剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
别 别杀我 别杀我
No, don't kill me! Don't kill me!
别杀我 别杀我
Don't kill me! Don't kill me!
别
No, don't...
嗨 说你呢
Hey, you!
你抓到杰狄后要怎么处置他
So what happens after you catch JD?
我会向州警局汇报 然后他们把他带走
I'll call the state police and they'll come get him.
抱歉 亨利 我知道对你来说很难接受
I'm sorry, Henry. I can only imagine how hard this is for you.
找到了
There he is!
警长 我们有发现了
Hey, Sheriff, we got something!
行动 快 快
Let's go, come on, go.
亨利 回来
Henry, get back here.
一切都结束了 杰狄
It's over, JD.
我被关起来的时候 你还是那么蠢
You're going to look pretty stupid when I'm locked up
还是有人被杀了
And somebody else gets killed.
-我们抓到杰狄了 -我有话跟你说
- We got JD. - I need to talk to you.
关于维克菲尔德的事 你撒谎了吗
Are you lying about Wakefield?
维克菲尔德 为什么这么问
Wakefield? What are you asking?
妈妈是因为你才被杀的吗
Is Mom dead because of you?
妈妈
Mom.
今天你以前的副手科尔·哈根找过我
Your old deputy Cole Harkin came to visit me today.
他说那宗谋杀案都是因你而起
He said the murders were all about you.
为什么维克菲尔德会跟踪你
Why was Wakefield after you?
为什么他会来哈珀岛
Why did he come to the island?
不是因为我 艾比
It wasn't about me, Abby.
维克菲尔德是来找你的妈妈
Wakefield came here for your mom.
你妈妈年轻时在西雅图就认识维克菲尔德
Your mother knew Wakefield when she was younger, back in Seattle.
你说的认识 是什么意思
What do you mean "knew him"?
他们曾是恋人
They dated.
那时你妈妈还是个孩子
She was just a kid.
我猜你很难接受
I guess it got pretty bad.
这也是她为什么来这岛上生活
That's how she came to the island.
为了避开维克菲尔德
Running away from him.
他跟踪她
He tracked your mom down.
试图伤害她 我就得阻止他
Tried to hurt her. I had to stop him.
维克菲尔德和妈妈
Wakefield... and Mom?
艾比 这不是她的错
It wasn't her fault, Abby.
爸爸 那你为什么送我走
Dad... why are you sending me away?
你倒是说句话呀
When are you going to talk to me?
我做错什么 道歉还不行吗
Tell me what I did. I'll apologize.
没错 借酒可以消愁 这样就可以忘记一切
Yeah, that will help. That will fix everything!
这是你的错
It's your fault, you know.
如果你真的爱她 就会救她
If you really loved her, you would have saved her.
妈妈就能活着
Mom would still be alive.
你不觉得她这是死有余辜吗
Did you ever think maybe she got what she deserved?
艾比
Abby?
维克菲尔德第一次上岛的时候
The first time Wakefield came to the island,
他试图伤害你母亲 甚至带她走
He tried to hurt your mom, to take her away.
我让手下去教训他一下
I told my deputies to teach him a lesson,
好让他不再回来
Make sure he never came back.
科尔·哈根
Cole Harkin.
科尔是当时对他下手的人之一
Cole was one of the men who followed my orders.
维克菲尔德报复了他 把他整的够惨
Wakefield went after him, cut him pretty bad.
我想确定他不会再伤害莎拉
I wanted to make sure he'd never hurt Sarah again.
我不是告他袭♥警♥ 而是指控他企图谋杀♥警♥♥察♥
Instead of assault, I charged him with attempted murder of a police officer.
我动用了一切关系
I pulled every string I could.
把他关进去很久
Put him away a long time.
恐怕这就是他7年后再回来的原因
But I'm afraid that's what brought him back here seven years ago.
为了妈妈你才这么做
You did it for Mom...
但你应该早点告诉我
But you should have told me.
我想只留住她的美好回忆
I wanted to protect her memory.
我以为让你恨我的话 你会好受些的
Just thought it'd be easier to let you hate me.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
理查德一天不见人 我也找不到你
Richard's been missing all day, and then I couldn't find you.
我去见爸爸了 去道个别
I went and saw Dad. I needed to say good-bye.
我决定了 取消婚礼
And I've made a decision. Calling off the wedding.
当然 我们得先回家去
Of course. We will go back home.
你和亨利可以另择吉日
You and Henry can pick a new date.
过段时间就好了
It's going to take some time.
不 谢尔 我是说我不会嫁给亨利了
No, Shea. I mean, I'm not marrying Henry.
永远
Ever?
每次看见他 我就想起爸爸在教堂的情形
Every time I look at him, I see Daddy in that church.
你不必这么快作决定
You don't have to make any decisions right now.
我已经决定了
I already have.
谢谢你今天陪着我
Thanks for coming with me today.
今天我想了不少事情
I've been thinking about a lot of things today...
但是
But...
大部分是关于维克菲尔德来的那天
Mostly about the day Wakefield came.
我改变不了他的所作所为
There's nothing I can do to change what he did...
但是
But...
我受的伤害最深
I was the one who did the most damage.
我让他带走了我的一切
I allowed him to take everything.
我选择对所有爱我的人置之不理
I chose to shut everyone out who loved me.
你今天说你和亨利的事
You said something today about you and Henry...
说你们不可能回到从前了
About things never being the same.
我今天在我爸那找到了这个
I found this at my dad's today.
我觉得你一定会想留着它的
I thought you would like to have it.
我记得这张照片
I remember this.
我知道这不是我可以决定的事情 但是
I know it's not mine to decide, but...
我一直认为你们属于彼此
I've always believed you two belong together.
我不希望你再重蹈我的覆辙
I don't want you to make the same mistake I did.
你到达机场的时候 你祖母会在那等你
Your grandmother should be waiting when you get to the airport.
这个你已经说过了
You said that already.
我知道你不想走 但是
I know you don't want to go, but...
我想这是对大家来说最好的办法
I think it's best for everybody.
对谁最好 对你吗
Best for who? For you?
请你不要这么说
Don't talk like that. Please.
到了洛杉矶记得打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get to Los Angeles.
给我报个平安
Let me know you got there safely.
我会平安无事的
I'll be fine.
艾比
Abby!
你的船停在这吗
Your boat here?
7年前我不辞而别
Seven years ago, I left without saying good-bye.
我从未打过电♥话♥ 写过信
I never called. Never wrote.
这都是陈年往事了
Hey, that was a long time ago.
维克菲尔德杀了我妈妈那天
The day that Wakefield killed my mom,
我也差点死在他手上
He almost killed me, too.
我在路旁藏着
I was hiding by the side of the road.
一辆卡车停了下来 让他分了心
A truck stopped and distracted him.
我才得以逃脱
I was able to get away.
吉米 那是你的卡车
It was your truck, Jimmy.
你救了我的命 我却只字未提
You saved my life, and I never told you.
我看到你藏在那了 才停车的
I saw you hiding after I stopped.
你早就知道了 为什么一直不说
You knew? Why didn't you say anything?
我不想让你觉得你亏欠我什么
Guess I didn't want you to think that you owed me anything.
但是 我欠你一条命啊
But I... I owe you my life.
你有没有
You ever...
有没有想过 要是我没走 现在会是怎样
Ever think about what might have happened if I didn't leave?
你是说我们两个吗
You mean between us?
可能已经去露营过很多次了
Probably would have done a hell of a lot of camping.
我身上都是鱼腥味
I'm covered in fish.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表