剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
我叫艾比·米尔斯
My name is Abby Mills,
我回到了家乡哈珀岛
And I've come home to Harper's Island.
本来我最好的朋友
My best friend
要和他梦寐以求的女孩结婚
Was supposed to marrythe girl of his dreams,
但是可怕的事情发生了
But something terrible has happened.
人们接二连三地被杀
People are being killed...
而且约翰·维克菲尔德还活着
...And John Wakefield is alive.
他想将我们赶尽杀绝
And he's intent on killing us all.
只有少数几个人活了下来
There are only a handful of us left.
我们不知道该相信谁 该往哪躲
We don't know who to trust or where to turn,
但如果我们不想死
but we have to stick together and fight back
就必须团结一致进行反击
If we don't want to die.
《夺命岛》前情提要
Previously on Harper's Island:
-我是维克菲尔德的女儿吗 -不是
- Am I Wakefield's child?! - No.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
除非他死 否则杀戮永将继续
This will never be over until he's dead.
你能除掉维克菲尔德
You can finish Wakefield.
艾比...
Abby
他跑掉了
He's getting away.
不 会抓住他的 但你现在这样不行
No, we'll get him,but not like this.
得想个好办法
We got to be smart.
地道有三个入口
There are three entrances to the tunnels.
要是都堵起来 就能把他困在里边
If we block all those,he'll be trapped.
崔西 你和吉米去雨水管道的入口那里守着
Trish, you and Jimmy Block off that storm drain entrance.
妈妈 警长搜集了很多另外一个熟人的资料
Mom,the sheriff has lots of stuff on someone else we know.
出事了吗
What is it?
你不能抱着上膛的枪睡觉
You shouldn't sleep with a loaded gun.
等等 等等
Wait, w-wait.
要是维克菲尔德回去找其他人会怎么做
What if Wakefield goes back for the others?
他会回到地道里去
He'll go back to the tunnels.
这边 走吧
Come on, this way.
小心
Watch out.
在这么个野地方怎么可能找得到谁
How are we supposed to find anybody in all this... nature?
我们能分头去找
Well, we could split up.
对 好让那个变♥态♥更容易就杀了我们
Yeah, let's make it easier for the psychopath to kill us.
那样的话能我们能扩大搜寻范围
We'd cover more ground that way.
呆在一起的话 相互有个照应
If we stick together, we have each other's back.
听着 他根本没有武器 好吗
Look, he's not an army. Okay?
而且他也就孤身一人 对吧
He's just one guy. Right?
那边有搜船
There's a ship.
什么
What?
在哪
Where?
往回走大概400多米就到了 某种货船吧
About a quarter mile back--some kind of freighter.
-太好了 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
你怎么会找到它的
How did you see it?
我在断崖上看到的
I was on the bluffs.
你把我一个人留在这儿
You left me here alone?
找到了
There we go.
有了这些信♥号♥♥弹 我们就都能离开这儿了
If we can signal it, we can all get out of here.
吉米 亨利说了让我们呆在车里
Jimmy, Henry said to stay with the car.
车就停在雨水管道出口上
The car's blocking the tunnel grate.
维克菲尔德没法从这里出去的
Wakefield's not getting out of there.
你到底想不想去试试这招
Do you want to get off this rock or not?
快走
Come on.
我跟你说了这招管用
I told you it would work.
是啊
Yeah.
下次你来做诱饵
Next time you're the bait.
他是你的了 艾比
He's all yours, Abby.
夺命岛第一季第十二集
你这算什么
What was that?
我们该杀了这混♥蛋♥
We should kill the bastard.
好了 兄弟 那不是我们的工作
Come on, man, that's not our job.
谁说的
Says who?
这混♥蛋♥该死
The guy deserves to die.
-这是毫无疑问的 -那我们就该动手
- Nobody's arguing that. - Then we should do it.
都结束了
It's over.
我们逮住了他
We got him.
我同意把他关起来
I vote we tie him up,
叫警♥察♥来接手
Let the police take care of it.
你这是大错特错
That's a big mistake.
船在哪
Where is it?
我发誓 它刚刚在的
I swear it was just...
是艘小货船
A small freighter.
它怎么可能开这么快
How could it pass so fast?
我不知道
I don't know.
把他捆起来
Tie him up.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
我爸让我杀了他 而我没有
My dad told me to kill him, and I didn't.
讨厌让他知道我下不了手
I hate he knew I wouldn't.
你又不是他那样的杀人魔
Hey, you're not him.
但他杀了我父母 杀了我们所爱的每个人
But he killed my mom and dad, everyone we loved.
艾比 你又不是杀手
Abby, you're not a killer.
怎么会让他就这么活了下来
How the hell did he survive?
这又有什么关系
What does it matter?
卡尔 克洛伊
Cal, Chloe...
不然那么多人都不会死...
Lots of people would still be alive...
萨莉
Sully.
我只是说
I'm just saying
当初警长就该确定把他杀了
The sheriff should have made sure he was dead.
老兄
Dude,
他中了警长的枪 还摔下了悬崖
The sheriff shot him and he fell off a cliff.
我也会以为他已经死了的
Sounds pretty dead to me.
那么到底发生了什么
So what happened?
被潮水卷走了吗
Tide roll in?
我要去接崔西
I'm gonna go get Trish.
她跟吉米应该还在雨水管入口那等着
She and Jimmy should be waiting for us by the grate.
好的 我去我爸爸家接谢尔和麦迪逊
Okay, I'll go to my dad's, get Shea and Madison.
然后呢
Then what?
被杀的州警怎么办
Well, what about the state cops who were killed?
总该有人会来找他们的
Somebody's got to come looking for them.
我不能就这么等着
Well, I'm not waiting around.
岛上总会有个电台的吧
There's got to be a radio somewhere on this island.
我们该一家家找去 直到找到为止
We should go door to door until we find one.
好吧 那我们到时回这儿会合
All right, then let's meet back here.
你确定这儿是最佳选择吗
Are you sure this is the best place?
州警到了的话 就会先来这儿的
Well, this is where the cops'll come when they get here.
维克菲尔德关在里面了
Wakefield's locked up.
这儿很安全
It's safe.
那人是被关着了
Guy's locked up.
为什么我却没觉得安全
Why don't I feel safe?
因为他还活着
Because he's still alive.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
你知道我们现在这样做是对的
You know, we did the right thing.
如果杀了他 就永远不知道是为什么
If we killed him, we'd never get any answers.
艾比 亨利 他们该知道这个
Abby, Henry...they deserve that.
难道你不想知道这是为什么吗
Don't you want to know why?
-走 -等等
- Come on. - Hey.
这是干什么
What is that?
萨莉 等等 拜托别这么做
Sully, hey, come on,man, don't do this.
往后退 离栏杆远点
Back away from the bars.
萨莉
Sully.
我说了 往后退 离栏杆远点
I said back away from the bars.
谁让他没往后退
He didn't back away.
来吧 我们先把他弄出去
Come on, let's get him out of here.
崔西
Trish?
崔西
Trish!
崔西
Trish!
他没惹什么麻烦吧
He give you any problems?
没有 一切正常
No. It's cool.
那是什么
What's that?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表