剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
You should be thanking me.
别再撒谎了 亨利
Stop lying, Henry.
为什么让他活着
Why is he alive?
他没有
He's not.
我们没人活下来
None of us are.
对外人来说 已经确认了
As far as the world is concerned,
我们都在那场大火中死掉了
we all burned to death in a fire.
你做了什么
What did you do?
伪造现场
Provided closure.
警♥察♥会找到血样说明我们已死
The police will find blood samples to support our deaths,
没有人会再来找我们
and no one will come looking for us.
他们还会在火中找到我爸爸的尸体
They'll find my father's body in the fire as well,
约翰·维克菲尔德的传奇
and the legend of John Wakefield
就会传开 他将被永远铭记
will grow, and he'll be remembered...
为什么你没杀了吉米
Why is Jimmy alive?
记得你承诺的吗 不会再有秘密了
No more secrets, remember?
谢恩和麦迪逊从岛上逃走了
Shea and Madison got off the island.
这并不在计划之内
Wasn't part of the plan.
她们知道有人帮维克菲尔德逃脱
They know that somebody let Wakefield out of his jail cell.
你要陷害吉米 说他是维克菲尔德的同伙
You're setting Jimmy up as Wakefield's accomplice?
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing it for you.
为了我们
For us.
好让没有人过来找我们
So that no one will come looking for us.
我们两个就可以一起生活了
So that we can live our lives together.
吉米会签下认罪书
Jimmy will sign a confession.
-不 他不会这么做的 -他会的
- No, he'll never do it. No. - Yes, he will.
他会的
Yes, he will.
看到你他就会的
Now that he's seen you.
他会为你做任何事
He'll do it for you.
然后呢
And then, what?
然后你就杀了他吗
Then, you'll kill him?
艾比 我不得不作了诸多艰难选择
Look, Abby, I've had to make a lot of hard choices
才能成就我们的今天
For us to be here.
他是最后一个牺牲者
He's the last one.
我发誓
I swear.
不要 天哪
No... Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, God!
我知道这对你并不容易
I know this is hard on you,
但我们都得做出点牺牲
but we've both had to make sacrifices.
会好起来的
It's going to be fine.
天哪
Oh, God.
我真希望一切回到从前
I just want things to be the way they were.
回到这事之前
Before all of this.
会的
They will be.
吉米已经同意签下认罪书了
Jimmy agreed to sign a full confession.
正如我承诺你的 会好起来的
It's all working out, just like I promised.
但是他说必须和你道别才会签
But he won't sign it unless I let him say good-bye to you.
我做不到
I can't.
你必须去
You have to.
我在楼下等你
I'll wait for you downstairs.
小心
Ooh, careful.
我去开门
Let me get the door.
去和他道别吧
Say good-bye.
艾比
Abby.
对不起 当初我离开了你
I'm sorry I left.
我每天都想着打电♥话♥给你...
I thought about calling every day.
够了
That's enough.
我爱他
I love him.
我不应该打你的
Oh, I shouldn't have done that.
起来 我们走
Uh... come on, let's go.
你给我离她远点
Get the hell away from her!
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
站住 你能...
Stop! Would you...?
这岛上即使有人 也都在几里外
If anyone else is on the island, they're miles away!
艾比 等等
Abby! Wait!
艾比
Abby!
艾比 别动
Abby, stop.
我不想搞成这样的
I didn't want it to be like this.
我知道你做了些什么
I know what you did.
你逼吉米 如果他不签认罪书
You told Jimmy you'd kill me
你就会杀了我
if he didn't sign a confession.
艾比 我永远都不会伤害你的
Abby, I could never hurt you.
我做的所有这一切 都是为了我们俩
Everything that I've done, I did for us.
没有你我活不下去
I'd die without you.
所有你就拿着这把短矛对着我吗
Is that why you have that boarding knife?
可以了吗
There.
你能相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
你和这个岛就是我的家
You and this island are my home.
你是唯一使我的人生有意义的人
You're the only thing that makes sense to me.
怎么能有意义
None of this makes sense.
你毁掉了我所爱的一切
You destroyed everything I ever loved.
不 但你还有我
No, but you have me!
我不想要你
I don't want you!
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米 你还好吧
Jimmy, are you okay?
不好
No.
艾比
Abby?
但是...
But...
我爱你
I love you.
亨利小熊 我的宝贝
Henry bear, baby face,
我爱你 等不及要嫁给你
I love you and can't wait to marry you
和你共度余生了
and spend the rest of my life with you.
干杯
Cheers.
亨利 崔西
Henry, Trish...
不管怎么说 你们俩能结婚真是太好了
whatever, you guys are getting married... that's great.
看到这些伴娘了吗
Have you seen these bridesmaids?
我已经做好万全准备迎接你们的婚礼了
I am going to get so much action at this wedding.
亨利 崔西 恭喜恭喜
Henry, Trish, congratulations.
真为你们感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
你知道的 我还没有女朋友呢
You know, I haven't had a girlfriend in a while, but...
但我希望 不久就能峰回路转
I hope maybe soon to turn that corner
我也能像你们那样许下承诺共度一生
and settle down and make a commitment like you have.
亨利 我为你感到自豪
Henry, I'm-I'm proud of you, man.
崔西 亨利 恭喜二位
Trish, Henry, congratulations.
你们俩在一起太般配了
You guys look great together.
虽然可能没我跟崔西在一起那么配...
Not-not as good as probably... Trish and I.
恭喜恭喜 崔西亨利
Hey, um, congratulations, Trish, Henry.
你们要结婚了 我真为你们高兴
I'm really happy you guys are getting married.
唯一不好的是你们在船上办婚礼 亨利
Not,not real great thing that you had it on a boat, Henry.
你知道我有点晕船的
You know, I don't handle this kind of thing real well.
崔西 你真幸运
Trish, you are so lucky!
亨利太性感了
Henry's so hot.
你居然抢在我前面把到了他
You got to him before I did.
真让我气愤的
I'm so pissed.
我只是开玩笑啦
I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding.
我才不会打你老公主意
I'm not going to hit on your husband, but, um,
真心祝福你们能幸福一辈子
have such a great life together.
我为你们感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
崔西 亨利 我想说恭喜你们了
Trish and Henry, I just wanted to say congratulations.
你们结婚我很开心
I'm... I'm terribly excited for you and...
被邀请来参加你们的婚礼让我兴奋很久
excited to be here and very grateful that you let me come.
我希望你们的婚礼 所有的一切都是最棒的
I wish your wedding and-and all of that, um, just the best,
希望两位白头偕老
and I hope it lasts a very long time.
好吧
Okay.
亨利 崔西 我不喜欢录像
Uh, Henry and Trish, I, uh... I hate cameras,
所以我长话短说了
so I'm going to keep this really brief.
我想对你们说的话
Um, everything I have to say to you
都写在了一首短诗里 稍后我会为你们献上
I've put in a little poem,which I will give to you later.
是啊
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表