剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
哈珀岛 距西雅图海岸37英里
7年前 6人被约翰·维克菲尔德所谋杀
他们是小岛历史上第一批受害者
但绝对不是最后一批
西雅图 华盛顿州
我不要看这个 别再给我看了
I don't want to see that.don't ever show me that again.
你吓到琪琪了
you scared gigi.
-麦迪逊 -想再看看吗
- madison! - want to see again?
-求你了 不要 -不要
- no,no thank you. - no,no!
我知道我说了很多遍了
I know I have said this a hundred times,
真不敢相信 我的妹妹要结婚了
But I just can't believe my little sister is getting married.
是啊
She is.
萨莉说你肯定会忘记带小冰柜
Sully didn't think you'd bring the cooler.
什么
What?
我当然带了
Of course I bring the cooler.
我怎么可能不带冰柜呢
In what universe do I not bring the cooler?
看看他们
Look at them.
你知道我喜欢他们哪点吗
You know what I love about those guys?
他们自带啤酒
They bring their own beer?
当然不是
No.
他们和我一样爱亨利
That they love henry as much as I do.
新郎 新郎 新郎
Groom,groom. groom,groom,groom,groom,groom.
亨利·唐恩
Henry dunn.
打扮那么俊是要吸引美女啊
All tarted up to impress the swells.
我只想吸引一个人
There's only one person here I need to impress.
没错 你岳父
Yep,your father-in-law.
我不知道亲爱的岳父大人是怎么想的
I don't know about daddy dearest,
不过那边有个超赞富家女在看着你
But there's a smoking hot rich girl checking you out.
看
Come on.
我爱你
I love you
-我吗 -是我
- me? - me.
-我 -明显是我
- me. - no,me.
-你对我说的 -她跟我说的
- no,you said me. - no,she said me.
-是的 你 -赞
- yes,you. - yes.
我就知道 抱歉哥们 我赢了
I knew it. sorry,guys. I win.
谁要结婚
Who's getting married?
新郎从小就是我最好的朋友
Uh,the groom is my best friend from growing up.
你看着脸熟
You look familiar.
我在这岛上长大的
Yeah,i grew up on the island.
对了 你是警长米尔斯的孩子
Right. you're sheriff mills' kid.
真可惜
What a shame.
那么多人 太可怕了
All those people. terrible.
难以置信这里竟发生过那么可怕的事
I never would have believed something so awful could happen around here.
爸 人还没到齐呢
We're still waiting on people,daddy.
你看到本表哥了没
Have you seen cousin ben?
你别操心了
I don't want you to worry.
确保今天进展顺利是我的工作
It's my job to make sure everything goes according to plan.
马迪叔叔
Uncle marty!
亨利 我的大男孩
Henry! my boy!
好 狂欢开始吧
All right! let's get this party going!
-马迪叔叔 -亨利
- uncle marty. - henry,henry.
你好 马迪
Hi,marty.
崔西 现在我是你的马迪叔叔了
Oh,come on,trish,it's uncle marty to you.
你现在是家庭成员之一了
You're part of the family now.
事实上 这个礼拜我是所有人的马迪叔叔
In fact,for the entire week,it's going to be uncle marty for everyone!
马迪叔叔 真高兴你能来
Uncle marty,i'm so glad you're here.
当然啦 家庭第一
Yeah,family's everything.
你是怎么在西雅图找到墨西哥乐队的
How did you find a mariachi band in seattle?
也就只有你能找到了
You're the only guy who could pull it off.
算了 我不是很想知道
Never mind,i don't want to know.
-你肯定不想知道 -来 见见我的爸爸
- no,you don't want to know. - come on,i want you to meet my dad.
他绝对会爱上我的
Oh,he's going to love me.
我还以为你赖在出租车里了呢
Thought you might never get out of that cab.
我要想一下
Well,i needed a moment.
-想什么 -要不要回家
- second thoughts? - about going home?
我跟他说你一定会来
You know,i told him you'd come.
崔西 崔西
Trish. trish.
我太兴奋了
I am so excited.
-你看起来不错 -才怪
- hi,you look great. - oh,no.
