剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
当你告诉她
When you told her
她能和你一起到洛杉矶闯荡的时候
that she could crash with you in L.A.,
她乐坏了
she got all bouncy happy,
不像那种会无故了结自己的人
I mean,not like someone looking to end it.
她有没有提起过
Did she say anything
有关约翰·维克菲尔德的事
about John Wakefield?
其实她不必说 我也知道
She didn't have to.
我看到她的身体上
I saw her body.
那些纹身
The tattoos.
约翰·维克菲尔德布满了她的全身
He was all over her.
我知道你背着我跟托马森说过了什么
I know what you say to Thomas behind my back.
说我很弱小
That I'm weak.
说我是个懦夫
That I'm a coward.
解开你的衬衫
Take off your blouse.
我说解开
I said take it off.
跪下来
Now,get down on your knees.
不要
No.
你要完全按照
You are going to do...
我说的去做
...exactly as I say.
我可是会变得很坏的哦
I've been very bad.
怎样啊
Yeah?
太美了
It's spectacular.
-真的吗 -亨利看到你这身衣服
- Really? - Henry's going to lose it
一定会神魂颠倒的
when he sees you in this.
-太完美了 -这真好看
- It's perfect. - Isn't it nice?
天啊 让我看看后面
Oh,my gosh, let me see the back.
这丝绸真是太棒了
The silk is amazing.
前后都很好看
Yes,it's come together beautifully in the back.
妈一定会觉得很骄傲
Mom would be so proud.
亨特
Hunter?
亨特·詹宁斯
Hunter Jennings?
我的天啊 他为什么会打给你
Oh,my God, why is he calling you?
你应该没邀请他吧
You didn't invite him, did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
你跟我说他已经离开了
You told me he was leaving.
等等 他现在就在岛上吗
Wait,he's here on the island?
亨利知道这事吗
Does Henry know?
他不知道 你也不准
No,and you are forbidden
告诉他 贝丝
to tell him,Beth.
我正在努力处理和亨特的事
Okay,I-I'm taking care of the Hunter situation.
用你在大学时的那种方式吗
The way you did in college?
那不公平
That's not fair.
在大学里发生了什么事
What happened in college?
也就是
Let's just say
崔西嘴巴上说要分开 但身体上却
that Trish's mouth said go away,but her body said...
那不一样
Okay,that was different.
好吗
Okay?
我爱亨利
I love Henry,
我三天后将穿着这套婚纱和他结婚
and I am marrying him in this dress in three days.
好吗
Okay?
她到底看上你哪一点啊
How on earth did you land her?
好吧
Well,
我从剑桥毕业的
I graduated from Cambridge.
我是个医师 又是个专业集邮家
I'm a medical doctor, an expert philatelist.
我想是我的口音
I think it's the accent.
我每天早晨醒来
I wake up every day
祈祷她别遇见比我更酷的英国男人
praying she doesn't meet a cooler British person.
或者其他英国男人
Or any other British person.
糟了
That's fine.
我知道他不是英国人
I know for a fact he isn't British.
他不是那个让你
Isn't that the guy that left you
一整天倒挂在森林中的人吗
hanging in the woods all day?
是他
Yep.
尽管他道歉了
He apologized,though.
露丝 多谢你告诉我亨特·詹宁斯的事
Hey,Ruth,thanks for the call about Hunter Jennings.
小事一桩
Not a problem.
尽管我对你让我留心他的事 有点好奇
Though I was a little surprised you asked me to keep an eye out.
宾客很多吧
Too many guests at the Candlewick?
是啊
Something like that.
他是个受欢迎的人
He's a popular guy.
他是个家族的朋友
Yeah,yeah,he's a,he's a friend of the family.
-我认为他现在不在 -那没关系
- I don't think he's here right now. - That's okay.
我只是要给他个欢迎礼物
I just want to leave him a little welcome gift.
等下还回来就是了
Just bring it right back.
4号♥房♥间
Number four.
多谢
Thanks.
亨特·詹宁斯的旅行单
往返旅程 柏林-纽约-西雅图 预定号♥ NUK3DXH
账单地址 托马斯·威灵顿
你以前做过这个吗
Well,you've done this before?
做过啊
Oh,yeah.
感觉真棒
It's fantastic.
大部分是蜂蜜
It's mostly honey,
还放了点草本在里面
but they put these herbs in it.
清理你的毛孔
Clears your pores and
让你的皮肤富有触感
makes your skin very touchable.
我喜欢好的触感
Well,I like touchable.
尝起来也不错
Mmm,tastes pretty good,too.
你为什么不做啊
Why aren't you doing it?
因为我的触感本来就不错
Because I'm already touchable.
也许等我做完后
Well,maybe when we're finished,
我俩可以对比下
you and I can compare.
我大概十分钟后回来
I'll be back in about ten minutes.
我不得不问一下
So I got to ask--
那个英国人
this English guy--
他看上去很得体
you know, he seems decent enough.
但说真的
But really,
他哪点是我没有的
what-what's he got that I don't got?
枕头
A pillow.
什么
What?
干得好 亲爱的
Well-played,my love.
你死定了
You are dead!
过来 你这坨英伦大便
Come here,you English piece of crap!
好像维尼小熊掉进蜜罐里了
Looks like Pooh Bear got in the honey pot.
要是你给我张新 我也不介意把它换了
I wouldn't mind a more recent picture,if you've got one.
我想跟你谈一谈
I need to talk to you.
好的
Okay by me.
我觉得凯莉不是自杀
I don't think Kelly killed herself.
是吗
Really?
杰狄·唐恩告诉你的吗
Is that what JD Dunn said to you?
玛姬·科莉看到他跟凯利一起离开Candlewick
Maggie Krell saw him leave the Candlewick with Kelly.
既然你认为凯莉是自杀
Why are you questioning Maggie
又为何询问玛姬呢
If you think Kelly committed suicide?
我不必向你解释我做事的方法
I don't have to explain my methods to you.
因为你对每件事都很坦率和诚实吗
Oh,because you're so open and honest about everything else.
艾比 听着 我不想这么做
Abby,look, I don't want to do this.
我正尽自己最大的努力
I am doing the best...
这座小岛上过去7年
The only deaths we have had on this island
死去的人均是死于
In the last seven years have been from
疾病或者自然老死
Illness or old age.
凯莉的事是个悲剧
Kelly is a tragedy,
无论她是何死因
No matter how she died.
我只是在做对得起她的事
I'm just trying to do right by her.
我听说谢恩昨天找她麻烦了
I heard Shane was giving her grief about Wakefield yesterday.
是的
Yeah.
但是 既然你不再调查了
But... since you're not investigating anything,
就不用再跟他问话了 对吗
There's no real reason to go talk to him,is there?
再见 爸
Bye,Dad.
警长
Sheriff.
谢恩
Shane.
你一定听说了吧
I reckon you've heard.
真不敢相信她真的自杀了
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表