剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
好吧 你说对了 我是害怕
Okay, you were right. I'm scared.
我们的朋友还在那里
Our friends are in there with that.
我知道 我也觉得愧疚
I know. I'm feeling guilty, too.
我们必须要过去
We have to go in there.
这事简直太逊了
This is really gonna suck.
麦迪逊 我说过不要看约翰·维克菲尔德的档案
Madison. I told you to stop going through all the John Wakefield files.
我没看
I'm not.
妈妈 警长还有另一个我们认识的人的资料
Mom, the sheriff has lots of stuff on someone else we know.
听见了吗
Do you hear that?
好像是水声
Sounds like water.
卡尔
Cal?
克洛伊
Chloe!
卡尔
Cal...
走 走
Go. Go.
克洛伊
Chloe!
卡尔 卡尔
Cal? Cal, Cal.
救命
Help me!
卡尔 我在这里
Cal, I'm in here!
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Cal. Cal. Cal!
你的未婚夫愿意为你而死吗
Is your fiance willing to die for you?
克洛伊
Chloe!
我们觉得应该给他设个陷阱
I thought we were gonna trap him.
她可能在任何一个地方
She could be anywhere.
你知道我们现在哪儿吗
Do you know where we are?
不知道
No.
无论如何 我要找到她
We'll never find her.
克洛伊
Chloe!
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
-没有 -是克洛伊的声音 肯定是
- No. - It was Chloe. Had to be.
卡尔 卡尔 等一下
Cal. Cal, Wait!
从那里传来的
Came from over here.
等等 等一下
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -你听
- What? - Listen.
是克洛伊
It's Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
救我
Help me!
克洛伊
Chloe!
卡尔 快趴下
Cal, get down!
别拦着我
Out of the way.
卡尔 你去找克洛伊带她赶紧离开
Cal, go find chloe, get her out of here
别管我们
And don't wait for us.
艾比
Abby!
克洛伊
Chloe!
艾比 我们得一起行动
Abby, we have to stick together.
不 我们必须杀了他
No, we have to end this.
艾比
Abby...
一有机会你就打死维克菲尔德
If you have a shot at Wakefield, you take it
别管会不会伤到我
Even if I'm in the way.
我做不到 我不想失去你
I can't do that. I'm not willing to lose you.
亨利 答应我
Henry, promise me you'll do that.
不
No.
那就别拦着我
Then stay out of my way.
我知道这个地方
I know this place.
杰米带我来过
Jimmy used to bring me here.
克洛伊
Chloe!
卡尔 卡尔 我在这里
Cal? Cal, I'm in here!
我在这里 救救我
I'm in here! Help me!
卡尔 卡尔
Cal! Cal!
卡尔
Cal.
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊 听得到吗
Chloe, can you hear me?
我在这里 我在这里
I'm in here! I'm here!
克洛伊 是的 我听到了
Chloe, yes! Yes, yes, I hear you!
告诉我你能听到些什么
Tell me how you could hear.
我听到左边有水声
I hear water... to the left of me!
可能是下水道什么的 我不知道
I'm in a drain or something! I don't know.
坚持住 亲爱的
Hold on, baby!
不停地敲东西 我能听见
Keep banging; I can hear you!
我在这里
I'm in here!
-亲爱的 -我在你正下方
- Baby? - I'm right under you!
亲爱的 终于找你了
Oh, baby. I got you.
亲爱的 终于找你了
Oh, baby, I got you, I got you, I got you.
不 别过来
No, don't go!
亲爱的 退后 退后
Darling, stand back. Stand back! Just get-get back, get back!
来 快点
Come on. Okay, Come on.
亲爱的 终于找到你了
I got you, baby.
亲爱的 终于找到你了
Oh, baby. Oh, baby, I got you. I got you.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
-我说过我会回来的 -是的
- I told you I'd come back, didn't I? - Yeah.
克洛伊
Chloe...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意 愿意
Yes! Yes!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Go!
-爬过去 -好的 好的
- Climb over! - Okay! Okay!
-快爬 -好的 好的
- Climb! - Okay! Okay!
好的
Okay.
就这样 就这样 继续爬
That's it, that's it, that's it. Keep going!
克洛伊 快
Cal, come on!
亲爱的 快爬到对面去
Baby, get to the other side! Go, go, go!
-跟我一起过去 -你可以的
- Come with me! - You can do it!
-快走 -你怎么办
- Go! Go! - What about you?
-卡尔 你要干什么 -克洛伊 看着我
- Cal, what are you doing? - Chloe, look at me, look at me.
-我爱你 -你要干什么
- I love you. - What are you doing?
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
不 不
No! No!
来啊
Come on!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
-不要 卡尔 -不 不 不
- No, cal, no! - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No!
不
No!
克洛伊
Chloe.
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 不
Cal, no!
艾比 停下 等等
Abby, stop. Wait.
我不会让你得逞的
You can't have me.
杀手是孤身行凶吗
西雅图警局
怎么了 出事了吗
What? What is it?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表