剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
维克菲尔德在监狱里呢
Wakefield's in jail.
-杰米怎么会... -他说你掉下悬崖了
- Why would Jimmy...? - He said you fell off a cliff.
这也太蹊跷了
It seemed far-fetched.
但那确实是个意外 对吧
But it was an accident, right?
快点啊 等你们救命呢
Come on, we need you guys.
是的
Yeah.
是的 是我不小心
Yeah, it was my fault.
我脚滑了
I slipped.
这么说 在发现没有多余船只的时候
So nothing felt off at the bluffs
-在悬崖上什么都没发生 -再次呼叫
- When there was no boat? - Again,
这是哈珀岛 请回答
This is Harper's Island. Please come in.
这是美国海岸警卫队 西雅图港
This is U.S. Coast Guard, Port of Seattle.
求救人员 请给出你们的准确位置
Person in distress, give us your location.
完毕
Over.
你找到的
You found it.
你来说
Do the honors.
我是崔西·威灵顿 这是来自哈珀岛的求救
This is Trish Wellington calling from Harper's Island.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
收到 哈伯岛
Roger that, Harper's Island.
请问什么情况
What's the emergency?
完毕
Over.
这里发生了多起谋杀 约翰·维克菲尔德
There's a murderer here--John Wakefield.
他杀了很多人
He's killed people-- dozens.
我父亲 警长
My father, the sheriff.
虽然我们已经将他捉住 但却被困在了这里
Look, we've caught him, but now we're stuck here
我们想离开这个岛
And we need to get off the island.
我们会救出你们 哈珀岛
We're with you, Harper's Island.
别担心 保持镇静
Sit tight.
警♥察♥和救援队马上出发
Police and rescue teams are on their way.
问问他还要多久
Ask him how long.
大概要多长时间
How long do you think that'll be?
我们这里天气情况不佳
We've got weather over here,
但我们会竭尽全力
But we'll do everything possible.
最多4小时
Four hours at the most.
呆在无线电旁边 确保随时联♥系♥
Stay by the radio so we can reach you.
收到
Roger that.
你做到了 你救了我们的命
You did it. You saved us.
我们就要回家了
We're going home.
得有人守在无线电旁边 直到他们抵达
Someone should stay with the radio until they get here.
我来吧
I'll do it.
现在安全了
It's safe now.
你带崔西回旅馆
Why don't you take Trish back to the Candlewick,
找件干的衣服换上
Find her some dry clothes?
没错
She's right.
你冻着了吧
You're freezing.
换身干衣服太好了
Some dry clothes would be nice,
再冲个热水澡
Maybe a hot shower.
我和杰米去警♥察♥局
I'll go to the station with Jimmy,
告诉其他人 救援马上到
Let everyone know help is coming.
你确定不和我一起守在这里
You sure you don't want to stay here with me?
杰米 别
Jimmy, don't.
这个 艾比
Here. Abby.
拿着
Take it.
回头局里见
We'll see you back at the station.
我还是不相信他
I still don't trust him.
好点了吗
Feeling better?
好多了
Yeah.
维克菲尔德关在监狱里
Wakefield's in jail.
救援也马上到
Help's on the way.
我现在还需要的就只有一身干衣服了
Now all I need are some dry clothes.
我去拿行李
I'm gonna go find my suitcase.
你的箱子在床上
Yours is on the bed.
亨利
Henry.
什么
Yeah.
小心点
Be careful.
我会的
I will.
我回来了
I'm back.
我想每个人的行李都拿来了
I think I got everyone's.
我的 谢尔的
Mine's, Shea's,
麦迪逊的
Madison's.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
你多就没睡过觉了
When's the last time you got any sleep?
三天前
Three days ago.
我害怕闭上眼睛
Afraid to close my eyes, you know?
麦迪逊 你确定
Madison, um, are you sure
地道里还有其他人吗
There was someone else down in the tunnels?
你肯定是个男的吗
Are you sure it was a guy?
也不是很肯定
Not really.
你从没听过他讲话 或者别的吗
Well, you never heard any voices or anything?
他一直都很坏吗
Was he always bad?
我的意思是 小时候也这样吗
I mean, even as a kid?
这很难说
Well, it's hard to say.
有些人生活得很糟
Some people have horrible lives.
让他们变坏了
Turns them bad.
他坐了很长时间的牢
He was in prison for a long time.
那会改变一个人的
That can change someone.
不 不会改变他
No, not him.
约翰·维克菲尔德生来就坏
John Wakefield was born bad.
当你那样离开我的时候
You know, when you left the way you did,
当时我真的很生气
I was really pissed.
常跟人打架
Got in some fights.
你♥爸♥爸把我关了几天
Your dad had me spend a couple nights in jail.
后来就没事了
Cool off.
其他的呢
What about the rest?
西雅图的事
The thing in Seattle.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
那没什么
That was nothing.
我去过西雅图 想在码头上找点事做
I went to Seattle, tried to get some work on the docks.
有个人被杀了 我正好在卡车上睡觉
Guy got killed there, and I was sleeping in my truck.
没人认识我 所以警♥察♥把我带去问话
Nobody knew me, so the police took me in.
他们调查了我的情况 就让我走了
They checked me out, let me go.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
那为什么我爸爸把你的档案
But why did my dad keep your file
放在他整理维克菲尔德资料的房♥间里
in his Wakefield room?
他是个好警♥察♥ 艾比
He was a good cop, Abby.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说
I mean...
我每天的早餐 每次出航捕鱼的资料
Our breakfasts, the fishing trips.
我的情况他都非常清楚
He was keeping me close, you know?
他能感觉到我的愤怒
He could sense how angry I was.
-愤怒 -艾比 嘿
- Angry? - Abby, hey.
我要向你坦白点事
I need to confess something.
从你走后 我发誓
After you left... I swore,
如果我再见到你 我也要伤透你的心
If I ever saw you again, I'd break your heart.
我想要让你比我更痛苦
I wanted to hurt you worse than you hurt me.
让你付出代价
Make you pay.
但当我真的看到你
But when I saw you
从船上走下来
Walk off that boat...
我看到你成熟了 那么漂亮
When I saw you all grown up, so beautiful...
所有这些感觉都没有了
...all those feelings fell away.
我能感觉到的
All I felt...
只有爱
...was love.
是个好故事
It's a good story.
是个奇怪的故事
It's a weird story.
不 不是 承认吧
No, it's not. Come on!
老妇人想要吃掉汉斯和格兰特 [奇幻森林历险记]
The old lady tries to eat Hansel and Gretel.
她是个女巫
She's a witch.
现在 我想是青蛙
Now, frogs I get.
女巫会吃青蛙 小朋友的话
Witches can eat frogs, but kids?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表