剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
你什么都不用做
You don't have to do anything.
陪在她身边就好
Just be there.
今天发生的那么多事
Just everything about this day...
今天下午在彩排之前
This afternoon, before the rehearsal,
我和杰狄吵了一架
JD and I got into a fight.
我叫他离开
I told him to leave.
他笑了笑对我说
He just smiled,
给我留了一个最后的惊喜
And said he had one last "surprise" for me.
你觉得是他杀了崔西的爸爸吗
You think he did that to Trish's dad?
杰狄干的吗
Jd?
我可是来结婚的
I was supposed to be getting married.
但我现在很害怕
I'm scared.
我想我们可能要停航
I did say we might be becalmed.
-停航 -搁浅 没有风
- Becalmed? -Stranded, without wind.
是航海术语
It's a sailing term.
我还以为是"放松"的意思
Oh, I thought it meant "relaxed."
如果我想到彩排可能会迟到的话
If I'd known it would cause you to be late for the rehearsal,
我就不会提议去航海了
I'd never have suggested the voyage.
只是彩排而已 没关系的
It's just a rehearsal, it's fine.
我玩得很开心
I had a lovely time.
我们只要打电♥话♥跟崔西说
We just need to call Trish
我们正在赶过去就行了
And tell her we're on our way.
我去打电♥话♥
I'll find the pay phone.
你就停航在这里吧
You just becalm yourself right here.
为爱情和命运干杯
To love and to destiny.
为爱情和命运干杯
To love and to destiny!
你好啊 格雷伯爵[1828-1830年英国首相]
Yo, Earl Grey.
出什么事了
What's going on?
要喝点什么
Can I get you a drink?
什么事情这么兴奋
What's the excitement?
很疯狂的事情
Crazy story.
你看见那一对了吗
You see that couple?
布雷特和丽莎分分合合一年了
Brett and Lisa. They've been on and off for years.
吵架 分手 又和好
I mean, they fight, break up, get back together.
今天早上
Then, this morning,
他们在沙滩上走的时候
They were just walking along the beach,
布雷特发现了埋在沙里的一枚钻戒
And Brett found a diamond ring in the sand.
他用作定情物向丽莎求婚
He took it as a sign, proposed on the spot,
丽莎答应了
And Lisa said yes.
他们找到了戒指吗
They found a ring?
那可是我的戒指
That's my ring.
艾比 艾比 是我 别害怕
Abby, Abby, it's okay, it's just me.
是我
It's just me.
你闯进我的房♥间
You broke into my room?
对不起 我也不想的
I'm sorry, I didn't...
我要跟你谈谈
I needed to talk.
亨利是不是以为威灵顿是我杀的
Does henry think I killed Wellington?
大家都不知道该怎么想才好
Nobody knows what to think.
这太糟糕了
This is bad.
都是罗马焰火筒和鞭炮惹的祸
You know, it was just a roman candle, firecracker.
我要给亨利的惊喜
My surprise this thing I told Henry.
是我在结合蜡烛里放了罗马焰火筒
I put a roman candle in the unity candle.
我觉得那样会很好玩
You know, I thought it'd be funny.
结果却把亨利惹毛了
Just to piss Henry off.
艾比 我需要你的帮助
Abby, I need your help.
还记得谢恩把我绑起来时 你跟他说的话吗
Remember what you said to shane when he had me tied up
关于约翰·维克菲尔德可能还活着
About John Wakefield being alive?
那是我想帮你而瞎编的
I, I made that up, trying to help you.
也许你是对的呢
What if you were right?
也许他还活着呢
What if he is alive?
不可能
H-he's not.
那只是个传说
I-it was a story.
我想我看到他了
I think I saw him.
今天在教堂外面
Today outside of the church.
那不可能 我爸爸已经把他杀了
That's impossible. My dad killed him.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds crazy.
但是我找到了些东西
But then I found something.
我可以带你去看
I can show you.
杰狄
JD.
艾比
Abby.
我没有杀威灵顿
I didn't kill Wellington.
我怕大家都不相信我
I'm afraid that no one else is going to believe me.
求求你
Please?
我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help.
警长正在路上 要来找我们谈话
The sheriff's on his way over to talk to us.
他知道了些什么
Does he know anything?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure,
不过
But...
在他来之前 大家都
Before he gets here, let's all just...
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我们都很伤心
Okay, we're all upset.
但是不管发生什么事情
But no matter what happens,
我们都要牢记我们彼此拥有
Let's not forget we have each other.
我们是一家人
We are a family.
会度过这个难关
And we will get through this.
不会的
No, we won't.
崔西 现在可能还不是那样
Trish, it may not seem like that right now.
闭嘴 理查德
Shut up, Richard.
崔西
Trish.
别
Not...
说话了
Another word.
麦迪逊要睡觉了
Madison's trying to sleep.
你们两个骗子王八蛋
You lying, cheating son of a bitch!
爸爸知道 他知道你背叛了他
Daddy knew, he knew you betrayed him.
理查德 她在说什么
Richard...What is she talking about?
谢尔 他背着你
He's cheating on you, Shea.
和她偷♥情♥
With her.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
对于今天下午发生的事情
I have some questions
我有几个问题需要询问一下
To ask about what happened this afternoon.
先从你开始吧
Maybe I should start with you.
好像老天要我做出决定
It was like the universe was telling me to fish or cut bait.
单膝跪下
Got down on one knee.
太棒了
It was amazing.
下午好
Afternoon.
-我叫卡尔·范德森 -你好
- Cal vandeusen. - How you doing?
我听到了好消息
I heard the good news.
恭喜你啊
Felicitations.
好难开口啊
There's no easy way to say this,
那我就开门见山说啦
So I'll just jump right in.
你发现的那个戒指是我的
The ring you found belongs to me.
前几天在海滩上弄丢的
I lost it a few days ago on the beach.
我知道你会持怀疑态度
I sense your skepticism.
你会说 要怎么证明
"Prove it," you may say.
我会说 很愿意证明
"gladly," I retort.
首先 钻石是1.5克拉的
First of all, the diamond is 1.5 karats.
其次 颜色是H
Second, the color rating is an "h,"
你可能知道这表示钻石几乎无色
Which, you might not know means it's virtually colorless,
最后 净度是VVS1
And, finally, the clarity rating is a VVS1.
这可是所有珠宝商都能鉴定的重要指标
It's an impressive statistic that any jeweler could verify.
那么
So...
我还是拿不回我的戒指 对吗
I'm not getting my ring back, am I?
他妈的是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
崔西 是我 克洛伊
Trish, it's Chloe.
我想过会再试一下吧
Um... I guess I'll try back later.
打过去又是语♥音♥信箱
I got her voice mail again.
怎么啦 亲爱的
What's the matter, sweetie?
还记得我们来的第一晚吗
You remember our first night here,
你把我的裤子扔到海里那次
When you threw my trousers in the ocean?
我们已经说过啦
We've talked about that.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表