剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
You know, as part of the bachelorette activities.
-妈妈会和我们在一起 -是啊
Like Mom's here with us. Yeah.
-你太贴心了 太感谢了 -别客气
-That is so sweet Thank you so much -You're welcome.
-你干了什么 -不是我♥干♥的
- What did you do? - I didn't do it.
这个太棒了
These are amazing.
我感觉棒极了
I feel great.
兄弟们好好享受这一天吧
Can you guys think of a better way to spend a day?
如果没钓到鱼能算钓鱼吗
Is it considered fishing if we don't catch any fish?
耐心点
You have to be patient.
马尔科姆 别这样
Oh, Malcolm, come on, man.
我相信你表现得很棒了
Look, I'm sure you did great.
毕竟威灵顿是做房♥地♥产♥生意的
You knew going in there Wellington was a real estate guy.
不是的 我已经说服他了
No, it's just... I had him, you know?
不过理查德那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard, Richard,sandbagged it.
他说要归到威灵顿旗下
Said it wasn't part of the Wellington family portfolio.
我是想帮他 结果却这样
I-I'm doing him the favor, you know... ground floor.
我们给他们钱怎样
What about all the money we gave you?
-2千 -2千 也太少了吧
Two grand doesn't buy a lot of floor. Two grand? Wow, we're kind of lame
别笑 我是认真的 我需要那笔钱
Come on, you guys, I'm serious I needed that.
我没有回头路了
I am totally tapped.
-太好了 有鱼上钩了 -来吧
Okay, that's more like it. Here, hold that for me
-来吧 -谁准备下鱼网
It's about time! Here we go. Go, baby! All right, somebody grab the net.
-来吧 -来吧
Come on. Come on.
-怎么回事 -鱼跑掉了吗
What happened? What, did it get away?
会不会跑了
Uh... I think you lost it, man.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
-胆小鬼 -我是要救马芬
You coward! I was saving Muffin.
在水里要当心点
You know, you'd better be careful in there.
为什么
Why's that?
萨利
Sully.
你们被耍了
Oh, I got you good.
好了 我就喝酒了 等晚上的单身派对
Okay, I'm done, I'm ready to move straight to the too much drinking part of the day.
亨利 海鸥和鱼是怎么样
Hey, hey, Henry, what did you say about seagulls and fish out here?
一般都是头对头的
I said they usually go hand in hand.
要不要去看一下
Shall we go check it out? That's it.
你上次调式这车是什么时候
When's the last time you had this aligned?
我注意到 它有点向左偏
I noticed it was pulling to the left.
你该换个新的刹车片了
Oh, you could use new brake pads, too.
还不知道让你开一程会花我那么多钱
Wow, didn't know letting you drive was going to cost me so much money.
而你从来也不是个省钱的主儿
Then again, you never were a cheap date.
看吧 我当时离开帮了你一大忙
See? I did you a favor by leaving.
你就那么走了 让我很难过
Yeah? I was pretty upset when you left like that.
尽管我们都不好过
I mean, it was pretty hard on all of us.
我还是想为你留在这儿
I just wanted to be there for you.
那与你无关 吉米
It wasn't about you, Jimmy.
我知道了
I know.
我现在没事了 积极向前
Hey, I got over it. I've moved on.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
是的 非常 积极向上
Yeah. Moved on A lot.
你呢
So how about you?
你也让洛杉矶的小伙子们为你疯狂吗
You driving the guys crazy in Los Angeles?
我过自己的生活
I hold my own.
夜生活很有精彩
The nightlife is amazing
那些人 你可以想象
and the guys are... you can imagine.
吉米·曼斯 你在吗
Jimmy Mance, are you there?
你女友找你 朱丽叶的车发动不了
Your girlfriend's looking for you Julia says her car won't start.
我待会处理
I'll take care of that later.
我不介意过去一趟
I don't mind a quick stop.
去认识一下这位朱丽叶也不错
It might be fun to meet this Julia.
好吧
All right.
怎么回事 有人在潜水吗
What do you think? Somebody scuba diving?
可能是吧 但没看到锚
Maybe, but it doesn't seem anchored.
那是什么
What is that?
赶快走吧
Let's get out of here.
是的 我赞成
Yeah, yeah, I'm with you, man.
