剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
等等 还有另外一个通道
Wait... wait. There's another tunnel.
是吗
Yeah?
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god, oh, my god! Oh, my god!
怎么回事
What, what is it?
-是贝丝 她 -死了吗
- It's Beth, she's... - Dead?
天哪
Oh, god.
小心点
Be careful.
你看到了什么 艾比
What do you see? Abby?
艾比 艾比
Abby... Abby?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
艾比 坚持住 我们把你救出来
Abby, hang on, we'll get you out of there.
那边还有一个通道
There's another tunnel up here.
我们得去拿一些工具
We've got to get some tools.
艾比 我们去去就来没什么问题吧
Abby, are you gonna be all right until we get back?
没问题 我会继续找贝丝的
Yeah. I'll keep looking for Beth.
什么 不 你呆在这里
What? No, no, you stay here.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
亨利
Henry?
吉米
Jimmy?
麦迪逊
Madison.
-你好 艾比 -小甜心
- Hi, Abby. - Hey, sweetie.
我们快离开这里
Come on. We're getting out of here.
别动 别动
Hey, don't move! Don't move!
是我们
W-whoa, it's us.
艾比在哪
Where's Abby?
一道闸门落下来 把我们分开了
A gate came down, separated us.
我们需要去拿些工具把她救出来
We need to get some tools to get her out.
我们找到了贝丝
We, uh... we found Beth.
什么情况 发生了什么事
How'd it. what happened?
他把她砍死 还放在一个狭小的空间里
He cut her up, stuffed her in a crawl space.
我们得离开这里
We're going to get out of here.
我保证
I promise.
快看
Look.
看来我们得爬上去
Looks like we're climbing.
你行吗
You okay?
艾比被困了 我们需要拿些工具去救她
Abby's trapped. We need tools to get her free.
谢恩 你的工具还是放卡车里的 对吧
Shane, you still keep your tools in your truck, right?
是的
Yeah...
不过我的卡车不在这 被你老婆偷了
But my truck's not here. Your girl stole it.
崔西 你就这么让她走了
Trish? You let her leave?
她去哪里了
Where did she go?
太阳快出来了
The sun's coming up.
州警就要来了 他们会帮我们找到麦迪逊
The state police will be here and they'll help us find Madison.
一切都会没事的
It's going to be okay.
-行吗 -太重了
- Any luck? - It's too heavy.
你能看到什么吗
Can you see anything?
只能看到天空 等等 我看到灯光了
Just the sky. Wait, I see lights.
我想那时车灯 有人吗
I think it's a car. Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
拿好 试试晃动手电筒
Here, try waving the flashlight.
挥手
Use your hand.
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello! - Hello!
-有人吗 -谁来救救我们
- Hello! - Somebody help us, please!
-停车 我们在下面 -有人能听见我们吗
- Stop, we're down here! - Anybody, can you hear us?
-有人吗 -挥手
- Hello! - Use your hand.
能听见我们吗 我们在下面
Can you hear us? We're down here!
崔西 停车
Trish, stop the truck.
有人吗
Hello!
谁来救救我们
Somebody help us!
-麦迪逊 -救救我们
- Madison! - Please!
有人吗
Hello!
-麦迪逊 -妈妈
- Madison. - Mommy.
是崔西和艾比
It's Trish and Abby.
-她没事吧 -我想是的
- Is she okay? - I think so.
你们没找到贝丝吗
You didn't find Beth?
她在地下的通道内 我们晚了一步
She was down in the tunnel. We were too late.
能见到你太好了 小乖乖
We are so happy to see you, honey.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
她还是有点惊吓过度
She's still a little overwhelmed.
我们等警长来了再说
We're going to wait to talk to the sheriff.
当然
Yes, yes.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
继母 你错过了家人团圆
Hey, stepmom, you're missing the big reunion.
你听到了吗 孩子回来了
You hear me? The kid's back.
-你喜欢这个游戏吗 -什么
- Did you like the game? - What?
游戏 他说你会喜欢的
The game. He said you'd like it.
就是带走我的那个人
The man who took me.
是谁 麦迪逊
What man, Madison?
是你♥爸♥爸 艾比 就是警长
Your dad, Abby. You know, the sheriff.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表