剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, uh, he means uh, not in... in so many words.
我们得把这个打理一下
Well, we should get these cleaned up.
当然 拌沙拉应该不错
Of course Time for a good filet. Yeah.
有什么需要帮忙第一时间找我
Actually, I'm quite well versed if you need a hand.
谢谢 我们能搞定
Oh, thanks We got it covered.
今晚单身狂欢夜见
See you tonight at the bachelor bash.
我们要再数数吗
Should we count it again?
用不着
Why?
每次都是25万
It's been 250 grand every other time.
一人5万
That's 50 grand apiece.
我们需要个计划
Okay, we need a plan.
我的计划是上交
we turn it in.
不行 我们犯罪了 这些是偷来的钱
We can't We committed a crime.
我们把船沉了 要是这些赃款呢
Look, we stole this, and we sank the boat What if it's drug money?
- 我们什么都不知道 - 不 我们应该知道
No, we don't know that. Yeah we do.
要是这是黑社会老大正在找的赃款呢
What if there's, like, dealers or gangsters looking for it?
布斯 别激动
Booth, just calm down.
好吧 我坐下来
Okay, I got to sit down.
亨利 我能先和你聊聊吗
Hey, Henry, can I talk to you for a sec, please?
可以
Yeah.
首先 我很抱歉在船上的事
Listen, I'm, uh... I'm sorry about what happened on the boat.
一看到钱 我就短路了 我想你知道
I-I saw all that money, and I just...my-my-my brain kind of fritzed, you know.
我们来这里只是因为你的婚礼
I just want you to know that I know that we're here
这才是最重要的
for your wedding, and that's what's important.
马尔 没事的
Mal... it's cool.
我们现在只需要想个办法处理掉那些钱
Now, listen, we just need to be smart and figure out how to get rid of that.
就是关于那个
Yeah, uh, about that.
我只想提一下
I just wanted to kind of mention to you,
我现在手头很紧 差不多要破产了
uh... I'm kind of, completely tapped out Like, scary broke.
我把钱投在啤酒生意上
See, I-I went all in on my beer venture,
我用我的visa卡补万事达卡的欠款
I'm paying off my MasterCard with my Visa,
AmEx卡支付visa的欠款我已经没办法了
my Visa with my AmEx, and I-I-I'm totally leveraged.
我们会帮你的
We're gonna figure out a way to help you.
你没听明白 像我这样的人
No, no, you don't get it Guys like me...
不可能娶到像威灵顿这样的富家小姐
I'm not going to marry a Wellington.
我们发现的这笔钱 是我唯一机会
This money that we found...this is my one shot.
马尔 你知道...
Mal, you know I would... Just...
你只是考虑一下 好吗
just think about it.Okay?
考虑一下
Just... just think about it.
好的 我们要这么做
Okay, here's what I think we should do.
我们把钱放在这
We leave the money here
尸体的事以后再说
and deal with the dead guy later.
这是我单身告别派对
Today's my bachelor party.
我想玩得尽兴些
I want to have fun.
婚礼后 再去想怎么处理这些
And then, after the wedding we'll figure out what to do with this.
同意吗
Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
我是艾比
Hi I'm Abby.
我上星期打过电♥话♥要来看看过期报纸
I called last week about getting a back issue.
1991年7月的一张照片 照片里有个男孩和一条大鱼
July of '91 It was, um, a photo of a boy and a big fish.
好的 请稍等
Oh, right, just a sec.
维克菲尔德造成树上的灾难
警长杀死了嫌疑犯
你知道维克菲尔德的事吗
You know about the Wakefield stuff?
很奇怪吧
It's pretty weird, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
这些为什么在这
Why are they out here?
有人想找我们这关于这事的一切
Oh, somebody wanted everything we had on it.
能告诉我是谁吗
Can I ask who?
我不清楚
Oh, I'm not sure.
那些人打电♥话♥来时 我不在
I wasn't here when they called.
但他们没来拿
But they never came to pick it up.
这是你要找的文章
Here's the article you ordered.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 这是我的错
Yeah, it... it was my fault.
怎么了
What's wrong?
凯瑟琳和理查德
Um... Katherine... with Richard... she just...
今天我要给崔西一个特别惊喜
I wanted to have a special surprise today for Trish.
我知道 她是多么想念她妈妈
I know how much she misses her mom
她也深爱着她的家人
and how much she loves the rest of her family
深爱着你们这些可爱的女孩
and all of you lovely ladies,
我扪心自问 我能做什么
so I asked myself... what can I do
作为继母 怎样表达我的爱
as a new stepmother to show my love
并成为这美好的团体的一员
and become a member of this wonderful club?
我就想到 每个团体都要有件制♥服♥
And then, I realized that every club needs a uniform.
它们很漂亮吧
Aren't they great?
颜色好粉啊
They're so pink.
男士们有黑色的
And I got black ones for the guys.
谢谢 它们真可爱
Thanks, Mrs. Wellington That's cute.
打扰一下 我要和你们俩谈几句
I'm sorry, I... I need to talk to the both of you for just a moment.
不
No.
- 崔西 - 可恶
Oh, Trish. Damn.
我问过工作人员
I have asked the staff.
没人听见任何动静
No one heard a thing.
我们可以弥补这个
Look, we can fix this.
等我们回去时我们再买♥♥一套
When we get back, we'll just buy you a new set.
不 没有另一套了
No, there is no new set.
这些是我妈妈的
This was my mother's.
麦迪逊在哪里
Where is Madison?
我去找她
I'll find her.
一个接一个
One by one.
一个接一个
One by one.
麦迪逊
Madison?
艾比 我不会成为女花童的
I'm not going to get to be a flower girl, Abby.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
鬼魂告诉我的
The spirits told me.
兄弟 来杯好酒
Top shelf, my good man.
我们会被送进监狱的
We're all going to jail.
我们很可能没法留着
Look, we're... Shh probably not keeping it
如果要留你怎么花你的5万元
but if we could, how would you spend your 50 grand?
做慈善
Charity.
如果你说的慈善是指
And if by "charity," you mean
挽救金龟公♥司♥ 那谢谢你
"save the Sacred Turtle," then I thank you.
-你呢 -简单 律师费
Booth? Easy Lawyer fees.
好啦
Come on.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
这就是在自找麻烦
This is like aiding and abetting or a violation of a corpse or...
知道会在监狱里待几年吗
You know long I'd last in jail?
你做小受没问题
You'll be fine... as a bottom.
什么 小受那很糟吗
What? A bottom, is... is that bad?
有点
A little bit.
要看个人
Kind of depends.
要看你喜欢哪种
On what you like.
装得冷静些
All right, play it cool.
那俩人是毒贩子
Hey, guys, those are drug dealers.
他们在找他们的钱
They're looking for their money.
我们要把钱扔掉吗
Yeah, yeah, we-we got to get rid of it.
太迟了 那船被我们弄沉了
Guys, it's too late-- we sank the boat.
被你弄沉的
You sank the boat. Hey.
我看见你们冲出来
I saw you guys rushing out here.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
别指啊
No. Dude, don't point!
-怎么了 -里面有两个壮汉
What, what? There are two big dudes inside.
他们有枪
With guns. Yeah, but-but we...
我们不确定
we don't know.
可能只是猎人
I mean, they-they could be hunters.
够了
Just stop it.
好的 马尔科姆
Okay, look, Malcolm,
抱歉我们要解决这事
I'm sorry, but we're done with this.
得找个安全的地方放钱
We have to find a safe place to put that money,
风声过去后再想办法交公
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表