剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
艾比
Abby...
-你们找到吉米了吗 -什么
- Did you get Jimmy? - What?
吉米安全了吗
Is Jimmy safe?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么会知道这个
But you knew that.
上帝保佑
Thank god.
他真的履行了承诺
He kept his end of the deal.
你说什么
What are you saying?
是约翰·维克菲尔德
It's John Wakefield.
为了让吉米活着
I made a deal with him...
我和他做了个交易
To keep Jimmy alive.
约翰·维克菲尔德已经死了
John Wakefield is dead.
是你杀了他 不记得了吗
You killed him, remember?
我是开枪了
I shot him.
但我却一直没找到尸体
But I never found his body.
我埋的是另外一个人
I buried someone else.
我为什么要相信你说的这些
Why should I believe anything you say?
因为这是个圈套
Because this is a trap.
我是个陷阱 你得马上离开这里
I'm a trap. You have to leave.
不
No.
我不再是小女孩了
I'm not a little girl anymore.
你不能总想把我送走
You can't just send me away!
别靠近我
Don't come near me!
怎么了
What is it?
我得跟你说件事
I have to tell you something.
我撒谎了
I lied.
宝贝 你撒什么谎了
Lied about what, honey?
不是艾比的爸爸把我带走的
Abby's dad didn't take me.
是我新朋友干的
My new friend did.
他让我去骗艾比
He said I had to lie to Abby.
要我一定遵守游戏规则
Those were the rules.
他说如果我不这么做
He said if I didn't,
妈咪也会消失 像爸一样
Mommy would disappear like daddy.
麦迪逊 你的新朋友是谁
Madison, who's your new frie?
维克菲尔德还活着 我发誓
Wakefield is alive. I swear it.
不 你简直被维克菲尔德附身了
No. You're-you're obsessed with wakefield.
见到我让你回想起了这一切
And seeing me brought it all back.
所以你会说我妈妈是死有余辜吗
Is that why you said mom got what she deserved?
艾比 快走
Abby, just go.
我不想让你看这一幕
I don't want you to see this.
你发现妈和维克菲尔德有了孩子
You found out mom had a child with him.
这正是他想看到的
That's what he wants.
所以你把我送走了
That's why you sent me away.
老天 不是这样的
No, god, no.
我是不是维克菲尔德的孩子
Am I wakefield's child?
不是的 你是我的女儿 我的女儿
No! You're my daughter! Mine!
永远不要忘记这点
Don't you ever forget that.
爸...
Dad...
不行 别过来
No, don't.
太迟了
It's too late for me.
-吉米很爱你 -爸爸
- Jimmy loves you. - Dad...
你们俩可以永远在一起
You two can have a life together.
你和维克菲尔德做的交易
Deal you made with wakefield,
是用你来换吉米的命吗
Was it your life for Jimmy's?
不 艾比 不想让你看到这一幕
No, abby... don't watch this.
是约翰·维克菲尔德开着你的车
It was john wakefield who was driving your truck.
把吉米送到罐头工厂去的
He dumped jimmy at the cannery.
艾比 看着我
Abby, look at me.
这是维克菲尔德的游戏
This is wakefield's game.
他想尽办法对付我们所爱的人
He uses everything we love against
把我们一个接一个地杀死
To take us out one by one.
这个游戏永远无法结束 除非他死了
This will never be over until he's dead.
-我已经无能为力了 但你很坚强 -不
- I couldn't do it, but you're strong. - No.
你可以了结维克菲尔德
You can finish wakefield. Dad...
爸爸
Dad...
我爱你胜过一切
I love you so much. dad!
是你
It's you.
你长得真像你母亲
You look just like your mother.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表