剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
-是你们敲的钟吗 -不是
- Did you guys ring the bell? - No.
总有人敲吧
Well, somebody did.
我们过来看个究竟
We came here to find out.
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔
Cal?
该去钟楼看一下
We should check the belfry.
那人可能还在那里
Maybe there's someone still up there.
我们不该来这里
We shouldn't be in here.
丹尼 你干什么
Danny, what are you doing?
我们可以祈祷一下
I think we could use a prayer.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
警长怎么了
What happened with the Sheriff?
他被约翰·维克菲尔德杀了
Wakefield killed him.
艾比
Abby.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我完全错怪你♥爸♥爸了
About your dad. I was... I was so wrong.
没关系
It's okay.
我也错怪他了
I was, too.
我爸爸的两个副手都死了
Both my dad's deputies are dead.
岛上没有警♥察♥了
There's no one else.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
外面到底是谁
Hey, who the hell is that?
去门口
Get to the door.
萨莉
Sully.
伙计 见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, man, am I glad to see you.
那里没有船
There's no boat.
还会有其他办法的
We'll find a way.
克洛伊在哪里
Where's chloe?
你在说什么 她刚刚
What are you talking about? She was...
她刚才还在我旁边
She was just here next to me.
克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe!
她怎么会就这样消失了
How could she just vanish?
不可能 我们要继续找
She couldn't have... We got to keep looking.
-我们已经都找过了 -我不明白
- We have been. - I don't understand.
他当时在这里
He was here.
维克菲尔德就在这里 他把克洛伊带走了
Wakefield was here. He took chloe.
看 教堂下面有地道
Look. There's a tunnel under the church.
我在你♥爸♥家里找到的
I found this at your dad's house.
是整个岛的地道分布
It's a blueprints of the tunnels all over the island.
吉米
Jimmy!
-艾比 -天哪
- Abby. - Oh, my god, oh...
我看见谢恩和尼基了
I saw Shane and Nikki.
你怎么从那里逃出来的
How did you get out of there?
我在罐头工厂醒过来
I woke up at the Cannery.
看见他们都死了
Saw them dead.
没看见其他人
There was no one else.
我到镇上去求救 但是也没看见人
I walked... I walked to town to get help, but it's empty.
我听见教堂有钟声 所以就过来了
Then I heard the church bells, and that's when I got my ass over here.
我怎么去的罐头工厂
How did I get to the cannery?
我只记得谢恩在码头上朝我大叫
The last thing I remember, Shane was yelling at me on the docks.
维克菲尔德把你送去的
Wakefield brought you.
是他把你送到我们这里
He delivered you to us.
他还活着 吉米 我看见他了
He's alive, Jimmy. I saw him.
那他为什么不杀我
Then why didn't he kill me?
在这里
Over here!
-把这移开 -小心点
- Move this! - Be careful.
找到入口了 对吗
Gotcha. All right?
好了 看起来地道有三个入口
Okay, so it looks like there are three entrances to the tunnels:
烛芯酒店 教堂 还有雨水管道
The Candlewick, here at the church, and the storm drain.
-如果我们不封住入口 -他就会被困住
- So if we block all those... - He'll be trapped.
这是哪条路 又是通往哪里的
What's this? Where does this go?
我们会知道的
We'll find out.
崔西 你和吉米开尼基的车
Trish, you and Jimmy take nikki's car,
堵住那个雨水管道的入口
Block off that storm drain entrance.
我知道在哪里 就是找到麦迪逊的地方
I know where it is. It's where we found Madison.
呆在那里 我们会过去找你的
Stay there, we'll come get you.
你们俩回酒店去 封住通往厨房♥的入口
You guys, get back to the hotel, seal off that tunnel leading to the kitchen.
确保他不能从那里出来
You make sure he can't get through there.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
务必封好
Seal us in.
我们曾试过这样找贝丝
Hey, we, uh, we've done this before, with Beth.
-结果呢 -我们必须试试
- Didn't end well. - We have to try.
下去以后小心点
Be careful down there.
把她找回来
And bring her back.
卡尔
Cal!
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
我们没有得罪你
We didn't do anything to you!
我差点为了跟你一样的女人死掉
I almost died for a woman like you.
我的朋友们会找到我
My friends are gonna find me...
他们会把你杀了
And they're gonna kill you!
你还好吧
You doing okay, man?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah,
我只是迷茫了一下
I just, uh, lost it for a while there.
艾比的爸爸被吊死在树上
Abby's dad hanging like that.
尼基和谢恩
Nikki and Shane.
太可怕了
It was awful, man.
幸好你没事
I'm glad you're safe, though.
还怕卡尔会拖你后腿
I wasn't sure Cal would have your back.
卡尔还好
Cal's okay.
我从他肩膀里取出子弹时 他还保持清醒
He stayed awake while I dug a bullet out of his shoulder.
-比你想的坚强多了吧 -是啊 不仅仅是这个
- He's tougher than you thought, huh? - Yeah. But it's not... it's not just that.
他和克洛伊
It's him and Chloe.
他真的很爱她
He really loves her, man.
是啊 我一直很喜欢卡尔
Yeah, well, I always liked Cal.
-你谁都喜欢 -那又怎么样
- You like everybody. - So?
我希望我也能这样
So, I... wish I had that.
这边
It's this way.
卡尔 等等 我们得小心点
Wait up, Cal, we need to be careful.
拖的越久她就越危险 我可受不了
Yeah, if we wait too long, she'll be dead. I'm not having that.
这边走
This way.
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
为什么要对我们下手
Why us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我担心是因为我
I was worried it was because of me, or...
或我爸爸的原因
Or my dad.
如今我爸爸死了 但维克菲尔德并没有停手
Now my dad's dead, and... Wakefield hasn't stopped.
肯定还有别的原因
There's got to be something else.
-他为什么不杀了我 -是不是因为我的婚礼
- Why didn't he kill me? - What about my wedding?
或许是我激怒了他 或是威灵顿家激怒了他
Maybe I pissed him off somehow, or Wellington did.
可能根本就没有理由
Yeah, maybe there is no reason.
大概维克菲尔德是把杀人看做享受
Maybe wakefield's just killing 'cause he likes it.
我们走左边这条路
We go left.
跟紧了
Stay close.
亨利说要封死 那我们就按他说的做
Henry wanted a dead end; we gave him a dead end.
是啊 不过我们没有自己的处事风格
Yeah, but we don't get any points for style.
知道吗 我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
什么
Yeah?
如果能逃出这鬼地方 我要改变自己
If we get out of this, I got to change some things.
改变什么啊
What kind of things?
我要对别人敞开胸怀
I got to open myself up to people.
我觉得自己太自闭了
I think I'm guarded.
知道吗 人的一生
You know, life...
太短暂了 不能把自己封闭起来
Life's too short to be guarded.
自闭
Guarded?
你吗
You?
你不是自闭 你是害怕
You're not guarded. You're scared.
我才不害怕
I'm not scared.
你觉得射中他了吗
You think we got him?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表