剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
Excuse me!
我的包掉了下来
I, um... I dropped my bag back...
能不能让我
Can I... can I just...
就是那个 就在那儿
That's it right there.
你真是个好人 不好意思
Oh, you are the man. I am so sorry.
不会有下次了 谢谢
It won't happen again. Thank you.
我们去那边看看
Let's head on over, take a look in there.
伙计们 怎么回事
Hey, guys. What's... what's going on?
-你以为我们不知道 -就是
- You think we don't know? - Yeah.
听说警长要搜查房♥间 我们看到你偷偷溜走
We saw you slip away when you heard the sheriff was searching rooms.
你就招了吧 我们知道你藏着呢
Give it up, man. We know you have it.
我藏什么了
Have what?
-马芬[单身派对上那个人形玩偶] -马芬
- Muffin. - Muffin?
别装了
Don't play dumb.
她是我的玩偶 现在找不到了
She's bloup doll, and I can't find her anywhere.
我没藏着马芬 可以走了吗
I don't have Muffin, man. Can we go now?
等一下 在你包里 对不对
Wait a second. She's in your bag, isn't she?
我跟你们说了 我没拿走她
I told you, I don't have her.
-好吧 证明给我看 -老兄 你傻了吧
- Okay, show me. - Dude, you're an idiot.
不要 萨莉 萨莉
No, Sully, Sully!
-别这样 伙计 -不要啊
- Come on, man. - No!
怎么了
What?
这个一直在你这儿吗
You've had this the whole time?
伙计们 我可以解释
Guys, I can... I can explain.
布斯在哪
Where's Booth?
哈珀岛 诊所兼牙科中心
好了 都安排好了
Okay, we're all set.
我很遗憾 请节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你♥爸♥爸就在里边 想呆多久都可以
Your father's inside. Just take as long as you need.
我会陪你一起进去
I'll go in with you.
艾比
Abby...
我肯定我不说你也知道
I'm sure I don't have to say this,
但她到里面后 别让她掀开裹尸布看
But she shouldn't even peek under that sheet in there.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我在犹豫这是不是个好主意
I'm wondering if this is such a good idea.
你不必勉强自己 我们可以离开
You don't have to do this. We can go.
不 我想试试
No... I want to try.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
-亨利 你还好吗 -还好
- Henry? Are you okay? - Yeah.
大家马上撤离码头
I need everybody to clear these docks now!
这些火可能会引起另一次爆♥炸♥
These fires may trigger another explosion!
爸爸 发生了什么事情
Dad, what happened?
不知道 可能是丙烷罐爆♥炸♥
We don't know. Maybe a propane tank exploded.
你赶快回家 和你妈妈待在一起
I want you to get home and stay there with your mother.
吉米你也赶紧回家 好好待着
You should get back to your house and stay there as well, Jimmy.
-警长 -知道了
- Sheriff. - Yeah, yeah.
-艾比 快走 -好的
- Abby, go! - Okay.
大家快离开码头
Everybody off these docks!
我发誓 我想尽了一切办法
I tried everything. I swear.
布斯失血过多 一切都来得太快
Booth just bled out. It happened so fast.
对不起 我应该告诉你们的
I'm sorry, I should have told you guys.
你把他留在林子里了
You left him in the woods?
我怕我说了 你们也不会相信我
I was afraid that if I told you guys, you'd never believe me.
我们怎么可能会不相信你 马尔科姆
Why wouldn't we believe you, Malcolm?
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends.
因为那些钱
It was the money.
如果你们以为布斯自己拿着跑了
If you guys thought Booth ran off with it, then...
那我就能自己留着那笔钱
I could keep it.
我知道这听起来很糟糕 可我当时很绝望
I know it sounds bad, but I was desperate and that cash...
为了钱 你让布斯死在了林子里
You let Booth die in the woods for money, man.
-为了钱 你杀了他 -我没有杀他
- You kill him for money. - I did not kill him!
不要这么说
Don't say that!
天哪 我非常抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
你说抱歉就能让布斯活过来了吗
You think sorry is going to bring him back?
算了
Come on.
