剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
你呢 贝丝
What about you,Beth?
来个水中空翻
Reversal!
卡尔好象还没完全恢复
Looks like Cal is still recovering.
是的
Yeah.
今早在外面见到他们还真让我吃惊
I'm surprised to see them out at all this morning.
他们昨晚一直呆在一起
They were at each other all night.
他冲她发火了
Whoa,he-he was pissed at her?
不 厄科尔
No,Urkel.
享受二人世界
Going at it.
像只咆哮的猴子
Like howler monkeys.
我很惊讶酒店里的人还能睡得着
I'm amazed anybody in the hotel got any sleep.
我也听见了
I heard them,too.
像是"卟喏哇喏"
What's a boozzle-wozzle?
我不这样认为
I don't get it.
他人不错 萨莉
He's a nice guy,Sully.
大多时候都是 这还不够吗
Sometimes, that's enough.
再次为我的疏忽道歉 把你留那儿挂着
Hey,sorry again about leaving you hanging.
都是我的错
That was totally my bad.
算我欠你的 好吧
Owe you a beer,okay?
他是在道歉还是在泡克洛伊
Is he apologizing or working Chloe?
还用问 多半都是
Um,knowing Sully, probably both.
他身负多重任务
Man's a multitasker.
我可不行
Not me.
我决定今天就泡在温泉里了
My plan for the day is to spa,spa and spa.
能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
帅哥
Hey,handsome.
今天表现很好了
You did great today.
别这样
Oh,come on.
你不会还在为输给我老爸郁闷吧
You're not still mad about losing to my dad?
没有
No.
那么 是为了什么
Well... then what?
你选了我 对吗
You'd choose me,right?
什么
What?
如果你得在我和你♥爸♥爸之间选择
I mean,if you had to choose between me and your dad.
或者在我与其他之间选择
Or me and... anybody.
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
还有三天
In three days,
你和我
you and me...
就要永远地结合在一起了
Together forever.
只是确认一下
Just checking.
我得去镇上一趟
I have to go into town.
晚点能见到你吗
I'll see you later?
当然
Yeah,sure.
我还得准备下祝词呢
Got to figure out this toast.
好好努力奥
Have fun.
亨特·詹宁斯在Pines汽车旅馆
我来这儿是为了凯莉·西弗
I'm here about Kelly Seaver.
这事我想亲自告诉你
I didn't want you to hear it from someone else.
什么事
Hear what?
爸爸
Dad?
尼基·博尔顿昨晚发现了她的尸体
Nikki Bolton found her last night.
什么
What...
你 你是说 凯莉她
Y-You're saying Kelly's...
她死了
She's dead.
艾比 很抱歉
Abby,I'm sorry.
怎 怎么回事 到底发生了什么
H-How did it-- I mean, I mean,what happened?
看来 她
It appears that she,um...
她是自杀
she took her own life.
不
No...
这不可能
That doesn't make sense.
我 我昨天还见她了
I-I saw her yesterday.
她还很高兴
Sh... she was happy.
坎贝尔医生说她有过前科
Doc Campbell told me that she has a history.
嗑过很多药
Has been on a lot of meds.
药效会在一两个小时内发作
Swings can occur in a couple of hours.
她怎么死的
How'd she do it?
还是不要问了
It doesn't matter.
爸爸 告诉我
Dad,tell me.
上吊自杀
She hanged herself.
这就是你来的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
因为凯莉自杀的方式
Because Kelly killed herself
和维克菲尔德杀死妈妈的一样
the same way Wakefield killed our mothers.
我不想你再想起他
I don't want you to think about him.
你是说约翰·维克菲尔德吗
Of John Wakefield?
你都能坦然得说出他的名字了 爸爸
You can say his name,Dad.
好吧
Fine.
约翰·维克菲尔德绝没有可能谋杀凯莉
John Wakefield had nothing to do with Kelly's death.
你能想想昨晚
Can you think of anyone else
还有谁可能见过她或和她有接触
who might have seen or talked to her yesterday?
想不起来了
Nothing comes to mind.
小姐 上身效果如何
How does it look,Miss?
不知道 我想在婚礼上
I don't know,part of me thinks I should wear white
还是穿白色的比较好
on my wedding night.
不好意思 我要的是白色
I'm sorry,I said white.
但我想看你穿这个
Yeah,but I want to see you in this.
你来干什么...
What are you do...?
不 快出去
No,get out of here.
-别这样 -不 出去
- Oh,come on. - No,get out.
-让我看看你 -亨特
- Let me look at you. - Hunter.
住手
Stop it.
你以前挺喜欢这样的
You used to like this game.
天呐
God.
你真的以为
What,d-did you really think
去找我爸爸 就能改变我的想法
going to my father was going to change my mind?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
昨天
Um,yesterday.
他把一切都告诉我了
Yeah,he told me everything--
你找他帮忙
that you asked for his help.
他还说什么
And what else did he say?
他拒绝了你 然后叫你走人
That he said no,okay? And that he told you to leave.
我只是
Hey,look...
我只是意识到如果我不来见你一面
I realized that if I didn't come see you...
我可能会后悔一辈子
...then I would regret that for the rest of my life.
好吧 你见到了
Well,you've seen me.
赶紧走
Now go.
问题是
Well,the problem is...
当我见到你 我就更确信...
...now that I've seen you, I'm convinced...
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这是
Here's...
我是想说
Well,I got to say,
你们俩真是对般配的夫妻
you two are going to make a gorgeous couple.
* Sooner than later, it ends *
* Later than sooner, you realize... *
* Is there anybody left...
杰狄 我是艾比
JD,it's Abby.
我能和你聊一会吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
告诉亨利我要晨休
Tell Henry it's my morning off.
没什么事就别来打扰我
No plans to burn or maim anyone.
我不是因为你哥哥才来找你的
I'm not here for your brother.
先开下门吧
Just open the door.
* ...isn't all about us *
* We're not alone here, after all *
我刚得到个坏消息
I just got some bad news.
我觉得应该让你知道
Um,I thought you should know.
凯莉死了
Kelly is dead.
太奇怪了吧
That's weird.
我不相信凯莉会自杀
I don't think Kelly killed herself
我不是十分确定
I'm not so sure.
这就是你为什么在这的原因吗
Well,is that why you're here?
你认为我是那个杀了她的变♥态♥吗
You figure the freak must have killed her?
我只是想知道昨晚发生了什么事情
I just want to understand what happened to her last night.
没什么值得说的
Not much to tell.
我们上♥床♥了 是个欢快的时光
We hooked up, we had a good time.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表