剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
那小妞就像个瘟疫 伙计
That chick's like the plague, man.
谢恩
Shane!
你可以进来 但她不行
You can come in, but not her.
伙计们 别打了
Guys, enough.
-住手吧 谢恩 -亨利
- Come on, Shane. - Henry.
谢恩
Shane.
亨利 亨利
Henry, Henry!
别这样
Hey, come on.
闹够了没有 伙计们
That's enough, guys.
-亨利 -别打了
- Henry! - Stop it.
-都给我住手 -亨利
- Stop it! - Henry.
看看她都做什么些什么
You see what she does?
贝丝去哪了
Where's Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
哥们 那有血迹
Dude, there's blood.
贝丝 在吗
Hey, Beth.
贝丝 开门啊 是我们
Beth, open up. Hey, it's us.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
萨莉
Sully.
怎么了
What happened?
-这儿有血迹 而贝丝失踪了 -看
- There's blood, and Beth is gone. - Look.
看到那个了吗
You see that?
这家酒店是禁酒时期建造的[1920-1933年]
The inn was built during prohibition.
我不知道这里还有隧♥道♥
I had no idea there were tunnels.
贝丝是我朋友 我该去找她
Beth's my friend. I should go with you.
不 我们去就好了
No, let us do this.
你去陪着你姐姐 确保她的安全
Stay with your sister. Keep her safe.
-万一这要是陷阱呢 -如果她还活着呢
- What if it's a trap? - What if she's alive?
你说得对 好吧
You're right. Okay.
-你会用这个的 对吗 -是的
- You know how to use this, right? - Yeah.
我爸爸教过我
My dad taught me.
注意安全
Be careful.
-我爱你 -我们也去
- I love you. - We're going, too.
这算是好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
不是 但是总得有人看着你
No, but somebody's got to watch your ass.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
崔西
Hey, Trish.
他们去找你的朋友了吗
They go looking for your friend?
你♥爸♥爸的事情 我很遗憾
Sorry about your dad.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
你看到谢尔了吗
Have you seen Shea?
你说什么
What?
你也知道她多担心麦迪逊
You know how worried she's been about madison.
我只想帮帮她
I was just trying to help.
这是我单身派对上的
This is from my bachelorette party.
-卡琳娜 -那个灵媒
- Karena. - The psychic.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
我们得去找她
We have to go get her.
不 不 我们哪都不能去
No, no, we're not going anywhere.
凶手还游荡在外面
There's a killer out there.
他说得对
He's right.
等早上警♥察♥来了 我们再去找
We can go in the morning when the police get here.
晚上我们不能单独出去
We can't be walking out there alone at night.
是的 我想你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, I guess you're right.
我的车
My truck.
这太糟糕了
Oh, this is bad.
你觉得这些通道有多长
How far do you think these tunnels go?
如果是为禁令造的 可以一直通向大海
If it was built for prohibition, it could go all the way to the ocean.
这就能解释他怎么到岛上来的
Well, that explains how he gets around.
绑♥架♥ 杀人 切断电源
Kidnap, kill, cut the power,
就是看不到也听不到他
All without being seen or heard.
到底是谁在追踪我们 又是为什么
Who the hell is stalking us, and why?
我想哪个日志能解答所有问题
Thought that journal answered the question.
你在说什么
Hey, what are you saying?
有人在模仿维克菲尔德 是吧
Someone's pretending to be Wakefield, right?
可能是某个和他很亲近的人
It's probably someone close to him.
你是说我吗 这一切都是我做的
Are you saying it's me? That I'm doing this?
你是唯一一个和他有血缘关系的人
You're the one with his blood running through your veins.
那你为什么还要下来 萨莉
Then, why'd you come down here, Sully?
你不怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
算了
Come on.
这边有血迹
Blood goes this way.
是的 这边也有
Yeah. This way, too.
我们该分开行动
We should split up.
贝丝就在某个地方
Beth is down here somewhere.
知道吗 这种情况一般都没有好下场
You know, there's no version of this that ends well.
-我从这边走 -那我就走这边了
- I'll go this way. - I'll take this one.
艾比和你们一组好了
Abby can go with you guys.
你是
So, you're like, uh...
女傧相之一吗
One of the bridesmaids?
我是崔西的继母
I'm Trish's stepmom.
也就是花瓶妻咯
So, you're like a trophy wife?
是的
I was.
好吧
Right.
他留给你一大笔钱吗
So, did he leave you, like, a zillion dollars?
谢恩·皮尔斯 你以为自己在做什么
Shane Pierce! What do you think you're doing?
我在刻自己的名字
I'm carving my name.
怎么 你以为还有谁会愿意留在这吗
What, you really think anyone's ever going to stay here again?
谢尔 快上车
Shea? Shea, get in the truck.
崔西 回酒店吧
Go back to the hotel, Trish.
我知道你要去哪
I know where you're going.
灵媒无法告诉你麦迪逊在哪里
The psychic can't tell you where Madison is.
-我不能不找 -我知道
- I can't stop looking. - I know.
我们不会放弃 知道吗
And we won'T... okay?
不过灵媒无法告诉你
But a psychic isn't going to be able to tell you...
我不去找 麦迪逊就没命了
The minute I stop looking, Madison's dead.
好吧 我们快走
Okay, let's go. Come on.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe you, man.
-我都已经下来了 -你明白我的意思
- I'm down here, aren't I? - You know what I'm saying.
谁在乎艾比爸爸是否是个大变♥态♥
Who cares if Abby's dad's a big freak?
只有艾布纳[古代预言家]
It's Abner.
你想跟她上♥床♥都想了好几年了
You've been trying to sleep with her for years.
天哪 你认识她比认识我还早
Hell, you've known her long than you've known me.
听着 我不是说她是个恶魔什么的
Look, I'm not saying she's evil or anything.
不过你得承认 她在岛上这个事实
But you got to admit, there is something about her being on this island
的确让不少人死掉
That's getting people killed.
如果他知道了怎么办
What if he knew?
我们在说谁
Who we talking about?
如果我爸知道我是维克菲尔德的孩子 怎么办
What if my dad knew I was Wakefield's kid?
-艾比 -这个能解释很多事情
- Abby. - Well, it explains a lot.
比如说 为什么我妈死后我爸会这么生气
I mean, why my dad was so angry after my mom was killed,
为什么他要把我送走
Why he sent me away.
他怕我发现真♥相♥
He was afraid I'd find out.
现在终于都能解释通了
Never made sense until now.
如果是真的 他的所作所为都是为了保护你
If it's true, he's doing it to protect you.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
看来我们无法进一步追查凶手了
Doesn't get us any closer to finding out who did this.
好像到头了
Looks like this is the end.
你觉得这会通向哪里
Where do you think that goes?
可能比这更糟糕的地方
Probably some place even worse than here.
那是什么
What is that?
这个太小了 我们得另寻出路
This is too small. We're going to have to find another way around.
我觉得我能进去
I bet I could fit.
谁都不用进去
None of us are going in there.
你没必要向我们证明
You don't have to prove anything to us.
我知道
I know.
让我进去 门都没有
There is no way I'm going in there.
帮我拿枪
Hold my gun.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
更多血迹
Some more blood.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表