看他这幅样子
Look at him.
你下楼以后
When you come downstairs...
我们就去把所有的事告诉警长
we're going to the sheriff,tell him everything.
然后把布斯带回来
And then we're going to get Booth.
我们不能这么撇下他
We're not leaving him here.
我早就知道了杰狄把他的问题
I've known for a while that JD blamed most of his problems
怪罪到我和马迪叔叔头上
On me and Uncle Marty.
我只是没意识到他有多么恨我们
I just didn't realize how much he hated us.
他怎么会因为你父母的死而怪你呢
Well, how could he blame you for your parents' death?
我说的是在这之后的事情
I'm talking about after that.
你知道杰狄曾试图自杀吗
Did you know JD tried to kill himself?
恩 我听说过
Yeah, I heard about that.
你知道他自杀时还有一个女生在场吗
Did you know there was a girl with him when he did it?
是他的高中同学
It was this girl he went to high school with.
他们有一个自杀协定
They had a suicide pact.
我刚好放学回家
I just happened to come home from school
他们正准备自杀
When they decided to go for it.
我在他房♥间里发现了他们
I found them together in his room.
你救了他们
You saved them.
我只救了杰狄
I saved JD.
那女孩当时已经死了
She was already dead.
之后 我和马迪叔叔把杰狄送精神病院检查
After that, Uncle Marty and I checked JD into a psych facility.
他在那待了一年多 从未原谅我们
He was there for over a year. He never forgave us.
我不知道为什么你今天会过来
Look, um, I don't know why you came today,
但是你能在这 我真的很开心
But I'm really glad that you did.
我这么做是因为我在乎你和亨利
I did it because I care about you and Henry.
我和亨利
Me and Henry.
再也不可能跟从前一样了 不是吗
It's never going to be the same, is it?
我们该出去了
We should get going.
你能送崔西回烛芯酒店吗
Uh, would you mind taking Trish to the Candlewick?
我要去我爸那里拿点东西
I have to stop at my dad's, get some things.
我觉得你不该去 那不安全
I don't think you should. It's not safe.
你♥爸♥爸希望你也一起回酒店
Your father would want you back at the hotel.
我会小心的 况且房♥子离这也不远
I'll be careful. The house isn't far from here.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom?
你听说码头那爆♥炸♥的事了吗
Did you hear about the marina? There was an explosion.
妈妈
Mom?
喂
Hello?
你和你妈都没事吧
You and your mother okay?
她不在家 爸爸
She's not here, Dad.
怎么了 发生了什么事
Why? What's going on?
听好 你把所有的门窗都锁好
Listen to me.I want you to lock all the doors and windows
然后待在家里等我回来
And stay inside until I get home.
-爸爸 -待在家里 我会去找你妈
- Dad? - Stay inside. I'll find your mother.
妈妈
Mom?
你以前是我爸爸的部下
You used to work for my dad.
科尔·哈根 曾是哈珀岛警♥察♥局的探员
Cole Harkin. I was one of his deputies.
你就是维克菲尔德放火时在码头的那个
You were at the marina when Wakefield...
我被他当成活人火柴 拿来点火
I was the match he used to start the fire.
你是来找我爸爸的吗
Are-Are you looking for my dad?
我是来找你的
I'm here for you.
你♥爸♥爸找错人了
Your father is chasing the wrong man.
-杰狄·唐恩是无辜的 -你怎么知道
- JD Dunn is innocent. - How do you know that?
你见到他了吗 知道他在哪里
Have you seen him? Do you know where he is?
你需要明白的是你♥爸♥爸并不可信
All you need to know is that your dad can't be trusted.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
我爸爸维护这个岛上的安全7年之久
My dad's kept this island safe for years.
你问他维克菲尔德第一次来岛上的情况
Ask him about the first time Wakefield came to the island.
维克菲尔德对我所做的这些
When Wakefield did this to me,
他是回来报仇的
He was coming back for revenge.
-找你老爸报仇 -你骗人
- He was coming back for your dad. - You're lying.
你不相信我 可以亲自去问你老爸
You don't believe me? Ask him. Ask your father.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表