剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
她掉下去了
She fell.
艾比 我过来是求助的
Abby, I-I just came here to get help.
艾比 这里到底发生了什么事
Abby, what the hell is going on around here?
出了些问题
There have been some questions...
她死了吗
Is she dead?
我说过了 她掉下去了
Like I said, she fell.
知道吗 你说得越多 感觉就越糟
You know, the more you say that, the worse it sounds.
好吧
Okay, look.
如果我说的是实话呢
What if... what if it's true?
如果你未婚妻处境危险
What if your fiance is in trouble
-而我们却袖手旁观 -他在撒谎
- And we're just standing around? - He's lying.
我们会拿上绳子
We'll get rope.
你带我们去断崖
You take us to the bluffs.
如果崔西不在的话
If Trish isn't there...
我跟你一起去
Well, I'm going with you.
我们来的时候 船已经开走了
When we got here, the ship was gone.
崔西一失足
Trish lost her footing
就掉下去了
And fell over the edge about halfway down.
崔西
Trish?!
崔西
Trish!
我想下去 但是石头很滑
I tried to get down there, but the rocks are slippery.
为什么你不找其他的路线下去
Well, why didn't you find another way down?
那样就不能接近
Couldn't get close enough.
下面有块突出的岩石 如果她掉在那个下面
There's a ledge. If she fell, maybe she's down there
我们就看不到她了
And we can't see her.
她是摔下去 还是被推下去的
If she fell... or if she was pushed.
崔西
Trish!
我们需要到下面去
We got to get down there.
我先下去
I'm going first.
好吧 这里有些饼干和奶酪
Okay, so we've got crackers and cheese product,
半罐糖果 速溶咖啡
Half a candy bar, instant coffee
还有一些樱桃早餐
And some sort of... cherry breakfast thing.
我要吃那个
I'll take that.
我以为你不吃红色的东西
I thought you don't eat red.
绿色 蓝色 褐色也不喜欢
Or green or blue or brown.
我饿坏了 连紫色的也会吃
I'm so hungry, I'd eat purple.
他们很快就能找到你妹妹了
They'll have your sister back any time.
他们会怎么处置维克菲尔德
What are they going to do to Wakefield?
会进行审讯
Well, there'll be a trial
法官会判他有罪
A judge will find him guilty,
他将永远地死去
And he'll go away forever.
我真的很饿
I'm so hungry.
我知道
I know.
这么多天我们都没有吃过东西
We haven't really eaten anything in days.
我吃过
I ate.
-什么时候 -在地下道的时候
- When? - I ate in the tunnels.
他给你吃的
He gave you food?
有人给我们送来给的
Someone brought it to us.
你看见是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
我只能听到他送饭来时的脚步声
I only heard his footsteps when he brought it.
亲爱的
Honey,
之前你为什么没有说还有其他人
Why didn't you tell us there was someone else there before?
对不起
I'm sorry.
算了 算了
Hey, hey, it's okay.
那只是说明维克菲尔德有个帮手
It just means that Wakefield has a helper,
而我们不知道是谁
And we didn't know that.
告诉我她在哪儿
Tell me where she is
否则我饶不了你
Or I swear I will blow you away.
-亨利 -让开 艾比
- Henry! - Get out of the way,Abby
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do this.
他是维克菲尔德的帮凶
He is working with Wakefield.
什么
What?
亨利 把枪放下
Henry, put the gun down.
你这样做 正中维克菲尔德的下怀
This is what Wakefield wants!
他杀了崔西 艾比 我知道
He killed Trish, Abby, I know it.
之前的好事他肯定也参与了
He helped kill all of 'em.
听着 这是杰米不是别人
Look, it's Jimmy.
你对他还不了解吗
You've known him your whole life.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
最后一次警告 艾比
It's your last chance, Abs.
让开
Get out of the way.
艾比
Abby.
都疯了
This is crazy.
杰米
Jimmy!
真的吗
Really?
你真的要开枪
You're going to shoot me?
亨利 别
Henry, please.
你同样也不是杀人犯
You're not a killer either.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
见到你太好了
Oh, my God.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
是的
Yeah.
我差点就死了
Yeah, I kind of did, too.
我失足掉下悬崖 然后拼命游上岸
I lost my grip on the ledge and landed in the water.
没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
伙计们 我找到一间船屋
You guys, I found a boathouse.
那儿有无线电
There's a radio.
跟我来
Come on.
就是这个
This it?
没错 来
Yeah, come on.
就在这儿
It's in here.
看
Look.
有电源 但我还没联♥系♥上任何人
It has power, but I wasn't able to reach anyone.
有一个美国海岸警卫队求救频率
The U.S. Coast Guard has a distress channel here.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
美国海岸警卫队
U.S. Coast Guard,
哈珀岛请求立即援救
This is Harper's Island requesting immediate assistance.
完毕
Over.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
美国海岸警卫队 这里是哈珀岛
U.S. Coast Guard,this is Harper's Island.
完毕
Over.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
美国海岸警卫队 这里是哈伯岛
U.S. Coast Guard, this is Harper's Island
请求立即援救
Requesting immediate assistance.
完毕
Over.
根本就没发出去
It's not transmitting.
应该是天线问题
Could be the antenna.
-我瞧瞧 -不是 我能修好它
- Let me see. - No, I can fix it.
让我来
Let me see it.
快点
Come on.
亨利
Henry.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
这是哈珀岛
This is Harper's Island.
刚才你真打算开枪吗
You were going to kill him?
我只是担心崔西
I was worried about Trish.
警长那儿找到那张犯罪档案...
When Shea found that mug shot...
喂 有人收到吗
Hello, anyone out there?
你们在说什么呢
What... what are you talking about?
警长那儿有杰米的档案
The sheriff had a file on Jimmy.
那是在他得知维克菲尔德没死之前的事
Yeah, that was before he knew Wakefield was still alive.
喂 有没有人收到啊
Hello, anyone there?
当时你不在
When you weren't
车里
At the car...
有人认为...
Some people thought...
我们认为杰米有可能是维克菲尔德的帮凶
We thought that Jimmy might be helping Wakefield.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
有没有人啊
Anyone there?
我们已经抓住维科菲尔德了
We caught Wakefield.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表