剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
焚烧炉里发现的
And who was that
那个人又是谁呢
We found in the incinerator?
迄今为止 崔西的父亲 理查德 现在是麦迪逊
So far, it's been Trish's dad,Richard and now Madison.
我本不想说 但在我看来
I... I hate to say it,but it seems to me
这是威灵顿家的事
Like this is Wellington business.
拜托
Oh, come on.
跟我们其他人没什么关系
It's got nothing to do with the rest of us.
没错 他们所说的任何人 可能就是指她的家人
He's right.when they said "anybody",they probably meant her family.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
她还是个小女孩儿
This is a little girl,we're talking about here.
是的 但他是威灵顿家的
Yeah, and she's a Wellington.
嘿 萨莉 闭嘴
Hey, Sully, will you shut up for a minute.
你压根没搞清事情的状况
You have no idea what's going on here.
马迪叔叔也被杀了
My Uncle Marty was killed, too.
马迪叔叔
Uncle Marty?
你怎么没告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
我们也是昨天才知道的
We just found out yesterday.
你知道了 也没有告诉我们一声
You knew.You just didn't say anything.
或许我们应该花点时间
Perhaps we should just take a moment...
不 我要走了
No, no.I'm out of here.
求你了
Please.
不要离开
Don't leave.
她可是我女儿
This is my daughter we're talking about.
拜托 这不是针对你 也不是针对
Come on, man, this isn't about you-- this is about...
她的命凭什么比我们的都重要
Why is her life any more important than any of ours?
好了 还有谁落了
Okay... who have I forgotten?
还有谁没见着
Who haven't we seen?
你表哥 本
Um, your cousin, Ben,
没过来
Didn't arrive.
我和贝丝不断地给露西打电♥话♥
Beth and I have been calling Lucy for days.
她都没有接
She hasn't answered.
我就知道她死了
I know she's dead.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
亨利的叔叔被杀
Henry's uncle was killed.
威灵顿先生 理查德 应该还有牧师
Mr. Wellington, Richard, maybe the minister.
有谁看见马尔科姆或布斯吗
Anybody seen Malcolm or Booth?
克洛伊 亲爱的 这不管用
Chloe, darling, this isn't helpful.
我们无从知晓这些事都有联♥系♥
We don't know if these things are all related.
它们当然是有联♥系♥的
Of course, they are.
以前发生过 现在又发生了
This happened here before, and it's happening again.
我们这是在坐以待毙
We're all sitting ducks getting picked off one by one.
克洛伊 你就不能消停一会吗
Chloe, will you please shut up?
崔西 大家都是这么想的
Everybody's thinking it, Trish.
不只我一个
It's not just me.
怎么了
What?
如果我知道你们还要呆在这里
I wouldn't have sent the staff home
我就不会让员工回去了
If I would have known you guys would all still be here.
没人希望事情变成这样
I don't think anybody could've seen this coming.
我不知道这是不是个好办法
I am not sure this is the right idea.
这是唯一的办法了
This is the only idea.
知道吗 更多人为了自保的情况下
You know, more people are accidentally killed by their own weapons
不是被罪犯打死
Than by the criminals
而是被自己的武器意外致死
They're trying to protect themselves from.
我无所谓
Don't care.
有恐惧感和不会用枪的人
Terrified, unskilled people
不应该持有武器
Should not be handling weapons.
所以你就不用了
That's why you don't get one.
如果你想让我们留在这里
If you want us to stay here,
我们就得自己保护自己了
We got to be able to defend ourselves.
那我去找点子弹
I'm going to need some shells.
我刚检查了保险丝 都没出问题
I just checked the fuses, they're fine.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说 剪了电♥话♥线的那家伙
It means, whoever cut the phone lines
把电也给断了
Killed the power.
很可能是断了整个岛的电
Could be the whole island.
这儿有发电机吗
Do you have a generator?
有 但是很旧了
Yeah, but it's old.
那我们马上去找
Well, we need to get it running right away. Shh.
- 你听见了吗 -什么
-You hear that? -What?
听
That.
谁在那里
Hey, who is that?
说话
Say something.
你最好说句话
You better say something,
否则我就开枪了
Or you're going to die.
冷静 冷静
Whoa, whoa! Chill.
是我啊 吉米
It's me, Jimmy.
我举白旗了
White flag.
说话 否则我就开枪了
"Say something, or you're going to die"?
这里究竟发生了什么事
What the hell is going on around here?
有人被杀了
Someone else was killed.
谢尔的老公理查德
Shea's husband, Richard.
还有他们的女儿麦迪逊也失踪了
And their daughter, Madison, is missing.
你有货车 你可以载我们去船那边
You've got a truck. You could take us to the boat.
所有我才过来啊
That's why I came.
船离开时我没见你在里面
I didn't see you on it when it left.
船已经开走了吗
It left?
走了有一个半小时了
Like a half hour ago.
他们为什么都走了
Why would they leave?
他们不该走的
They wouldn't.
他们不知道麦迪逊失踪的事
They didn't know about Madison.
电♥话♥也打不通
The phones have been down.
要相信 麦迪逊不会有事的
We have to trust that Madison's okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
总之 我们没有必要留在这里了
Either way, we don't need to stay here anymore.
你说什么
How is that?
一船的人都已经离开这岛了
A boat full of people just left the island.
我们做什么都于事无补了
Doesn't matter what we do now.
可我们还没找到麦迪逊
Madison is still missing.
我就是不明白
I don't understand
我们怎么才能离开这里
How the hell are we getting out of here?
你 你可以带我们去坐你的船
You... you could take us on your boat.
-我们给你钱 -你说什么
- We'll pay you. - What?
对 你要什么都行
Yeah, anything you want.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's get out of here right now.
谁也不许走
No one's leaving.
我们要继续找麦迪逊
We still have to find Madison.
如果留在这里 只会死更多人
If we stay here, more people die.
不会的 我们会求助
No, we're going to get help.
我用电台联♥系♥了警长
I tried the sheriff on the CB.
但是没有回应
I couldn't get an answer.
那我们就去警局试试用短波
So, we'll try the shortwave at the sheriff's station.
-那是用电池的 -好
- It's battery powered. - Yeah, okay.
好吧 你们俩去警局
OK. You two go to the station.
看能不能和外面取得联♥系♥
See if you can get a hold of the mainland.
艾比 不要冒然行事
Abby, don't take any chances.
你也是
You, either.
那是你设的陷阱吗
Was that your trap I sprung?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
我可不想不该来这里的人打扰到我
Need to make sure the wrong person doesn't surprise me.
你到底什么时候回岛的
When the hell did you get back to the island?
你不会是老得太快了
You must be getting old
刚刚知道我在岛上吧
If you're just now realizing I'm here.
我来好几个星期了
It's been a few weeks.
我再也不想用这种方式来了解你的行踪了
I don't get out this way much anymore.
杰狄·唐恩让我来的
JD Dunn sent me.
没想到他会出♥卖♥♥♥我
Didn't know he was setting me up.
他没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
He didn't set you up.
他知道你不会相信他是无辜的
He just knew you wouldn't believe him saying he was innocent.
科尔 你来这里干什么
What are you doing here, Cole?
来抓一个疯子
Hunting a maniac.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表