剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
是个收音机
It's a radio.
损毁挺严重的
Pretty smashed up.
我看得出来
I can see that.
也许该加几节电池
Maybe it needs some batteries.
是的 得加电池和调谐器
Yeah, it needs batteries and a tuner,
晶体管 也许还要些配线
A transistor, maybe some wiring.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得你其实只需要台新的
You just need a new one, I think.
宝贝 别打扰他 让他好好想想 好吗
Honey, let's just give him some thinking space, okay?
崔西和吉米不在车里
Trish and Jimmy weren't at the car.
我到处都找了 没看到他们
I searched all around--I can't find them.
不可能是维克菲尔德干的
It-it couldn't be Wakefield.
他当时不在尼基的车那里
He-he was nowhere near Nikki's car.
我给他们留了张字条 说我们在警局
I left them a note saying we were at the sheriff's station.
跟他们说了我们抓住维克菲尔德了
I told them we've got Wakefield.
他们为什么要离开那辆车
Why did they leave the car?
听着 亨利 她和吉米在一起
Look, Henry, she's with Jimmy.
我相信他们会没事的
I'm sure they're okay.
也对
Yeah.
我在警长家里找到了些东西
I found something at the sheriff's house.
就在阁楼上
In the attic.
什么东西
What?
一份档案
It was a file.
是吉米的入案照片
There was a mug shot of Jimmy.
逮捕记录
Arrest records.
他是在这个岛上被捕的
He was arrested here on the island.
那又怎样 我是说很多人...
What for? I-I mean, a lot of the guys...
他是个凶杀嫌疑犯
He was also a murder suspect.
涉嫌西雅图的凶案
In Seattle.
维克菲尔德的模仿者
The Wakefield copycat.
你♥爸♥爸怀疑的是吉米
Your dad was looking at Jimmy?
艾比
Abby?
约翰·维克菲尔德想跟你聊聊
John Wakefield want to talk to you.
吉米和崔西
Jimmy and Trish.
你把他们怎么样了
What have you done with them?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
不过你无法挑拨我跟吉米的关系
Well, you can't turn me against Jimmy
你对付我爸爸的那一套不好使了
The way you did with my dad.
你想羞辱他 让他背黑锅
You wanted to humiliate him...blame him for the deaths.
为什么还要谈论你♥爸♥爸
Why are we still talking about your dad?
他已经死了
He's dead.
那为什么不就此了结呢
So, why didn't it end there?
为什么继续杀戮
Why keep killing?
因为你
Because of you.
你想要从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
她爱他吗
Did she love him?
你说什么
What?
莎拉
Sarah.
她爱你父亲吗
Did she love your father?
或者说 他只是照顾她而已
Or was he just... taking care of her?
我妈妈爱我爸爸
My mom loved my dad.
他们生活得很幸福
They were very happy together.
如果她真的那么爱他 为什么她没跟他说
If she loved him so much, why didn't she tell him...
我和她有个孩子
About our child?
亨利 我知道你不愿接受这个事实
Henry, I know you don't want to believe it
因为吉米是你的朋友
Because Jimmy's your friend,
但一切都太蹊跷了
But it's just too weird.
吉米的船爆♥炸♥ 但他死里逃生
Jimmy's boat explodes, but he survives.
然后 维克菲尔德把他送到罐头工厂
Then, Wakefield gives him a lift to The Cannery
而没有选择杀了他
Instead of killing him.
因为 我没想到他是那种人
'Cause, I don't know he's that kind of guy.
不 维克菲尔德只是利用吉米
No, Wakefield was just using Jimmy.
他想引艾比到酒店
He was bait to get Abby to the hotel.
好吧 但是后来他又在罐头工厂大开杀戒
Okay, but then he sleeps through The Cannery bloodbath.
在教堂里现身 并在暗中盯着我们
Shows up at the church rubbing his eyes.
是不是 他死里逃生了三次
Really? Three times, he walks away from death.
教堂里的铁铲装置
The head spade rig at the church.
吉米是渔夫 对吗
Jimmy's a fisherman, right?
工作中常会用到那东西
Works with that kind of thing all the time.
但这是为什么
But why?
吉米根本不了解我爸爸
Jimmy hardly knew my dad.
也不了解婚礼上的其他人
Or anyone else at the wedding.
艾比
Abby.
是的
Yeah.
这一切都是从她回到岛上开始的
Yeah, this all started when she came back to the island.
我是说 吉米多久没见到她了
I mean, Jimmy hadn't seen her in what,
有7年吗
Like seven years?
他一定怀恨在心
He must have hated that.
他想疯了
He was pretty torn up.
或许他真的想伤害她
Maybe he really wanted to hurt her.
还有什么比嫁祸给维克菲尔德更好的方法
What better way than to throw in with Wakefield?
吉米和维克菲尔德
Jimmy and Wakefield?
她从来没提起过她还有个孩子
She never said anything about having a child.
或许根本就没有
Maybe it isn't even true.
只是牢笼中人的幻想而已
Fantasies of a caged man.
但是你有想过
But you've thought about it.
甚至还怀疑就是你自己
Even thought it could be you.
我不是你的孩子
I'm not yours.
的确不是 因为如果你是的话
No, 'cause if you were,
现在就会明白真♥相♥
You would have figured all this out by now.
想想莎拉抛弃我的孩子
To think Sarah gave up my child...
却把你留下
But kept you.
我妈妈不可能爱上像你这样的男人
My mom could never love a man like you.
你妈还没想到会有个你的时候
My baby was inside your mother
就怀上了我的孩子 艾比
Before she ever dreamed of you, Abby.
我要找到崔西
I got to find Trish.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
崔西在哪
Where is Trish?
她从断崖上掉下去了
She fell at the bluffs.
我没法救她 我们得马上去找她
I couldn't get to her. We got to get out there.
等等 断崖 你们去那里干什么
Wait, the bluffs... what were you doing at the bluffs?
你们应该待在车里的
You were supposed to stay at the grate.
我们在找船 这个已经无关紧要了
We were trying to flag a ship. Look, wh-what's it matter?
我们需要一些绳子
We got to get rope...
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你不需要了
You don't need it anymore.
我们已经抓到了维克菲尔德
We already got Wakefield.
-还记得吗 -是的 不 我刚刚得知
- Remember? - Yeah, no, look, I got the note,
这很好啊
And that's great...
听着 我不知道这里发生了什么事
Look, I don't know what's going on around here,
但是崔西处境危险
But Trish is in trouble.
我们要不要去救她
Are we going to help her or not?
你觉得她对你念念不忘
Oh, you think you meant something to her?
你是不是想听这个
Is that what you want to hear?
我爱她
I loved her.
不
No.
不
No.
你杀了她
You killed her.
她偷走并抛弃我的孩子
She stole from me. Threw away my child.
我的家庭
My family.
她需要为此付出代价
There's a price for that.
什么样的贱♥人♥竟然会抛弃她的亲生骨肉
What kind of bitch gives up her own child?
你怎么知道是她干的
How do you even know she had your child?
因为我已经找到了他
Because I found him.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你在撒谎 -你们干什么
- You're lying! - Hey, what are you doing?
-亨利 -这是怎么回事
- Henry, Henry! -What is this?
你跟我说说
You tell me.
崔西在哪
Where's Trish?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表