington.
健康 财富 幸福
Health,wealth and all happiness.
干杯
Cheers.
谁啊
Hello?
这么做太愚蠢了
That was foolish.
这是支票
Your check.
从今往后你别再和我女儿接触
But you'll never speak to my daughter again.
警长杀死了嫌疑犯 约翰·维克菲尔德
Sheriff kills suspect - John Wakefield
Candlewick旅馆
The Candlewick Inn
医生 你好
Hey,Doc.
凯莉眼睛里的红色
The red in Kelly's eyes...
我无法说明成因
I can't explain how or why,
但 警长 那是墨水
but,Sheriff... it was ink.
好的
Okay.
查理 你听到我说的吗
Charlie,did you hear what I just said?
有人 有人居然把墨水...
Someone did this to her-- someone put ink...
我知道了
I heard you.
你既然找到了她 那来找我吧
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表