剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
and then, after this all blows over, I'm going to figure out a way to turn it in.
- 哪里安全啊 - 不知道 但肯定不是我们房♥间
-Where is safe? -I don't know but not in our rooms, not anywhere
不使能顺藤摸瓜找到我们的地方
where they can tie it to us.
我们要把钱藏起来
All right, we have to hide it.
-我不去- 我也不去
Not me. Me, neither.
那就抽签决定吧
Well, then, we'll draw straws.
忘记把它弄短点了
Oops, forgot to make a short one.
拜托
Oh, come on.
抱歉
My bad.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Okay.
你能办到的
You can do this.
放在一个在几天内别人找不到的地方
Just put it somewhere where no one's going to find it for a few days.
你不会有事的
It will be fine.
好吧
Fine.
好样的
Good job, man. Okay, guys.
我看见一个机会
I'm seeing a change,
一个财气的机会吗
a change in fortune.
你是指我妈妈的瓷器吗
are you talking about my mom's china?
不是 这事还没发生呢
I don't think so, no This hasn't happened yet.
塔罗牌倒立
Upside down,
意味着你要被你爱的人背叛
it means betrayal by someone you love.
不是我家亨利
Not my Henry.
罚酒
Oh, drink!
我真不该答应玩这游戏
You know, I never should have agreed to this game, okay?
她说得对这不公平
She's right-- this is not fair.
她可以说一整晚的亨利
She's going to be saying "Henry" all night.
罚酒
Drink! Drink!
继续
More... yeah, yeah, yeah.
这够了
That's enough.
我已经知道谁会背叛我了
You know, I already know who's going to betray me.
是个女人 对吧
It's a woman, isn't it?
不 但背叛你的人也是拯救你的人
No...but the one who betrays you is also your savior.
真的吗
Really?
可恶
Damn it!
我要说出我们俩都在想的事
I'm going to say what we're both thinking.
我们不该为这钱对马尔科姆那么凶吗
That we shouldn't have been so hard on Malcolm about the money?
不 不关马尔科姆的事
No... no, dude None of this should be about Malcolm.
这是亨利的大喜日子
All right, this is Henry's big day.
我们要确保他今晚过得很愉快
We need to make sure he has an awesome night.
好吗
Okay?
行
Yeah.
跟马尔科姆说过了
I talked with Malcolm.
他理解我们没法留着
He realizes we couldn't keep it.
他说他会来的
Said he'd get his ass over here.
狂欢吧
Hell of a day.
狂欢吧
Hell of a night.
恭喜你啊
Congrats.
崔西看见你了
Trish saw you.
什么
What?
在地窖里
In the cellar.
她看见你和凯瑟琳一起
She saw you with Katherine.
好的
Okay.
好的 就这样吗
Okay? That's it?
你要干什么
What do you want, Henry?
不知道
I don't know.
一点悔恨吧
Uh... some remorse, maybe.
你有个孩子啊
Come on, man, you've got a kid.
崔西对谢尔很生气
Richard, Trish is freaking out about Shea.
你会毁了这婚礼的
You could ruin this whole wedding.
说完了没
Are we done?
如果托马森·威灵顿发现了怎么办
What would happen if Wellington found out?
去告诉他啊 看看会怎样
You go ahead and tell him See what happens.
-艾比 轮到你了 -算了 我放弃
Abby? You're last. No, that... that's good I'm... I'm fine.
不要啊
No, no, no.
没事的
It's okay, you don't have to.
来吧 只是玩玩的
Come on, it's just for fun.
好吧
Okay.
看起来我们不相上下了
I figure we already had one close encounter today.
我肯定这次会好很多
I'm sure this one will be much more pleasant.
天哪 太漂亮了
God, that's so beautiful.
是你妈妈的吗
Was this your mother's?
真希望她妈妈能来
It wish our moms could be here.
我只是需要清理下我的头绪
I just really wish mine were here right now.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我必须离开了
I really... I have to go.
结果不好吗
That was fun.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我很好 没关系的 我不信这玩意的
Oh, I'm fine That's okay I don't believe in this stuff.
我也不信
Yeah... me neither.
但你知道我信谁
But you know what I do believe in?
亨利
Henry.
这妞很漂亮
This is beautiful.
我今天过的很开心啊
I hope you had fun today I had fun
老兄 做你的伴郎我感到很高兴
Man, I love being your best man.
真的吗
Really.
艾比应该在这里
You know, Abby should be here.
艾比现在在什么鬼地方
Where the hell is Abby? Where is...?
- 天啊 装酷点 是他 - 谁啊
Oh, my God, be cool, it's them What? Who?
装酷装酷
Be cool, be cool.
在哪可以找到萨利啊
I'm looking for a guy named Sully.
你俩知道萨利在哪吗
Either of you guys Sully?
他知道
Yeah, he is.
你有钱吗
You got the money?
什么
What, uh...?
钱
The money.
女孩
For the girl.
- 等一等 - 那个女孩
W-W-W-W-Wait. I don't know anything about a girl.
- 你们是想叫个脱衣舞娘吗 - 是啊
You guys are with the stripper? Yeah.
太好了 老兄
Oh, man.
你们是来看跳舞的 亨利
They're the bouncers, Henry.
他们来看跳舞的
They're the bouncers.
好的
Okay.
布斯错过这肯定很伤心
Go-- Booth is going to pee his pants.
你们啊
Oh, you guys.
我带了枪来 我发誓我会射你的
That's it I swear to God, I am going to bust a cap...
别紧张 是我
It's me, it's cool.
别开枪
Don't, don't shoot.
老兄 你差点吓破了我的胆
Man, you scared the hell out of me.
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
没什么 我只是看着你回来而已
Nothing-- I was, I was watching your back.
混♥蛋♥ 以后别这样做了
Damn it, don't do that again.
你射我了
I've been hit!
等一下
Wait.
没事啊
I'm okay.
我没事啊
I'm okay.
布斯 你射了你自己吗
Booth Y-You shot yourself.
什么
What?
没啊 我没感到痛啊
No, i-it didn't hurt I mean, it would hurt, right?
是啊 当然没有啊
Yeah Of course it would, man.
你肯定抖了一下
I mean, it must be a flesh wound.
所以才没打到你
That was a close call, dude.
布斯
Booth.
天啊 流了好多血啊
Oh, my God, that's a lot of blood, dude.
真的吗
Really?
我想被打到了
I think you hit something.
该死 这些血从哪来的 我去寻求帮助吧
Damn, this blood-- where is it coming from? I got to get some help, okay?
- 别离开我 拜托 - 我们需要帮助
No, d-don't leave me, please. We need some help.
别离开我
Don't... leave me.
好的
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表