从洛杉矶飞来感觉怎么样
How was your trip from la?
飞机有点颠簸
I am feeling a bit shaky from the flight.
喝点香槟吧 艾比 你会感觉好点的
Have some champagne,abner. you'll feel better.
天哪
Oh,my god.
知道吗 我还真感觉好多了
Oh,what do you know? I do feel better.
祝我们大家
Here's to all of us...
每人都能泡到一个
Hooking up with all them.
本表哥还没有来
We're still waiting on cousin ben.
他总是迟到
He's always late.
不过每次都有理由
He always answers,though.
再给他打个电♥话♥
Give him a call again.
还是语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail again.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以等他
We can wait if you want.
-不 应该开始了 -好
- no. no,we should go. - okay.
好 我们准备开始了
All right,let's get her going.
夺命岛第一季第一集
威灵顿一家到甲板集♥合♥
All wellingtons on deck. pardon me,sir.
威灵顿一家
Wellingtons,please.
亲爱的
Hi,sweetheart.
亨利去哪里了
Where's henry?
所有人都到齐了
Okay,that's everyone.
-大家说茄子 -茄子
- say cheese. - cheese.
你不过去拍照吗
Shouldn't you be there?
无所谓的
I don't think that's the plan.
反正这礼拜会拍很多照片
There'll be plenty of photo ops this week.
你没想到我会来吧
You didn't think I was going to show,did you?
我知道你会来的
I knew you were coming.
-我是没想到我自己会回来 -是吗
- I didn't. - no?
但我意识到要是现在不回来 以后可能再也没机会了
But I realized if I didn't come home now,i might never.
想到这里就害怕
And that scared me.
艾比 谋杀案已经过去7年了
You know,it's been seven years,ab,since the murders.
小岛已经淡忘那一切了 一切都恢复平静了
The island's moved on. it feels normal again.
所以我和崔西要在岛上结婚
That's why trish and I are getting married there.
等着吧 小岛还是我们儿时记忆中那个小岛
You'll see,it's the place we loved as kids.
那样最好了
That would be nice.
艾比真应该去做伴娘
Abby so should have been his best man.
你搞清楚伴娘和好朋友的定义先
You're mixing up best man with best friend.
好朋友互相照应
Best friend takes care of the feelings.
伴娘只要管单身派对就够了
Best man takes care of the bachelor party.
单身派对最好放荡点
Please tell me it's going to be something seriously debauched.
可能是你表弟本打来的
It's probably your cousin ben.
跟他说我们可以明天派船去接他
Tell him we can charter a boat for him tomorrow.
亨特·詹宁斯
Hunter jennings
不 不是他
No,it's... it's not him.
不是吧 你们竟然不知道那起凶杀案
Come on. you don't know about the murders?
约翰·维克菲尔德 他杀了六个人呢
John wakefield-- he killed,like,six people.
你们怎么会不知道呢
How can you not remember?
看来克洛伊对连环杀手很感兴趣
Chloe has a thing for serial killers.
才不是
It's so not a thing.
-维克菲尔德为什么要杀人 -仍然是个迷
- what set wakefield off? - that's the big mystery.
七年前他突然现身小岛并开始杀戮
Seven years ago he just showed up on the island and started killing.
不幸遇到他的人
He chopped,hung,
都被砍死 吊死 或者是烧死
And burned anyone that was unlucky enough to get in his way.
你应该认识亨利的朋友艾比吧
You know,um,henry's friend abby?
她母亲就是受害者之一
Her mom was one of 'em.
-那当时她也在岛上 -是的
- so she was on the island when... - yeah.
所以她...
So that's why she's...
艾比·米尔斯
Abby mills.
你好啊 吉米
Hiya,jimmy.
我就知道有一天你会回来找我
I knew someday you'd come back to me.
-我猜到你会来 -是吗 感觉怎样
- and I knew you'd be here. - oh,yeah? anhow's that?
我老远就闻到你的气味了
I could smell you from the mainland.
现在变化很大嘛
Oh,so that's how it gonna be,huh?
大都市的女孩
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表