剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
我真蠢
Stupid.
被人耍了都不知道
I've been played and I feel stupid.
别在这发牢骚
Don't just whine about it.
你为什么不为克洛伊而战
Why don't you go fight for Chloe?
我们在这里
Look, we're here.
我认为黄队开始
Now, I think the yellow team started out
朝博物馆走了
going to the museum,
所以他们可能去过
so they're probably headed over here
断崖
to the Eastern Bluff.
岛没有那么大
Well, the island's not that big.
那儿有条小路
There's a path there.
我们可以赶上他们的
You could probably meet up with them.
鹿死谁手还不一定呢
What do you have to lose?
你说得对
You're right.
我这就去
I'm on it.
去找她吧
Go get her.
或许我该跟他一起去 确保他无事
Maybe I should go with him,make sure he's okay.
我们一会见
I'll meet up with you later.
我想跟你道歉
Um... I want to apologize.
我不该那样捂住你
No, I shouldn't have grabbed you like that.
我那样很幼稚
It was very high school of me.
这或许会让你感觉好些
If it makes you feel any better
我们早上只找到一只鹿
we only got one deer all morning.
还算是个好消息吧
I- I don't hate hearing that.
喝了点酒了
Little early to be drinking, huh?
还是你在等我
Or were yowaiting for me?
想玩玩以前的游戏
Maybe hoping to play a little game of pool?
我们在玩"寻宝"游戏
We're on a scavenger hunt.
凯利·西弗在里面
Yeah, Kelly Seaver was in there.
我差点没认出她来
I hardly recognized her.
是啊
是的
她一直不能忘却她妈妈的悲剧
She never really got over what Wakefield did to her mom.
伙计 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
你准备在这里磨蹭到啥时候
I can't even leave you alone long enough to go to the can.
谢恩
Shane.
你有问她关于挡风玻璃上的字吗
You ask her about the writing on the windshield?
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing. You know
你知道她是无关的
she had nothing to do with it.
是的 我知道 她是无辜的
Yeah, I know who did and he'll get his.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
没什么
It's nothing.
离吉米远点 好吗
Leave Jimmy alone, okay?
你不知道你走后他有多伤心
You didn't see him after you left.
他过得很糟
It was awful, okay?
所有和他相关的事情都是糟糕透顶
Everything about him was just puppy dog awful.
爱哭鬼先生 上来吗
Sir Weeps-A-Lot, you coming?
我没事
I was fine.
我们在这里做什么
What the hell are we doing here?
我知道这个寻宝任务有点傻
I know this scavenger hunt's kind of lame,
不如我们去Cannery免费酒吧吧
But at least there's an open bar at the Cannery.
我们要和克洛伊谈谈
Talk to Chloe.
是她吵着闹着要来博物馆
I mean, she's the one that asked the museum dude
问维克菲尔德的墓地的
where Wakefield was buried.
我找到了
I found it.
她在等你呢
Two to one, she's waiting for you
别忘了用捕鲸工具
with one of those whaling thingies.
别让我们失望
Make us proud.
博物馆的人告诉我
The guy at the museum told me
他不能被葬在神圣的地方
they wouldn't bury him on consecrated land.
看来你对他很感兴趣
This really excites you,
难道不是吗
doesn't it?
他可杀了六个人
He killed six people.
夺取别人的生命就像...
Taking someone's life...
我也不知道 只是
I don't know, I just...
感觉死亡可能随时降临
Like every moment could be your last.
你可真了解我啊
You're sweet.
当然不是 我也很想你
No, I miss you, too.
寻宝的事
Oh, some scavenger hunt thing.
我们队已经没戏了
My team totally bailed.
我准备喂琪琪 然后洗个热水澡
Yeah, I'm going to feed Gigi and take a long, hot bath.
等下
Hang on a sec?
是呀
Uh-huh, yeah.
没错 亲爱的
Yeah, okay.
我也是
Me, too.
瑞恩 亲爱的 我要挂了
Ryan, sweetie, I, I got to go.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
那么
So...
亨特来这了
Hunter's here.
-不会吧 -就在这岛上 没错
- What? - On, on the island, yeah
怎么会的
Why?
崔西 亲爱的 你不会是要
Trish, honey, you are not thinking about...
你说什么
What?
当然不是
No.
露西 他是不请自来的
Lucy, I didn't invite him here.
就那么突然的现身了
He just showed up.
这还挺像他的
Well, that's just like him.
在你最不需要他的时候
Never there for you and then shows up
突然现身
at the worst possible time.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢尔认为我应该告诉我爸
Shea thinks I should tell my dad,
但我觉得是下下策
which is the worst possible idea...
我不会对这件事评头论足的
I'm not trying to judge you or anything
因为当时我也在那学校
because I was there in college, too,
和一群混♥蛋♥约会
and I dated my fair share of creeps,
所以我知道亨特·詹宁斯不是个好东西
and that is why I know Hunter Jennings is a bad guy.
所以你才甩了他 回到了亨利身边
That's why you dumped him and went back to Henry.
所以我才和瑞恩在一起
It's why I'm with Ryan.
因为我们现在都找到了心仪的对象
Because we have good guys now.
你说得对
You're right.
你必须和你♥爸♥爸谈谈
And you need to talk to your dad.
我知道
I know.
我叫你了
I called your name.
我猜你没听到
I guess you didn't hear.
抱歉
Oh, sorry,
我在 我刚...
I- I was... I just-
我想为今天的事谢谢你
I wanted to thank you for today.
我想找你聊天很久了
I've wanted to talk to you for so long.
我有很多话想跟你说
I've had so many conversations in my head.
好吧
Well...
这个礼拜我都会呆在岛上
I'm going to be here for the rest of the week.
如果你不喜欢这
You know, you don't have to live here
你可以离开
if you don't like it.
我可以和你住一起吗
Could I come stay with you?
我是说
I- I mean,
我一直想去洛杉矶
I've always wanted to go to L.A.
我
I...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这么说很唐突
That was, that was stupid.
不不 没事
N- N-No, it's fine.
只是 我和猫住在一个工作室里
It-It's just I live in a studio with a cat and...
我从没问过你
I never asked, okay,
就当是我胡思乱想吧
it was just a stupid conversation in my head.
杰狄
Hey, JD.
你个坏蛋
You are so busted.
我刚刚
Um... I was just...
比赛中开溜
Skipping out on the scavenger hunt?
不是的 我已经完成任务了
No, I, um, I finished it.
-全部的 -是的
- The whole thing? - Yeah.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表