剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
We believe Wakefield intentionally
维克菲尔德故意将教堂烧毁
Burnt the church down.
你是说崔西就在...
You're saying that Trish was...
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
您妹妹和亨利·唐恩都在教堂里死了
Your sister and Henry Dunn died in the church.
根据提取的血液和骨骼样本
Traces of blood and bone indicate that several others
还有其他几个人也死于大火
Also perished in the fire.
我们已经彻底搜查了整个岛
We've completed our search of the island,
找到了超过20具尸体
And we found over 20 bodies.
我们能查清他们的大部分人身份 但...
We've been able to ID most of them, but...
维克菲尔德呢 约翰·维克菲尔德
Wakefield... John Wakefield.
我们也在教堂门前找到了他的尸体
We found his body in the foyer of the church.
显然他纵火后没能顺利逃生
It appears he failed to escape after setting the fire.
你确定是他吗
You're sure it was him?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
他已经烧得面目全非 但可以肯定就是他
He was badly burned,but it was him.
约翰·维克菲尔德真的死了
John Wakefield is dead.
请接受我最深的哀悼
My deepest condolences.
除了少数当地居民
Other than a handful of locals,
您和您女儿是哈珀岛上唯一的幸存者
You and your daughter are the only survivors of Harper's Island.
你起来了
Hey, there.
没想到我会这么紧张
Didn't think I'd be this nervous.
想吃点东西吗
Y-You want something to eat?
不
No.
没事的
It's okay.
我会解释这一切的
I'll explain everything.
你干了些什么
What did you do?
我选择了你
I chose you.
而不是他
Over him.
维克菲尔德是你父亲
Wakefield's your father?
再也不会有秘密了 艾比
No more secrets, Abby.
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
艾比 你无处可去
Abby, there's nowhere to go.
我不会伤害你的
I-I'm not going to hurt you.
艾比
Abby.
我很抱歉事情变得这样 但没事的
I'm sorry it's worked out like this, but it's going to be okay.
我还是我
It's still me.
我可以等
And I can wait.
等你到海枯石烂
We have all the time in the world.
这不正是你想要的吗
Just like you wanted.
还记得吗
Remember...
小时候我们有多恨 恨我不得不离开
when we were kids how we used to hate that I had to leave?
我也不想让你走
I don't want you to go either.
但下个暑假你还会回来的 对吗
But you'll be back next summer, right?
对
Yeah.
还记得你跟我说过的话吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
我希望你可以永远跟我住在一起
I wish you could live here with me forever,
就我们俩
just the two of us.
现在可以了
Now we can.
就我们俩
You and me.
永远在一起
Alone.Forever.
不...
No.
艾比
Abby.
你想好了就下楼来
Just come downstairs when you're ready.
艾比
Abby?
我上来了
I'm coming up.
那时我们都还是孩子
We were kids.
别把你的恶行归咎到我头上
Don't blame me for what you've done.
你疯了
You're sick.
你该去看医生
You need help.
你是打算和崔西结婚的
You were going to marry Trish.
办场婚礼 是我唯一能想出的
The wedding was the only way I could think of
让你回到岛上的办法
to get you back to the island.
所有人都死了
Everyone's dead.
他们必须死
They had to go.
他们挡了我们的路
They were in our way.
维科菲尔德杀了我父母
Wakefield killed my mom and dad.
她也是你的妈妈
She was your mom, too.
她抛弃了我
She threw me away.
你是我哥哥
You're my brother.
我自己算的出来
I can do the math.
艾比 没关系的
Abby, it doesn't matter.
没别人知道
No one else knows.
见鬼 唐恩那家人从没告诉过我
Hell, the Dunns never told me.
-你能体会我是什么感受吗 -我不在乎
- You know how that felt? - I don't care how that felt.
好吧 好吧 现在你该知道这一切了
All right, all right,you need to know this now.
我会向你坦白一切
I want to tell you everything...
我是怎么知道真♥相♥的
how I learned the truth.
我在他上次大开杀戒那天遇到维科菲尔德的
I met Wakefield the day of the rampage.
那时我还不知道他就是我的父亲
I didn't know he was my father then.
但当我看着他的时候
But when I looked at him...
就有一种感应
...there was a connection.
感应
Connection?
跟一个把我们妈妈吊死在树上的人吗
With the man who hung my mother from a tree?
有点奇怪 是吧
Kind of weird, huh?
我竟然和这个大家又恨又怕的魔王心有灵犀
I was inspired by the guy that everyone else feared and hated.
艾比 你不需要这样做
Abby, you don't need that.
这些年来 你都知道维科菲尔德还活着
You knew Wakefield was alive all these years?
知道我爸爸根本没有杀死他
That my dad hadn't killed him?
没错
Yeah.
怎么知道的
How?
距离他上次大屠♥杀♥大约一年以后 他找到了我
About a year after the rampage, he tracked me down.
他告诉我 我是他的儿子
He told me I was his son,
他穷尽一生时光 都在找我
that he'd been searching his whole life for me.
你知道那种父爱的力量有多伟大吗
Do you know how powerful that is... that kind of love?
这种感觉真好
This feels great.
很久之前我们就该谈谈这个话题的
We should have had this talk a long time ago.
我所认识的亨利 不会是个凶手
No, the Henry I know isn't a killer.
我其实一直有这种冲动
I've always had certain impulses.
直到遇到我父亲的那一刻 我才明白
I just didn't understand them until I met my dad.
警长是对的
The sheriff was right
他猜到是维科菲尔德在西雅图一带作案
about Wakefield being at those murder scenes in Seattle and Tacoma.
他只是没猜对那个动手的人
He just wasn't the one doing the killing.
这比你想象中的难多了
It's harder than you think.
你就做不到
You couldn't do it.
你做不到开枪杀了维科菲尔德
You couldn't shoot Wakefield.
这是需要不断练习的
It takes practice.
我从小就认识你(却从来不了解你)
I've known you my whole life.
艾比 一切都结束了
Abby, it's all over.
都结束了 我也不会再开杀戒
It's done; I'm done killing.
我不像我的父亲
I am not my dad.
他认为要达到尽善尽美必须毁掉你爱的人
He thought you had to destroy the one you love to be complete.
他想让你杀了我
He wanted you to kill me.
我永远都不会那么做
But I could never do that.
我永远都不会那么做
I could never do that.
这就是我和他的不同之处
That's how I'm different from him.
他选择杀人
He chose death.
我选择了和你一起生活
I choose life with you.
我爱你
I love you.
不
No!
艾比
Abby!
吉米
Jimmy.
我不应该让你找到他的
You weren't supposed to find him.
放他走
Let him go.
我爸爸早就想了结他了
My dad wanted to kill him a long time ago,
是我阻止的他
but I wouldn't let him.
你利用了吉米
You used Jimmy.
每次你都设计陷害他
Every time he showed up,
让他更有嫌疑
it made him look more guilty.
你和萨莉差点就杀了他
You and Sully were ready to blow his head off.
你该谢谢我的
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表