剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe he went back to the boathouse.
他知道萨莉在那
He knew Sully was there.
不 他不会丢下崔西的
No, he wouldn't just leave Trish.
崔西死了
Trish is dead,
如果我们不离开的话 也是同样的下场
Just like we're going to be if we don't get out of here.
我们手无寸铁
We have no weapons.
就像待宰的羔羊
We're sitting ducks.
我们去船屋吧 好吗
Let's just go back to the boathouse, please.
好吗
Come on.
哈珀岛呼叫海岸巡逻队
This is Harper's Island.Come in, Coast Guard.
这里是圣胡安岛324
This is San Juan Sector 324.
哈珀岛请讲
Go ahead, Harper's Island.
我跟你联♥系♥过
Yeah, I think I talked to you before.
我叫克里斯·萨莉文
This is Chris Sullivan.
没错 克里斯
That's correct, Chris.
完毕
Over.
是的 听着
Yeah, well, listen,
有一艘小船向东朝你们驶去
There is a small boat coming your way, heading east.
船上有谢尔·艾伦和她的女儿麦迪逊
Shea Allen and her daughter Madison are on it.
你们得去接应一下
You guys got to pick 'em up.
收到 克里斯
Roger that, Chris.
从哈珀岛来的一艘小船 船上共有两人
Small craft with two people heading east off of Harper's Island.
完毕
Over.
收到吧 管它怎么回答呢
Yeah, roger, whatever.
你们过来到底还要多久
When the hell are you guys getting here?
我会马上跟你联♥系♥ 告知预计到达时间
I'll get back to you in a second with an ETA.
完毕
Over.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
就知道拖时间
Take your time.
亨利
Henry.
见鬼
Damn it.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
老兄 见到你太高兴了
Man, am I glad to see you.
我听到的是真的吗
Did I hear right?
-谢尔和麦迪逊离开小岛了吗 -对
- Shea and Madison got off the island? - Yeah.
约翰·维克菲尔德逃跑了
Look, Wakefield escaped.
我得保证他们的安全
I had to make sure they were safe.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那你怎么不跟她们一起走
Why didn't you go with 'em?
我不能丢下你
And abandon you?
我很感动
I... I'm impressed.
真的
Seriously.
不过这可能是你做过最蠢的一件事
That is quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever done.
这里是圣胡安岛324
This is San Juan Sector 324.
你在吗 克里斯
Are you there, Chris?
完毕
Over.
在 我和亨利·唐恩一起
Yeah, I'm here with Henry Dunn.
海岸巡逻队的直升机45分钟后到
A Coast Guard chopper should be there in 45.
汽艇也正赶来 完毕
Cutter's on its way, too. Over.
好的 45分钟
Okay, 45.
收到
We got it.
收到 克里斯
Roger that, Chris.
直升机会停在码头
The chopper will set down at the marina.
你和亨利能过去吗 完毕
Can you and Henry get there?Over.
码头
The marina.
好的
Yeah, you got it.
再坚持一下 克里斯
Hang in there, Chris.
我们马上过去
We're on our way.
完毕
Over.
谢谢
Hey, thanks, man.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
崔西怎么样了
Okay, what about Trish?
她还在树林里 我们走散了
She's somewhere in the woods;we got separated.
你觉得丹尼逃走了吗
You really think Danny's gone?
他和维克菲尔德打斗
He was fighting Wakefield, so...
好的 先找崔西
Okay, okay, first Trish,
再去找艾比和吉米
Then we find Abby and Jimmy.
好的
Okay.
崔西
Trish!
崔西
Trish!
你确定她是往这条路跑的吗
Hey, you sure this is the way she ran?
好像不是往烛芯酒店方向
Just doesn't feel like we're close to the Candlewick.
知道吗 我想不明白
You know what I don't get?
维克菲尔德是怎么逃出拘留所的
How Wakefield escaped from that jail cell.
肯定有人帮他
He must have had help.
对 会是谁呢
Yeah, but who?
只可能是我们之中的一个
One of us, had to be.
吉米没靠近过拘留所
Well, Jimmy wasn't anywhere near the jail
他是我唯一怀疑的对象
And he's the only one I can buy.
那维克菲尔德的孩子呢
What about Wakefield's kid?
可能是他干的
He could've done it.
那他一定是个幽灵
Then, he's a ghost.
他在的话 绝对不可能逃过我们的眼睛
'Cause there is no way in hell this guy slipped past us.
是我把维克菲尔德拷起来的
I locked Wakefield up.
我可以偷偷把钥匙塞给他
I could've slipped him the key.
好吧
Okay.
为了便于讨论
For argument's sake,
假设这变♥态♥真有个儿子
Let's say this psycho has a son.
你觉得有其父必有其子吗
Are you saying he's a whack job like his old man?
也许他只是心怀怨恨
Maybe he's just really pissed.
肯定有很多事让他愤恨不平
Guy's got a lot to be pissed about.
不 我们才该愤恨不平
No, we have a lot to be pissed about.
或许是他妈妈遗弃了他
But if his mom abandoned him...
把他送给别人领养
gave him up for adoption,
让他在某个不幸的家里长大
let him be raised by some loser family
从来不去告诉他 他不是他们亲生的
who never bothered telling him he wasn't theirs.
这就是成长的代价
Life's hard. Grow a pair.
我知道我也是心怀怨恨
I know I'd be pissed.
他这辈子都在撒谎
He was lied to his whole life.
如果我亲生父亲出现 告诉我真♥相♥
If my real dad showed up,told me the truth,
还给我自♥由♥ 我一定心怀感激
set me free,hell, I'd be grateful.
我一定会帮他报仇雪恨
I'd want to help him get revenge.
兄弟
Dude.
你吓到我了
You're creeping me out.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉
Sorry.
崔西
Trish!
他们到底去哪了
Well, where the hell are they?
船不见了
The boat's gone.
也许他们很安全
Well... maybe they're safe.
也许他们逃走了
Maybe they're going to make it.
海岸警卫队 这里是哈珀岛 听到请回答
Coast Guard, this is Harper's Island. Come in.
发个信♥号♥♥试试
So we can signal them.
这里是圣胡安岛324 完毕
This is San Juan Sector 324.Over.
这里是吉米·曼斯和艾比·米尔斯
This is Jimmy Mance and Abby Mills.
你们到底在哪
Where the hell are you guys?
直升机正在路上
Chopper's on its way.
40分钟后到
Less than 40 minutes out.
你们到集♥合♥点跟朋友汇合吧 完毕
You need to meet your friends at the rally point. Over.
我们的朋友吗
Friends?
克里斯·萨莉文和亨利·唐恩
Chris Sullivan and Henry Dunn.
他们去码头那边等了
They were inructed to go to the marina.
天哪
Oh, God.
他们还活着
They're alive.
干嘛不去警局那边
Why don't we just head to the sheriff's station?
崔西去那儿找丹尼了
Trish went there looking for Danny.
丹尼死了
Danny's dead.
你又不能确定
You don't know that.
崔西也死了
So is Trish.
我亲手杀了她
I killed her.
你给我闭嘴
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表