剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
别玩太疯
Be kind.
克洛伊
Chloe...
从罐头工厂 我们要经过东部断崖
From the cannery, we'll head on down to the Eastern Bluff
再到教堂
and then on to the church
我们会在那里举♥行♥婚礼
that we are going to get married in.
还有就是
And, um...
还有崔西以前工作过的海事博物馆
the Maritime Museum, where Trish used to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
每到一个地方你们都需要完成一个任务
Now, in each location, you'll havea task to complete.
大家玩得开心点
Have fun.
多结交几个新朋友
Make new friends.
大家下午见
We'll see you back this afternoon.
-卡尔 -萨莉 什么事
- Hey, Cal. - Sully.
是这样的
Ow. Hey, man.
我想着可能搞错了
I guess there was some kind of mix-up.
我应该是黄队的
I'm supposed to be on the yellow team.
是不是有点怪
Weird, right?
当然
Oh... yeah, of course.
太好了
Yeah. Great, um...
别人问起来你可别说出去
I don't care what anybody says about you. You're okay.
我该感谢你吗
Thanks?
真倒霉 我还以为我们会分在一起的
Sadness- I thought we'd be on the same team.
什么 我们不在一组吗
What? We're not?
你戴着蓝色 看起来很精神
You look dashing in turquoise.
克洛伊
Ah, Chloe. Hey.
我喜欢这样的组合
I love that.
振作点
Come on.
我们要狠狠的击败他们
We're going to kick their ass.
对
Yeah.
我还以为上帝爱护所有的生命
I thought God loved all creatures.
的确如此 不过这并不表示
Just because he loves them doesn't mean
他是一成不变的
he won't smack them from time to time.
另外我们也不希望蜘蛛爬到
Besides, we don'want the spiders jumping down
新郎新娘身上 是吧
on the bride and groom, do we?
当然
No.
这些是给我的吗
Is that for me?
只要你支持这次的寻宝游戏就行
Only if you're expecting the props for the scenger hunt.
各个小队已经开始行动了
The groups are on their way.
他们需要在圣坛前完成一张自♥拍♥
They're supposed to take a photo of themselves
而且要戴上礼帽或者结婚披纱
on the altar with either this top hat or the bridal veil.
我好像闻到了烤饼的味道
Ah... I thought I smelled scones.
别忘了周五的彩排
So don't forget, the hearsal is on Friday.
我虽然耳朵不好 记性可不差
I've lost hearing, not my mind.
再见
See you later.
听着
Look...
亲爱的 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, baby, okay?
我有个重要的婚礼任务
I had an important wedding errand to run.
你必须今天完成吗
And you had to do it today?
是的
Yeah, I did.
好吧
Hmm. All right.
今天真奇怪
it's just been a weird morning.
你不在
You weren't here
马迪叔叔至今还未现身
and Uncle Marty still hasn't shown up.
来吧
Well, come on.
你能帮我做点事情
You can help me with something.
什么事
What?
走吧
Let's go.
来尝尝这个
Taste...that.
来人啊
Somebody,
帮帮我
help me!
崔西的自行车是什么颜色
What color is Trish's bicycle?
是粉色吗
Is it pink?
正确答案是 黑色
The correct answer is black.
黑色 黑色
Black, black.
这太他妈难了
Damn, the are hard.
难道每个问题都是关于崔西和亨利的吗
Okay. Is every question about Trish and Henry?
这就是游戏嘛
that's the game.
尼基 她是谁
Hey, Nikki, who is that?
凯利·西弗
That's Kelly Seaver.
她就是凯利吗
That's Kelly?
女大十八变吧
Yeah, changed a little bit since high school, huh?
这儿可是人吃饭的地方
people eat here.
琪琪也是人啊
Gigi is people.
如果琪琪不离开这儿的话会变成开胃餐
Gigi is going to be an appetizer if you don't get her off my bar.
反正我们也需要呼吸新鲜空气了
We wanted some fresh air anyway.
我们在外边等你们
We'll be outside.
露西 等会儿
Hey, Lucy, wait up.
我知道你可能不太记得我了
I know you probably don't remember me.
你是凯利
You're Kelly.
富兰克林 好莱坞
Franklin, Hollywood,
日落 圣莫尼卡
Sunset, Santa Monica,
梅尔萝丝 比弗利
Melrose, Beverly
奥林匹克 笔克
Olympic,Pico...
我在那儿住了七年
Okay, I've lived there for seven years
我都说不出来
and I can't do that.
我有张地图
I have a map.
我知道你住在洛杉矶
And I knew you were in Los Angeles.
听上去真是个好地方
It seems like the perfect place.
还行吧
It's okay.
房♥租很贵 交通很糟糕
Rent's expensive and traffic is bad...
但一定很值得
But that must be totally worth it
因为没人知道你的过去
Because no one would know what happened to you.
我一直在想我会不会有所改变
I've always wondered if I would be different
如果我可以住在…
if I could live in a place...
人们看人看事并不是依据…
Where people don't look at you and think...
"那些姑娘的妈妈是被约翰·维克菲尔德吊死的"
"there go those girls whose moms were strung up by John Wakefield."
你在这儿有可以倾诉的人吗
Do you have people you can talk to here?
家庭一类的
family?
我真羡慕你
I'm so envious of you.
你离开了这里
You got out of here.
你做到了
You did it.
事实上 是我父亲送我走的
Actually, my dad sent me away.
我想我吓到了他
I think I scared him.
我想我吓到了很多人
I think I scare a lot of people.
至少没吓到我
Not me.
我真的要去上个厕所了
But I do have to use the ladies' room.
我看到他了
I see him.
谁
See who?
维克菲尔德
Wakefield.
我看到约翰·维克菲尔德了 不是在我梦中
I see John Wakefield, except not in my dreams
我清醒着 活生生的 就好像他回来了
awake, for real,like he's back.
凯利 我爸已经杀了约翰·维克菲尔德
Kelly, my dad killed John Wakefield.
他死了
He's dead.
那我怎么会一直看到他
Then how come I keep seeing him?
"约翰·维克菲尔德杀了我妈"之类的屁话
Aw, John Wakefield murdered my mommy.
出去 我要撒尿
get out !i get a pee!
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我曾经和谢恩约会
I used to go out with Shane.
没关系 我没事
No, it's,it's okay,
但是你在那儿说的
but what you said in there
关于约翰·维克菲尔德的
about Wakefield...
你没必要去担心
You don't have to worry.
我应该...让你回到你朋友那儿了
Oh, I should let you get back to your friends.
我成功了 我做对一题了
Yay, I did it, I got one right.
别客气 你们不用谢我
You're welcome, there's no need to thank me.
我喝够了
But now I'm finished.
我要我的克洛伊宝贝
I want my Chloe.
真后悔不在黄队
I want to be yellow again.
萨莉和卡尔交换了手帕
Sully swapped bandanas with Cal.
我觉得他有点...
I think he's feeling a little...
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表