这海上可以报♥警♥不
Hey, do they have 911 out here?
我给港口管理处打个电♥话♥
I'll call the harbormaster.
你们之前见过死人吗
You ever seen a dead body before?
我奶奶 但和这个完全不一样
Yeah, my grandma, but it was nothing like this.
亨利 等一下
Henry, hold up.
快回来 伙计
Mal... Get over here, dude.
天呐 这气味
Oh, man, that, that smells.
马尔科姆 快点回来
Malcolm, get back over here.
-等一下 -没什么好等的 快点
Hang on. No, no hang on, come on.
这一袋子都是钱
Guys, there's money. I'll give you money.
你给你钱 你快点过来
Just get back over here. No, I mean like lots of money,
不 这有很多钱 可能有上万呢 还有枪
like, like thousands, and a gun
钱 枪 死人 天呐 这人多半是毒贩
Money, gun dead body Oh, this guy is so a drug dealer.
杀了他那人为什么没把钱拿走
If somebody killed him, then why wouldn't they take
也许是自杀
the money? Maybe he killed himself.
没错 因为他觉得做毒贩太失败了
Right because he felt bad about being a drug dealer.
你拿钱干什么
What? No, we're not taking that money.
我想我们举手表决一下吧
I think we should vote.
抱歉 我赞成亨利
I'm sorry, I'm with Henry.
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm calling it in.
我想我们得拿着这些钱了
I guess we're taking the money.
小甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
是妈妈找我吗
Is my mom looking for me?
没有 亲爱的
No, honey.
我答应给你的
As promised.
你看见凯瑟琳了吗
Have you seen Katherine?
我有一阵子没见着这老婆了
I haven't seen that wife of mine in a while.
我一直被我的乖孙女缠着玩钓鱼
I've been getting hustled by my granddaughter at Go Fish.
刚才 我见她去游泳池的台阶那边
I saw Katherine on the steps to the pool a little while ago.
好的 谢谢 甜心 玩得开心
Okay, thanks, sweetie Have fun.
你有三点吗
Do you have any threes?
钓鱼吧
Go fish.
- 别 - 你想求救吗
Katherine. Please. Are you calling for help?
没人能救你 凯瑟琳
No one's going to help you, Katherine.
没人在意有钱人的老婆
Nobody cares about the rich man's wife Oh, Richard.
再试一次
Try it again.
不行
Nothing.
就这样了吗
That's it?
- 就这样 - 修得好吗
That's it. Any luck?
朱丽叶 抱歉 这次不行了
No, Julia, sorry, I couldn't figure it out this time. Julia.
这样啊 还是谢谢你们的帮忙
Oh, all right, then Thanks for trying.
我想 没它这星期也能凑活
I suppose I could make do without groceries this week.
朱丽叶 如果你愿意
Julia, if you want,
在我送艾比回去之后会进城一趟
I'm going into town after I drop Abby off.
要搭车吗
Maybe you'd like to ride with us?
当然 你们不介意的话 我去换身衣服
If you don't mind company I'll go get changed.
你每个星期都这样 是吗
You do this every week, don't you?
带她到处转转 帮帮忙
Drive her around, help her out.
这里不是洛杉矶
It's so not L.A.
没什么比乘大巴去机场或看飞机降落更加落寞的了
Nothing's lonelier than taking a shuttle to the airport Or landing...
没人等着你
no one waiting for you.
我先走了 你载朱丽叶 我去报馆一趟
I'm going to get going You take Julia I'll walk to the paper from here.
谢谢你让我开车
Thanks for letting me drive.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
只管抓紧 表现自然一点
Just hold it tight-- be cool.
自然一点
muttering indistinctly
有些什么收获
What did you catch?
我们没看见游艇
We didn't see a boat.
你们去钓鱼了
Heard you went fishing.
我们只抓到两条小家伙
Yeah, well, we just caught a couple small sockeye.
不错啊
Oh... lovely.
你们知道吗
Yeah, did you guys know
这种鱼在闭合水区叫做kokanee
that this same species of fish in a landlocked body of water is called a kokanee?
我也算个渔夫 她可能提过
I'm a bit of a piscator Chloe probably mentioned it.
没有
No.
他的意思是讲得不多
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表