剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
就告诉他们
Just tell them
布斯回他妈那儿休息去了
That Booth is chilling back at his mom's.
是的 回他妈那去了
Yeah... at his mom's.
去吧
Go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我打了你一天电♥话♥
I've been calling all day.
没事 出了点意外 但是
Yeah, well,we had an accident, but...
什么 意外
What, an accident?
你♥爸♥还好吧
Is your dad okay?
是的 他很好
Oh, yeah, he's, he's fine.
事实上我很高兴我们去了这一趟
Um, I'm actually really glad we went.
亲爱的
Honey...
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
可能是皮毛味吧
I think it's raccoon.
我慢慢跟你说
I'll tell you all about it.
今天我有点
I don't think I was a very good representative
-不称职 -不称职吗
- for you today. - No?
餐巾圈真复杂
Napkin rings are complicated.
细节没那么重要
The details aren't that important.
你做的一定很棒
I'm sure you did great.
走吧
Come on.
派特里克 怎么了
Yeah, Patrick, what is it?
你确定是助听器吗
You're sure it's a hearing aid?
是 我知道牧师带过这个
Yeah, I know the reverend wore one.
别走开
Just stay put.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
请进
Come on in.
你见到我弟弟了吗
Hey, have you seen my brother?
没有 自从
No, I haven't seen him since...
船起航就没见过了
I guess the boat ride over.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 只是有点奇怪
Yeah, yeah,just a weird day.
麦迪逊在吗
Hey, is Madison here?
不介意我问问她吧
Do you mind if I ask her?
当然 她一定很乐意
Sure, I'm sure she'd like the company.
-在房♥间里吗 -是
- In the bedroom? - Mm-hmm.
裙子很漂亮
That's a pretty dress.
-你明天当花童就穿这件吗 -是的
- Is that your flower girl dress for tomorrow? - Yeah.
你参加今天下午的彩排吗
You going to wear it to the rehearsal this afternoon?
不
No,
妈妈不允许
Mom says I can't.
那很特别
It's too special.
抱歉没有其他孩子
You know, I'm sorry we don't have any other kids
陪你玩
for you to play with.
没关系 我有个朋友
It's okay, I have a friend.
杰狄吗
JD?
事实上 我有很多朋友
Actually, I have lots of friends.
好吧
Oh, okay, 'cause, you know,
我今早看见你和杰狄扔鞭炮
I saw you and JD throwing firecrackers this morning.
我觉得那很好玩
I thought it was pretty funny.
听起来不好玩
Doesn't sound funny.
我想知道
Listen, I just want to know
你有没有和杰狄去教堂
if you went down to the church with JD.
我一整天都没见到他
I haven't seen him all day.
好吧
All right, well,
那看来就是他独自玩鞭炮的了
I guess he exploded all those firecrackers without you then.
不是
He wouldn't.
麦迪逊
Madison.
杰狄在哪里
Where's JD?
我在教堂看见了你留的信息
I got your message at the church.
什么信息
What message?
我们之间结束了
We're done.
我再也不想见到你
I don't want to see you again.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
我还为你准备了一个惊喜
I've got one more surprise for you.
你一定会喜欢的
I think you're really going to like it.
在泥土里
It was in the dirt.
我撒尿的时候看见的
I only spotted it 'cause I had to take a leak.
你知道我为什么雇你吗
Remind me again why I hired you.
我叔叔内德是你婚礼上的男傧相
My uncle Ned was best man at your wedding.
牧师的房♥子就在后面
The reverend's house is back there,
但这痕迹却朝另一方向
but the tracks lead in the opposite direction.
或许我太爱浪漫了
Call me a romantic,
但这让我希望我们曾有大型教堂婚礼
But this makes me wish we'd done a big church wedding.
兄弟 没事的
Dude, everything's going to be fine.
我知道 但布斯这事我们怎么说
Yeah, I know, but what are we going to say about Booth?
不知道 家庭紧急情况之类的吗
I don't know, like, family emergency or something?
亨利
Henry,
我要告诉你件事
uh, I need to tell you something.
什么
What's up?
我没和崔西做过
I never had sex with Trish.
我知道
I know.
只是让你确认
I just want to make sure.
在你们
Because back in the day
分手那阵子
when you guys were broken up...
我找了几次机会 她都拒绝了
I tried a couple times,and... she rejected me
晚了一步
flat out.
她已经告诉我了
She told me.
你要娶个厉害女人了
Well, you are marrying one hell of a woman.
告诉你
I'll tell you that.
我真心为你快乐
I am truly and sincerely happy for you, man.
瞧瞧你们俩 眉来眼去
Look at you two, eyeing each other all sexy-sexy.
希望我也能找到个人 让我体会这感觉
I hope I find somebody to feel that way about.
你会的
Oh, you will.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
你曾想过散个步能改变这么多事吗
You ever wonder how one short walk can change everything?
是啊 我们也像变了个人似的
Yeah, it's like we become different people.
崔西·威灵顿·唐恩
Trish Wellington Dunn.
大家下午好
Good afternoon,everybody.
你们一部分人可能知道
As some of you may know,
梵牧师今天来不了
Reverend Fain can't be here today,
我来指挥彩排
so I will be conducting the rehearsal.
先去教堂前面吧
First off, let's all move up to the front of the church.
-太好了 你来了 -是啊
- Great, you made it. - Yeah.
搭车的吧
Did you get a ride?
吉米载我来的
Uh, Jimmy brought me.
是吗
Really?
你可以邀请他来的
You know you could have invited him in, right?
但我是来这支持你的
Yeah, but I'm here for you.
乔尔·布斯呢
Where's Joel Booth?
他离开了
He had to leave.
家里有急事
Yeah, family emergency.
不知道什么时候才能回来
Not sure when he'll be back.
露西·达拉莫
Lucy Daramour and...
克洛伊·卡特
Chloe Carter.
路西明天来 我不知道克洛伊在哪
Lucy will be here tomorrow and I have no idea where Chloe is.
可能在哪折磨卡尔呢
Probably torturing Cal somewhere.
这样的上座率 我们都可以算私奔了
At this rate, we could have eloped.
真糟糕
Awful.
我明天来 好好瞧瞧
I'm going to be here tomorrow, and for the record,
你们遇到的麻烦 真不虚此行啊
all of this hassle--completely worth it.
我婚礼是我这辈子最快乐的一天
My wedding day was the happiest day of my life.
我们不是他们
We're not them.
鱼线吗
Catfish line?
别说话
Your lips to God's ear.
好的
All right.
你上
And... okay.
愿你永远快乐
I wish you forever happiness
艾比
And Abby,
这时候你该开始
this is when you'll do
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表