剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
-甜心 -怎么了
- Honey. -What?
不好意思 我正好在想亨利
Sorry, I'm just thinking about Henry.
你看上去有点担忧
You look worried.
爸
Dad,
他不知道列奥尼达斯玫瑰
He doesn't know the difference
和马蹄莲的区别
Between a Leonidas rose and a calla lily.
玛姬可能会生吞活剥了他
Maggie's probably eating him alive.
正好食物不够
Not much of a meal.
我想我们必须越过这道坎
I thought we were past this.
什么坎啊
Past what?
你不喜欢他和我结婚是吧
You not liking the man I'm marrying tomorrow.
我喜欢亨利
I like Henry.
他有抱负 工作认真 又那么爱你 他
He's ambitious, works hard, loves you, he's...
只是上错了岸
Just from the wrong side of the marina.
这和任何事都无关
That has nothing to do with anything.
那么是什么原因啊
Then what is it?
说真的
Really.
我不信任那个家伙
I don't trust the boy.
直觉告诉我的
Gut instinct.
你相信自己的直绝多过相信自己的女儿吗
So you trust your own intestines more than your daughter?
我的直觉铸造了我现在的事业
My instincts have gotten me where I am today.
爸 你的直觉逊毙了
Yeah, well, your instincts suck, Dad.
你不也和凯瑟琳结婚了
You married Katherine.
我以为我们之间已经达成共识了
I thought we were past that.
她在偷♥情♥
She's cheating on you.
和理查德一起
With Richard.
恕我直言
Sorry.
艾比
Abby.
艾比 你喜欢卡尔 对吧
Abby, you like Cal, right?
你介意欢迎会的时候坐在他旁边吗
Do you mind sitting next to him at the reception?
这就是我昨晚穿的衣服
Yes, these are the same clothes I wore last night,
不行 我不想走路时也被别人羞辱一番
And no, I am not doing the walk of shame.
我甚至都没有注意到
I didn't even notice.
猜猜我刚才和谁共进早餐了
Guess who I just had breakfast with.
-谁 -我爸
- Who? - My dad.
你打电♥话♥给他了啊
You called him,
-还是他打给你的 -我尾随着他
- H-he called you? - I kind of tagged along.
证明了他和吉米是非常好的朋友
Turns out he's pretty good friends with Jimmy.
我认为他讨厌吉米
I thought he hated Jimmy.
我以为他看不惯别人的
I thought he hated most people.
他叫我下午过去家里 拿点东西
He asked me to come over this afternoon, pick up some stuff.
那么你原谅他了吗
So you forgive him?
我告诉他我有可能很忙
I told him I might be busy.
为什么这样问啊
Why?
你认为我应该去吗
You think I should go?
亨利
Henry.
你呆在这和我一起选下沙拉叉吧
You can stay here and choose salad forks with me.
我情愿和卡尔坐在欢迎会上
Oh, um... I'd love to sit with Cal at the reception.
我们这可能出了点状况
Oh, we may have a bit of a situation.
难道是餐巾环不好吗
The napkins don't fit the napkin rings?
我还没找到梵牧师呢
I haven't been able to get ahold of Reverend Fain.
我们要关心的是
Are we concerned?
我们需要知道彩排什么时候结束
We just need to know what time the rehearsal will end
这样我们才有时间安排晚饭
so we can time dinner.
知道了
Oh, okay.
我会去教堂问下的
I'll walk down to the church and take care of it.
崔西 我终于体会到你
Okay, Trish, I get why you were having
今早惊恐发作的原因了
a panic attack this morning
还有你为什么不能抓紧时间回来的原因了
And why you're taking your sweet time coming back.
别去太久
Just don't take too long.
我很想念你的美貌
I miss your face.
梵牧师
Reverend Fain?
有人在吗
Hello?
爸 说话呀
Daddy... say something.
我感觉我就像是个傻子
I feel like a clich?
那个专上年轻漂亮
The widower on the rebound who marries
女人的鳏夫
The beautiful young woman.
很老套的私通
The classic cuckold.
悲哀啊
Pathetic.
你没有什么可悲哀的
You're not pathetic.
你爱过她
You loved her.
我和凯瑟琳的关系
My relationship with Katherine
远比相爱时复杂多了
was more complicated than just love.
什么
What?
你从未说过
You never said that...
崔西 我
Trish, I...
爸
Dad.
你好
Hey, there.
先生
Sir.
我们能借用你的电♥话♥吗
Can we use your phone?
他为什么站着不动
Why is he just standing there?
不知道
I have no idea.
嘿 能借用一下电♥话♥吗
Hey, hey, can we get a phone?
搞什么
What the hell?
天呐
Oh, my God.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy.
不 这边 走这边
No, no, this way, this way.
进去
Get in here.
不要 啊
No! Aah!
没事了
It's okay.
牧师似乎好几天
Looks like the reverend hasn't been
都没在他的办公室了
In his office for a couple days.
邮箱都塞满了
The mail's all stacked up.
电♥话♥有超过20条留言
He's got over 20 messages on his phone.
去他家看看 然后再电♥话♥通知我
Well, go and check his home and then give me a call.
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
梵牧师出什么事了
Something happen to Reverend Fain?
如果你是说
If you're asking me
他出什么意外的话
If I think something bad happened to him,
我还不能确定
I don't know yet.
现在 我们去把那只死猫清理了
Right now, we got to get this carcass cleaned up
就不会耽误你婚礼彩排了
So you can have your wedding rehearsal.
太好了
Great.
没有了牧师
Without the reverend,
彩排可能会有些别扭
It's gonna be tough to have a rehearsal.
嘿 布斯
Hey, Boothy.
只是想过来
Just wanted to...
表下我的敬意 告诉你我有多内疚
Pay my respects,tell you how sorry I am.
我觉得这是我的错
I kind of feel like this is my fault, you know.
我跟踪你只是为了
I only followed you 'cause I was going to try
说服你留下这笔钱 但是这个
And convince you to keep the money, but this...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不能告诉他们
I-I can't tell the guys
因为他们会认为是我开枪打死了你
Because they'd think I shot you instead of what really happened.
但是我想让你知道
But I want you to know that I'm going
我会把你的那份交给你们母亲
To give your share of the cash to your mom,
我不会让任何人怪罪你
And I'm not going to let anybody blame you for anything.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
爸
Dad?
你能想象单身的前几天
Is this how you imagined you'd be spending
会发生这种事吗
Your last days as a bachelor?
什么 你是说在我未婚妻发现之前
What, you mean cleaning up a mess
把这一团糟都清理干净
Before my fiancee finds it?
没错
Yes.
可能是玛姬·科莉找我
Oh, it's probably Maggie Krell putting out an APB on me.
毋庸置疑 那女人简直就是个斗牛犬
I don't doubt it,the woman's half pitbull.
我是米尔斯警长
This is Sheriff Mills.
请留言
Please leave a message.
嗨 爸爸 我改主意决定过来啦
Hi, Dad, um, changed my mind about coming over.
我自己进去啦
Going to let myself in.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表